Home > >

Nail Care chat thread!

POST A REPLY

Mar 11, 2011, 2:55am   #1
thegoreprincess
call me maybe
Kind of strange reason to be starting this thread, but I've been thinking that we need one.

Watching the news right now about the earthquake right now... I hope everyone in Japan and the Pacific Rim are okay :(

Please update when you can & let us know you are okay!
Mar 11, 2011, 3:02am   #2
trigirl
So glad you you started this thread. I was thinking the same thing. Hope everyone is ok. I need to get to sleep but we can't stop watching and are so worried for all of those affected.
Mar 11, 2011, 5:37am   #3
misstrine85
Bagaholic
I'm at home ind bed, and woke up really early and turned on the news. i almost could not look at it. Then I dozed of to sleep again, and when I woke up I was sure it had been a nightmare.

Do we know of any tpf'ers who live in that area?
Mar 11, 2011, 5:50am   #4
thegoreprincess
call me maybe
I know peach is in Japan. Not really sure where she is located... I think I remember her saying Yokohama? Again, not very sure.
Mar 11, 2011, 5:57am   #5
misstrine85
Bagaholic
Originally Posted by thegoreprincess
I know peach is in Japan. Not really sure where she is located... I think I remember her saying Yokohama? Again, not very sure.
Oh no :(

Has anyone sent her a pm?
Mar 11, 2011, 7:11am   #6
SaraDK
Addicted!
I'm thinking about them to.. Am home sick, so I've been watching all morning. :(
Mar 11, 2011, 7:30am   #7
misstrine85
Bagaholic
Originally Posted by SaraDK
I'm thinking about them to.. Am home sick, so I've been watching all morning. :(
Me 2. That's the first time I've actually thought Lars Løkke seemed genuinely sad.
Mar 11, 2011, 9:02am   #8
lvpiggy
feels like pigsomnia
Oh no I hope peach is OK! (/(oo)\)
Mar 11, 2011, 9:19am   #9
puckettk
We've been trying to call family members over there, but we can't get through! Very worried!!
Mar 11, 2011, 9:38am   #10
knasarae
Team Capricorn
My prayers are with all the people in these affected areas. How scary... I can't even imagine.
Mar 11, 2011, 9:45am   #11
lvpiggy
feels like pigsomnia
On a related note, does anyone in the SF Bay Area know what's going on? I see we still have a tsunami warning . . . what exactly constitutes a "low-lying coastal area"? Am I supposed to be evacuating the pigpen? (*(oo)*)
Mar 11, 2011, 10:05am   #12
puckettk
Originally Posted by lvpiggy
On a related note, does anyone in the SF Bay Area know what's going on? I see we still have a tsunami warning . . . what exactly constitutes a "low-lying coastal area"? Am I supposed to be evacuating the pigpen? (*(oo)*)
Probably places close to the coast that are around or under sea level.
Mar 11, 2011, 10:15am   #13
Karla
Got Polish?
I hope everyone is alright as well! I've had the news on all morning ... such a horrible tragedy.
Mar 11, 2011, 10:27am   #14
ipudgybear
I heard about the news as well, I heard that NY, California, and Hawaii are on like an earthquake watch if I remember correctly. Or was it a tsunami? I'm not sure but I'm scared x_x I hope everyone is okay and this is really scary. I don't like weather/natural disaster incidences. We never know what can happen.
Mar 11, 2011, 11:20am   #15
stacmck
nail polish addict
The footage of the tsunami is unreal. So sad.
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >