Home Beauty & Makeup Nail Care

Post nail polish deals & steals!

POST A REPLY

Feb 27, 2011, 8:26am   #16
J
Originally Posted by knasarae
Thanks for this!
You're welcome! I'm about to go take advantage of it myself, as soon as Sally's opens. I found one that will sell the Crackles and Tronica now, but is keeping them behind the counter so hopefully they won't be too picked over.
Feb 27, 2011, 2:14pm   #17
Fashionista
Today I saw that my Target had Seche Vite on clearance for $2.47 from $9.89. I don't know if its the same for all targets but its worth a look.
Feb 27, 2011, 6:20pm   #18
thank you!!

Originally Posted by JenJen80
This isn't nail polish specific, but in honor of the China Glaze Crackles and Tronica coming out at Sally's, here's a $5 off $25 printable coupon good thru the end of the year!

http://www.bargainez.com/printable-c...ntable-coupon/
Feb 27, 2011, 9:21pm   #19
Originally Posted by merekat703
Today I saw that my Target had Seche Vite on clearance for $2.47 from $9.89. I don't know if its the same for all targets but its worth a look.
merekat, would you mind sharing which target this was in? the augusta one didnt mark this one down yet i think.. if your target is close to me it may be worth checking out!
Feb 27, 2011, 9:43pm   #20
Fashionista
It was the Topsham one. You may be able to get Augusta to do a price match?
Feb 27, 2011, 9:44pm   #21
Fashionista
Or check South Portlands.
Feb 27, 2011, 10:01pm   #22
thanks!! ill go in tomorrow; maybe they take a few days to reduce the price? i would think that targets in the same state should have the same price!
Feb 28, 2011, 8:05am   #23
Fashionista
^^Thats what I was thinking!
Feb 28, 2011, 8:22am   #24
J
Originally Posted by mzballs
thank you!!
You're welcome!

Also, Walmart is now carrying a line of BC's/TC's/treatments by Pro-FX - one whole ounce for only $3.47! I purchased the quick try TC and the ridge-filling BC last week and so far I really like them! The first day I wore the TC, I put it on over China Glaze Sea Spray and no more than 90 seconds after I applied it, I bumped my thumb nail on the ceiling of my car while tossing my work bag in, and I though "Oh crap, I'm going to have to go fix this!" Nope...there was just one tiny smudge that I was able to smooth out with my finger! Here's a pic of the 2 I got:

Feb 28, 2011, 9:18am   #25
i just thought id add that i found many nubar nail polishes on Amazon.com that come out to be cheaper then the actual website even with shipping included!
Feb 28, 2011, 9:58am   #26
Team Capricorn
Originally Posted by qudz104
i just thought id add that i found many nubar nail polishes on Amazon.com that come out to be cheaper then the actual website even with shipping included!
I agree with this. I've placed 3 orders for Nubar polishes from Amazon seller Healthy Beauty 4U and have been very satisfied. The prices (with shipping) are very good, they package well and ship quickly.
Feb 28, 2011, 11:13am   #27
Team Capricorn
I just picked up some China Glazes from Tronica and Crackle and used the coupon. Thanks again JenJen80!
Feb 28, 2011, 12:32pm   #28
call me maybe
Save 20% at http://www.eyeko.com Enter TWENTY in discount coupons box at checkout. Ends 12am UK time. Min spend £15/€18/$20 applies! Not valid with any other codes.
Feb 28, 2011, 2:26pm   #29
J
Originally Posted by knasarae
I just picked up some China Glazes from Tronica and Crackle and used the coupon. Thanks again JenJen80!
Feb 28, 2011, 2:37pm   #30
Fashionista
Cool, Ill have to look for them!

Originally Posted by JenJen80
You're welcome!

Also, Walmart is now carrying a line of BC's/TC's/treatments by Pro-FX - one whole ounce for only $3.47! I purchased the quick try TC and the ridge-filling BC last week and so far I really like them! The first day I wore the TC, I put it on over China Glaze Sea Spray and no more than 90 seconds after I applied it, I bumped my thumb nail on the ceiling of my car while tossing my work bag in, and I though "Oh crap, I'm going to have to go fix this!" Nope...there was just one tiny smudge that I was able to smooth out with my finger! Here's a pic of the 2 I got:

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b1...0/9671967e.jpg
POST A REPLY
  HOME Beauty & Makeup Nail Care