Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > >

Nail Care chat thread!

POST A REPLY

Mar 14, 2011, 4:14pm   #61
Mediana
~Travelista~
Originally Posted by thegoreprincess
I don't think there is one either. I know most of us tend to do our own nails the majority of the time.

What do you say.. dumb idea to start a thread about this? I'm not a nail person. The only time I have polished nails (clear and only clear) is when I go to a salon in US once a year. I know, I don't deserved to be here

I always buy polish but I never take the time to actually paint them. I thought this would be the year for me to rectify this.
Mar 14, 2011, 4:16pm   #62
thegoreprincess
call me maybe
A thread never hurts :)
Mar 14, 2011, 5:41pm   #63
bunnymasseuse
BunniesN'DaSun
Originally Posted by qudz104
so i wanted to fill everyone in on this breaking news: Revlon has released a new nailpolish called "Black with Envy", and apparently it is a dupe for Chanel Black Pearl!! It is going to be displayed in a similar manner to the Revlon Perplex (dupe for Chanel Paradoxal) nail polishes!!! im am so excited for this one!! and along with it, they have a nude lipstick called "Fashion's Night Out" which is also supposed to be a dupe of something high end, but im not a lippie expert, and anyway, this is the nail polish forum. so ladies, start your search for this display! i know i will!! it will be in stores till the end of may.
Sweet, the nude one is probably a dupe of the Mac Nude lippie for Gaga.

Our 2nd question to Peach's BF should have been "did the polishes survive!?!"... we might have to send a polish care package!
Mar 14, 2011, 6:09pm   #64
lvpiggy
feels like pigsomnia
Originally Posted by bunnymasseuse

Our 2nd question to Peach's BF should have been "did the polishes survive!?!"... we might have to send a polish care package!
omg you're right! the polishes! I hope they are safe - no polish left behind! (*(oo)*)
Mar 14, 2011, 8:01pm   #65
thegoreprincess
call me maybe
Originally Posted by bunnymasseuse

I will ask!!! Especially because I asked him about her Moscous already
Mar 16, 2011, 8:17pm   #66
j0ann
SHOULD be banned :)
Hey guys,

For those of you looking for Revlon Perplex, I saw it at a local Rite Aid today. It's priced at 4.79
Mar 17, 2011, 12:37am   #67
bunnymasseuse
BunniesN'DaSun
Originally Posted by j0ann
Hey guys,

For those of you looking for Revlon Perplex, I saw it at a local Rite Aid today. It's priced at 4.79
^I've seen it for 1.99$ at Big Lots (and not sold in a pack of 2 either).
Mar 17, 2011, 4:24pm   #68
ByeKitty
Literally amazing!
I really didn't want to but... somehow, I ended up with a list of lemmings! Oh no!!
Mar 17, 2011, 4:50pm   #69
misstrine85
Bagaholic
Originally Posted by ByeKitty
I really didn't want to but... somehow, I ended up with a list of lemmings! Oh no!!
Show us, maybe it'll give us new lemmings as well
Mar 17, 2011, 5:17pm   #70
ByeKitty
Literally amazing!
Originally Posted by misstrine85
Show us, maybe it'll give us new lemmings as well
I'm currently not lemming any Chanels though - it's a few OPI's I think I "need"!
I just discovered a store that sells OPI in a nearby town a few months ago, and I'm a big fan of their polish!

I'm currently lemming Midnight In Moscow (..and, according to frick&frack, Black Cherry Chutney), and Got The Blues For Red.
And sometimes I feel like I need Jade Is The New Black, too!
Mar 17, 2011, 5:20pm   #71
thegoreprincess
call me maybe
Bye, Jade is a classic!!!
Mar 17, 2011, 5:33pm   #72
ByeKitty
Literally amazing!
I know it is! But in some pictures it looks turquoise/more blue-ish (which makes me swoooon), and in others it just looks green, and I don't feel like I want a plain green
Mar 17, 2011, 5:33pm   #73
misstrine85
Bagaholic
Originally Posted by ByeKitty
I'm currently not lemming any Chanels though - it's a few OPI's I think I "need"!
I just discovered a store that sells OPI in a nearby town a few months ago, and I'm a big fan of their polish!

I'm currently lemming Midnight In Moscow (..and, according to frick&frack, Black Cherry Chutney), and Got The Blues For Red.
And sometimes I feel like I need Jade Is The New Black, too!
MiM is a dark, shimmery blue, right? Then you def need it

And Jitnb is also gorgeous.
Mar 17, 2011, 5:34pm   #74
misstrine85
Bagaholic
I would say that is a teal-ish green.
Mar 17, 2011, 5:39pm   #75
thegoreprincess
call me maybe
Originally Posted by misstrine85
MiM is a dark, shimmery blue, right? Then you def need it

And Jitnb is also gorgeous.
I believe it's a dark shimmery red, close to Feu de Russie!
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >