Home > >

The Kindness of Strangers

POST A REPLY

May 13, 2012, 10:42am   #1306
its_a_keeper
*loves Dior NP*
Originally Posted by loveuga
I received some nail mail a few months ago, but my sister just found my unopened nail mail today while cleaning-- so this is a long overdue reveal!

It was a really long day at work for many, many reasons... so needless to say, I was floored to come home to find nail mail for me!

Thank you SOOOOOO very much sweet, generous NP angel! I love both of these beauties, and I am excited to give them both a happy home.

I'm even more excited that this is my FIRST Ozotic polish, and I cannot wait to try it out!

Without further adieu... here we go:

Dior Waterlily and Ozotic 520
So nice of your Angel! Waterlily is such a pretty one!
May 13, 2012, 10:43am   #1307
its_a_keeper
*loves Dior NP*
Originally Posted by kristinized
I received wonderful nail mail this week from a sweet forum member - my first Models Own polishes! I can't wait to try them - thank you thank you thank you!
Whoa! I really like those two colors! So pretty!!!
May 13, 2012, 11:32am   #1308
nad_tab
I received some nail mail a few months ago, but my sister just found my unopened nail mail today while cleaning-- so this is a long overdue reveal!

It was a really long day at work for many, many reasons... so needless to say, I was floored to come home to find nail mail for me!

Thank you SOOOOOO very much sweet, generous NP angel! I love both of these beauties, and I am excited to give them both a happy home.

I'm even more excited that this is my FIRST Ozotic polish, and I cannot wait to try it out!

WOW, both polishes are just gorgeous!
May 13, 2012, 12:18pm   #1309
StefaniNYC
Addicted to polish

I received wonderful nail mail this week from a sweet forum member - my first Models Own polishes! I can't wait to try them - thank you thank you thank you!

What great mail! And such wonderful angels you have!
May 14, 2012, 2:19am   #1310
nicciwo
That's what she said
I left work early today because I was feeling sick, so I can't even describe how much it brightened my day to come home to an amazing gift from a wonderful tpf'er!

She satisfied two of my biggest lemmings at once, from a range that doesn't ship to me here in Australia. These polishes are hard to get even if you do live where they are shipped, so I'm absolutely floored that I've managed to get them! Thank you so much!

Here are the gifts - Nail-Venturous Burst of Blue and Humble Bee
Attached Images

May 14, 2012, 2:55am   #1311
its_a_keeper
*loves Dior NP*
Originally Posted by nicciwo
I left work early today because I was feeling sick, so I can't even describe how much it brightened my day to come home to an amazing gift from a wonderful tpf'er!

She satisfied two of my biggest lemmings at once, from a range that doesn't ship to me here in Australia. These polishes are hard to get even if you do live where they are shipped, so I'm absolutely floored that I've managed to get them! Thank you so much!

Get better soon! And so nice of your Angel to sent them your way.
Enjoy
May 14, 2012, 10:57am   #1312
frick&frack
give thanks

^what a wonderful ROAK...great colors!

^gorgy NPs...such a great gift!

Originally Posted by nicciwo

^fantastic indie glitters! what a fun gift.
May 15, 2012, 8:13am   #1313
Sweetwon
you win or you die
Loving all the kindness going around lately. The np ladies are the best!
May 15, 2012, 8:30am   #1314
sally.m
Such great RAOKS everyone!

Happyness makes the world go round
May 15, 2012, 12:20pm   #1315
honey on boost
Lovin' all these ROAK's!! This is my favorite thread on TPF
May 15, 2012, 10:32pm   #1316
E
Ericalou
Reading this makes me very happy I joined.
Already seems like a great place to be :)
May 21, 2012, 10:44am   #1317
honey on boost
I have a little something to share with you guys My mom was in the hospital all last week and I've really been stressing out about it. So I was ecstatic to come home to an amazing ROAK! It really was a pick me up.

This polish has been on my wishlist forever. I've been stalking ebay and none have popped up recently. Thank you so much sweet tpf np angel

RBL iconoclast!!

May 21, 2012, 10:47am   #1318
roundandround
in circles..
Originally Posted by honey on boost
I have a little something to share with you guys My mom was in the hospital all last week and I've really been stressing out about it. So I was ecstatic to come home to an amazing ROAK! It really was a pick me up.

This polish has been on my wishlist forever. I've been stalking ebay and none have popped up recently. Thank you so much sweet tpf np angel

RBL iconoclast!!

Aw, hoping your Mom will have a speedy recovery Your np fairy send this awesome bottle on time to brighten your day.

Awesome ROAK ladies!
May 21, 2012, 11:50am   #1319
thegoreprincess
call me maybe

RBL iconoclast!!

Beautiful!
May 21, 2012, 2:25pm   #1320
its_a_keeper
*loves Dior NP*

RBL iconoclast!!

All the best to your mommy! And cheery thoughts your way Honey.
Love the RAOK and that it brightened your day.
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >