Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > >

Perfectly [Pahlish]

POST A REPLY
 
Thread Tools
May 24, 2012, 2:52pm   #226
saralaughs's Avatar
saralaughs
Yes, yes I am.
Gorg! Can't wait to get home and have a look at mine.

Hmmm. Maybe her fuschia glitter is bleeding, making the base a different color? I know Melissa at Candeo had problems with her fuschia.
May 24, 2012, 2:59pm   #227
channh08's Avatar
channh08
Member
That's a good point about the glitter possibly bleeding. Here are shots of my bottle; the last one is with my thumb which has coral which she said it should look like
Quote:
Also, it does look more coral/red in the bottle than on the nail or nail wheel based on my swatches.
Name:  DSC01833-1.JPG
Views: 300
Size:  176.9 KB

Name:  DSC01834-1.JPG
Views: 292
Size:  184.0 KB

Name:  DSC01839-1.JPG
Views: 301
Size:  147.4 KB
May 24, 2012, 2:59pm   #228
jimmyshoogirl's Avatar
jimmyshoogirl
Member
Originally Posted by channh08
Here are the shots of what she sent me that it should look like. She has it next to Lovesong Writer because I'd told her at first I thought that's what it looked like.
It looks a LOT LIKE Lovesong. I actually had to look at them side by side. My bottles look like what she sent. I think her swatches look orange because her background is orange and dim looking?

Originally Posted by saralaughs
Gorg! Can't wait to get home and have a look at mine.

Hmmm. Maybe her fuschia glitter is bleeding, making the base a different color? I know Melissa at Candeo had problems with her fuschia.
Honestly, I don't think the glitter is bleeding. There's just so much fuchsia glitter. My base looks coral but it is full of glitter both large and micro.
May 24, 2012, 5:33pm   #229
i
inhisboxers
Account Deactivated
Originally Posted by channh08
That's a good point about the glitter possibly bleeding. Here are shots of my bottle; the last one is with my thumb which has coral which she said it should look like
Attachment 1731672

Attachment 1731673

Attachment 1731674
I like both versions
May 24, 2012, 6:54pm   #230
wohlgie's Avatar
wohlgie
Elaine
Originally Posted by semirose
Oh wow, glad I didn't cave then. I NEED that crazy bright orange of her original shot.

See, now I'm kicking myself, HARD! I can't wear orange, but I LOVE pinks and fuschias! I would have been sure to try to get one if I knew that it was pink rather than orange.
May 24, 2012, 7:07pm   #231
jimmyshoogirl's Avatar
jimmyshoogirl
Member
Originally Posted by wohlgie

See, now I'm kicking myself, HARD! I can't wear orange, but I LOVE pinks and fuschias! I would have been sure to try to get one if I knew that it was pink rather than orange.
You know I am really not an orange fan but was like hey what the heck let me try something outside of pink, purple, and blue. Lo and behold I still got a pink lol.
May 24, 2012, 7:13pm   #232
i
inhisboxers
Account Deactivated
Originally Posted by wohlgie
See, now I'm kicking myself, HARD! I can't wear orange, but I LOVE pinks and fuschias! I would have been sure to try to get one if I knew that it was pink rather than orange.
Originally Posted by jimmyshoogirl
You know I am really not an orange fan but was like hey what the heck let me try something outside of pink, purple, and blue. Lo and behold I still got a pink lol.
More Pahlish tomorrow
May 24, 2012, 7:30pm   #233
Maxboomba's Avatar
Maxboomba
Member
2 coats over Zoya Heidi ... had to try it right away!!!

Name:  20120524_155829-1.jpg
Views: 268
Size:  26.7 KB



Name:  20120524_155433-1.jpg
Views: 277
Size:  17.9 KB
May 24, 2012, 7:35pm   #234
wohlgie's Avatar
wohlgie
Elaine
Originally Posted by inhisboxers
More Pahlish tomorrow
I'll be driving my boys to respite care at update time, so no Taco Bell for me that way this week. I have posted over on the Facebook swap board, so hopefully someone doesn't love theirs and wants to trade.
May 24, 2012, 7:35pm   #235
wohlgie's Avatar
wohlgie
Elaine
Originally Posted by Maxboomba
2 coats over Zoya Heidi ... had to try it right away!!!

Attachment 1731965



Attachment 1731966

Gorgeous!!
May 24, 2012, 7:48pm   #236
jimmyshoogirl's Avatar
jimmyshoogirl
Member
Originally Posted by inhisboxers

More Pahlish tomorrow
I already have it!
May 24, 2012, 7:58pm   #237
i
inhisboxers
Account Deactivated
drats. these messages doesn't appear as notifications!
May 24, 2012, 8:02pm   #238
syd3's Avatar
syd3
Member
Originally Posted by wohlgie
I'll be driving my boys to respite care at update time, so no Taco Bell for me that way this week. I have posted over on the Facebook swap board, so hopefully someone doesn't love theirs and wants to trade.
That group is awesome! Crossing my fingers for you!
May 24, 2012, 8:05pm   #239
wohlgie's Avatar
wohlgie
Elaine
Originally Posted by inhisboxers
drats. these messages doesn't appear as notifications!

pm'd you!!
May 24, 2012, 8:57pm   #240
greentealover's Avatar
greentealover
tea & books & polish
Originally Posted by Maxboomba
2 coats over Zoya Heidi ... had to try it right away!!!

Attachment 1731965



Attachment 1731966
very nice! i'm looking forward to tomorrow's restock!
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >  
TOP

Thread Tools