Home > >

Perfectly [Pahlish]

POST A REPLY

May 18, 2012, 8:25pm   #166
syd3
I got distracted watching SYTTD Bridesmaids and missed attempting to get Dark Parades. My wallet thanks me.
May 18, 2012, 8:26pm   #167
i
inhisboxers
Account Deactivated
Must buy all the sparkles

Originally Posted by 2many-NOT
I looked it up once out of curiosity and I found an article that said logic and polish don't go together!!
There were like 15 references stating it was like oil and water!!
May 18, 2012, 8:29pm   #168
amanda808
I got Fire in the Taco Bell and Dark Parades whilst standing in line at Panda Express now debating if I should finally get Hole Hearted from All That Glitters or buy something else.......................
Last edited May 18, 2012 at 8:35pm.
May 18, 2012, 8:33pm   #169
t
tomasat
Don't Quote Me
Originally Posted by windchimes
Hi welcome!!!! Would love to know what you wind up getting!

You guys should see me trying to restrain myself from Pahlish right now..... UUUUGHH. I'm telling myself I want to really get some use out of the ones I have before I buy more. Logic + me = ???
I got the Toxic and Timeless and Train Underwater. I was there at the start so I got the Dark Parades one too as it was a backup choice I made.
I already see how much fun these sales are! I'm glad I started off on the right foot. Thanks for the tips.
May 18, 2012, 8:34pm   #170
2many-NOT
Ya Gotta Laugh
Originally Posted by amanda808
I got Fire in the Taco Bell and Dark Parades whilst standing in line at Panda Express now debating if I should finally get Hole Hearted from All That Glitters or buy something else.......................
What?!?!
Don't you owe it to Taco Bell to switch lanes?!?
May 18, 2012, 8:36pm   #171
amanda808
What?!?!
Don't you owe it to Taco Bell to switch lanes?!?
!!!!!!!!!! I can't believe I didn't even think of that The first place I go after I put that polish on is Taco Bell to make up for it
May 18, 2012, 8:44pm   #172
i
inhisboxers
Account Deactivated
ATG is releasing new polishes soon - Disney Princes inspired ones so watch out for that =)

Add Hole Hearted on that restock....
May 18, 2012, 8:49pm   #173
amanda808
Originally Posted by inhisboxers
ATG is releasing new polishes soon - Disney Princes inspired ones so watch out for that =)

Add Hole Hearted on that restock....
I LOVE Disney inspired things! Thanks for that, I'll definitely just wait to add Hole Hearted to that one =) Maybe I'll get Sitting in a Tin Can now
May 18, 2012, 9:02pm   #174
c
crazyforpolish
ugh! Silly me got the time wrong. I missed out on Dark Parades. I did manage to get Slow fade of Love, Lovesong Writer, Pianos filled with flames and train underwater. Can't wait to try them.
May 18, 2012, 9:05pm   #175
i
inhisboxers
Account Deactivated
I LOVE Disney inspired things! Thanks for that, I'll definitely just wait to add Hole Hearted to that one =) Maybe I'll get Sitting in a Tin Can now
Endless Static Sea & Your Silver Lining too?
May 18, 2012, 9:07pm   #176
2many-NOT
Ya Gotta Laugh
You are baaaaaaad!
May 18, 2012, 9:14pm   #177
i
inhisboxers
Account Deactivated
You are baaaaaaad!
Got an eye for all the pretties - I just swatched ESS quickly... Pahlish is my fave indie along with Nostalgic Lacquers, then comes ATG - but SparklesByJulie is another to watch out for... easily switching gears to be my next top Indie too!

Dance Across The Sea is a lovely bright teal with dark blue glitters.. Thats what drew me to my 1st Pahlish purchases - of course ESS, YSL, Typewriter Keys jumped along for the long haul ride

& that was only 2 months ago????? Now I have several polishes
May 18, 2012, 9:22pm   #178
amanda808
I was trying very hard to ignore those.. but I ended up just tossing them in my cart. I'll pull the trigger next time
May 18, 2012, 9:24pm   #179
nicciwo
That's what she said

Nic, which one don't you have yet?
Quite a few actually! I wanted the "orange taco" one (lol) but I couldn't get reception when she went live. I just picked up some older ones I don't have yet - Typewriter Keys, Dance Across the Sea and Lovesong Writer.
May 18, 2012, 10:07pm   #180
windchimes
dandywolves
I looked it up once out of curiosity and I found an article that said logic and polish don't go together!!
There were like 15 references stating it was like oil and water!!
Hahaha ohh well it all makes sense now!

Originally Posted by tomasat
I got the Toxic and Timeless and Train Underwater. I was there at the start so I got the Dark Parades one too as it was a backup choice I made.
I already see how much fun these sales are! I'm glad I started off on the right foot. Thanks for the tips.
Yay! Good picks!!

Originally Posted by crazyforpolish
ugh! Silly me got the time wrong. I missed out on Dark Parades. I did manage to get Slow fade of Love, Lovesong Writer, Pianos filled with flames and train underwater. Can't wait to try them.
Congrats on the ones you did get! I adore Slow Fade of Love.
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >