Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > >

Post nail polish deals & steals!

POST A REPLY
 
Thread Tools
Feb 25, 2011, 2:15pm   #1
thegoreprincess's Avatar
Thread Starter
thegoreprincess
call me maybe
Thought we should have a thread for enabling ourselves to purchase more polishes!

Chanel has free shipping today with code 0211LUXURY ending at 11:59EST.
Feb 25, 2011, 2:17pm   #2
thegoreprincess's Avatar
Thread Starter
thegoreprincess
call me maybe
Free Eyeko Coral Polish with all orders over £15, €18, $20. Enter Code: Coral Polish
http://www.eyeko.com
Feb 25, 2011, 3:02pm   #3
knasarae's Avatar
knasarae
Team Capricorn
Can this be a sticky??
Feb 25, 2011, 3:06pm   #4
thegoreprincess's Avatar
Thread Starter
thegoreprincess
call me maybe
I'll PM a mod!
Feb 25, 2011, 3:19pm   #5
BluMochi's Avatar
BluMochi
Member
Great idea! More ways to feed into the addiction!

BeautyBar.com: For new customer/first time purchase - $15 off purchase of $50 or more
BBGIFT15


I will be using mine pretty soon!

**Edited to add they carry Deborah Lippmann and butter London
Feb 25, 2011, 3:19pm   #6
ShkBass's Avatar
ShkBass
Just another member
this is sooo dangerous!

I'm not looking!
I'm not looking!
Feb 25, 2011, 3:24pm   #7
mandabear's Avatar
mandabear
d^_^b
Ruh roh...this will be a dangerous thread.
Feb 25, 2011, 3:34pm   #8
AndagainSalvage's Avatar
AndagainSalvage
Team Haverchuck
i second that!

Originally Posted by mandabear
Ruh roh...this will be a dangerous thread.
Feb 25, 2011, 5:45pm   #9
c
conrad18
Member
Originally Posted by BluMochi
Great idea! More ways to feed into the addiction!

BeautyBar.com: For new customer/first time purchase - $15 off purchase of $50 or more
BBGIFT15


I will be using mine pretty soon!

**Edited to add they carry Deborah Lippmann and butter London

I wish I had known this earlier! I just placed a big Deborah Lippmann and butter London order a couple of hours ago with Nordstrom!
Feb 25, 2011, 7:36pm   #10
ipudgybear's Avatar
ipudgybear
Member
Originally Posted by mandabear
Ruh roh...this will be a dangerous thread.
I agree. I'm scared now.
Feb 25, 2011, 7:40pm   #11
ipudgybear's Avatar
ipudgybear
Member
Originally Posted by BluMochi
Great idea! More ways to feed into the addiction!

BeautyBar.com: For new customer/first time purchase - $15 off purchase of $50 or more
BBGIFT15


I will be using mine pretty soon!

**Edited to add they carry Deborah Lippmann and butter London
When does this expire??
Feb 25, 2011, 8:23pm   #12
BluMochi's Avatar
BluMochi
Member
Originally Posted by conrad18
I wish I had known this earlier! I just placed a big Deborah Lippmann and butter London order a couple of hours ago with Nordstrom!
^ That just means you need more polish.


Originally Posted by ipudgybear
When does this expire??
^ I'm not sure. The banner just came up for me.
Feb 25, 2011, 8:41pm   #13
sass000's Avatar
sass000
Member
Very dangerous!!

Originally Posted by ShkBass
this is sooo dangerous!
Feb 26, 2011, 7:35pm   #14
J
JenJen80
Member
This isn't nail polish specific, but in honor of the China Glaze Crackles and Tronica coming out at Sally's, here's a $5 off $25 printable coupon good thru the end of the year!

http://www.bargainez.com/printable-c...ntable-coupon/
Feb 27, 2011, 9:15am   #15
knasarae's Avatar
knasarae
Team Capricorn
Originally Posted by JenJen80
This isn't nail polish specific, but in honor of the China Glaze Crackles and Tronica coming out at Sally's, here's a $5 off $25 printable coupon good thru the end of the year!

http://www.bargainez.com/printable-c...ntable-coupon/
Thanks for this!
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >  
TOP

Thread Tools