Home Beauty & Makeup Nail Care

Other soak off gel polish


POST A REPLY
 
Thread Tools
Mar 19, 2012, 10:59pm   #6181
mittens414's Avatar
Member
Originally Posted by thrbuddhas
Yes it is LED cureable and actually removed very easily. I saw FK (aka Speedy Gonzales :)beat me to the swatch, but here's a comparison to their gold color 14K so you can tell its got more rose or brown in it than the gold color

sent from my iPhone tPF app
Thank you so much! I have to have this color!!! I just responded to FK asking where I can get these from, where have you ordered Gia from in the past?
Mar 19, 2012, 11:03pm   #6182
thrbuddhas's Avatar
Member
Originally Posted by mittens414

Thank you so much! I have to have this color!!! I just responded to FK asking where I can get these from, where have you ordered Gia from in the past?
Lol just private messaged you. Did you get it?

sent from my iPhone tPF app
Mar 19, 2012, 11:05pm   #6183
mittens414's Avatar
Member
Originally Posted by thrbuddhas
Lol just private messaged you. Did you get it?

sent from my iPhone tPF app
Yes, got it and just responded :)
Mar 19, 2012, 11:26pm   #6184
ferretkingdom's Avatar
~Gel polish addict~
Originally Posted by thrbuddhas

Lol just private messaged you. Did you get it?

sent from my iPhone tPF app
Now who's speedy?

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum
Mar 20, 2012, 2:57am   #6185
Krr607's Avatar
Member
Originally Posted by Dreamka
Got a couple progels from ULTA yesterday, btu today discovered them on e-bay for 1/2 price as compare to ulta (7.99). But still happy with new polishes.
Here is my mani with 3 coats of "Roman Red" , it is sort of darker chery red, almost brownish. I love the color!
Did anybody tried top and base from progel?
Beautiful neat mani and lovely nails!

Originally Posted by mittens414
Thank you so much! I have to have this color!!! I just responded to FK asking where I can get these from, where have you ordered Gia from in the past?
I have this colour in a pot it's lovely, I get my GIA on eBay but I am in UK.
Mar 20, 2012, 5:12am   #6186
gelnurse's Avatar
Member
Would anyone happen to have a swatch of NSI's Your Palace or Mine? I would like to see if it really has a blue flash that the standard swatch dot represents. Or if anyone knows of a dupe or near dupe I would love to hear it! Thanks in advance!
Mar 20, 2012, 5:30am   #6187
AllBling's Avatar
Member
Would someone please describe CND Shellac Zillionaire to me? I can't for the life of me figure it out from swatches. TIA
Mar 20, 2012, 8:50am   #6188
ferretkingdom's Avatar
~Gel polish addict~
Originally Posted by AllBling
Would someone please describe CND Shellac Zillionaire to me? I can't for the life of me figure it out from swatches. TIA
I don't have it yet but it's a clear base with I think shimmer and some little flakies. Might be only flakies. From what I have seen its not densely packed, but I want it anyway. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum
Mar 20, 2012, 9:30am   #6189
katnalex's Avatar
Member
Just got an email from a shopping magazine.....the headline read - "New-trend alert: matching lips to nails". This may not go so well for those of us who like to wear the funky manicures with blues, greens, purples, blacks and blingy glitter.
Mar 20, 2012, 10:36am   #6190
SOGFAN's Avatar
Member
Originally Posted by mittens414
That's it! That's the color I have been looking for, I love it!!! Only problem now is I can't find any place to order it from :( the only site I see it on is the actual nailite site which states it's for professionals only :(. Where have you purchased these from in the past? Thanks so much for responding and posting the swatches!!!!

Nailite is in South Florida and I walked in and bought my UV light from them last Feb. No license needed. HTH
Mar 20, 2012, 10:43am   #6191
mittens414's Avatar
Member
Originally Posted by SOGFAN

Nailite is in South Florida and I walked in and bought my UV light from them last Feb. No license needed. HTH
Thank you for the info!

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum
Mar 20, 2012, 11:04am   #6192
Ramcrest's Avatar
Member
Good Morning fellow nail polish lovers.
I invested in the Charisma SOG additive so I could use some of my hundreds of regular polishes. It came yesterday so I had to try it. You get an 8oz bottle of additive for your $50.00 and on the back it tells you what % of additive to polish you should mix. The lighter the color the less additive you need. I also purchased the mixing bottles and they are great as it has the lines for 25%, 30% ect. of additive and then the line for the polish. Every bottle has a lable you can use to note your color and recipe. So I mixed one of the China Glaze Holos, BFF. Today I used it for my mani and it worked very well.
Holos are hard to get on in regluar polish but this was much better. I used a thicker application than I would with reglar SOG polish but other than that did my regular mani application, Gelish foundation and top coat. Here is a photo of the mani. I don't see why you could not just mix up a small amount of the color you want in a contact lens case. The additive would last forever at that rate. I will let you kow how it holds up and how the removal is as I will only be leaving it on for about 8 days.
Attached Images
 
Mar 20, 2012, 11:09am   #6193
mittens414's Avatar
Member
.
Mar 20, 2012, 11:10am   #6194
mittens414's Avatar
Member
Originally Posted by Ramcrest
Good Morning fellow nail polish lovers.
I invested in the Charisma SOG additive so I could use some of my hundreds of regular polishes. It came yesterday so I had to try it. You get an 8oz bottle of additive for your $50.00 and on the back it tells you what % of additive to polish you should mix. The lighter the color the less additive you need. I also purchased the mixing bottles and they are great as it has the lines for 25%, 30% ect. of additive and then the line for the polish. Every bottle has a lable you can use to note your color and recipe. So I mixed one of the China Glaze Holos, BFF. Today I used it for my mani and it worked very well.
Holos are hard to get on in regluar polish but this was much better. I used a thicker application than I would with reglar SOG polish but other than that did my regular mani application, Gelish foundation and top coat. Here is a photo of the mani. I don't see why you could not just mix up a small amount of the color you want in a contact lens case. The additive would last forever at that rate. I will let you kow how it holds up and how the removal is as I will only be leaving it on for about 8 days.
That's awesome! Thanks for the info! Can't wait to hear how it holds up. Did you use a UV or LED light to cure?

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum
Mar 20, 2012, 11:14am   #6195
ferretkingdom's Avatar
~Gel polish addict~
Originally Posted by katnalex
Just got an email from a shopping magazine.....the headline read - "New-trend alert: matching lips to nails". This may not go so well for those of us who like to wear the funky manicures with blues, greens, purples, blacks and blingy glitter.
Hehe, there'll be a sudden rush on those glitzy lips foils next so our lips match our nails. Lol

Originally Posted by Ramcrest
Good Morning fellow nail polish lovers.
I invested in the Charisma SOG additive so I could use some of my hundreds of regular polishes. It came yesterday so I had to try it. You get an 8oz bottle of additive for your $50.00 and on the back it tells you what % of additive to polish you should mix. The lighter the color the less additive you need. I also purchased the mixing bottles and they are great as it has the lines for 25%, 30% ect. of additive and then the line for the polish. Every bottle has a lable you can use to note your color and recipe. So I mixed one of the China Glaze Holos, BFF. Today I used it for my mani and it worked very well.
Holos are hard to get on in regluar polish but this was much better. I used a thicker application than I would with reglar SOG polish but other than that did my regular mani application, Gelish foundation and top coat. Here is a photo of the mani. I don't see why you could not just mix up a small amount of the color you want in a contact lens case. The additive would last forever at that rate. I will let you kow how it holds up and how the removal is as I will only be leaving it on for about 8 days.
So does it cure in the light completely hard, or does it still need some dry time like reg polish?

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum
POST A REPLY
  HOME Beauty & Makeup Nail Care  
TOP

Thread Tools