Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > >

Indie Polish QC/CS issues

POST A REPLY

Jul 18, 2012, 2:15pm   #361
princessofmuch
Patron of Indie Arts
Originally Posted by Maxboomba
Heard back from Etsy today and there's nothing they could do!! Guess I'm screwed!! Lol

What about filing a paypal or cc claim for defective product?
Jul 18, 2012, 4:09pm   #362
Maxboomba
Originally Posted by princessofmuch

What about filing a paypal or cc claim for defective product?
Thanks Princess!! Pp let me open a dispute even over 45 days but not sure how its going to turn out. My pp is linked to my checking account so if there's a dispute, they'll freeze my account until its resolved so I won't be filing with the bank then.
Jul 18, 2012, 8:37pm   #363
a
andeevie
Hey Girl... I am usually on top of my game in the shop! I dont specifically recall this incident, but I get 15-20 messages a day in my shop, so things get hard to keep track of! I am more than happy to fix any issues you have if they have not been resolved already. what is your etsy user name so I can check up on this
Jul 18, 2012, 8:55pm   #364
Adais
Originally Posted by andeevie
Hey Girl... I am usually on top of my game in the shop! I dont specifically recall this incident, but I get 15-20 messages a day in my shop, so things get hard to keep track of! I am more than happy to fix any issues you have if they have not been resolved already. what is your etsy user name so I can check up on this
it was taken care off .
Jul 23, 2012, 4:57am   #365
nicciwo
That's what she said
Felt I should share this status update from Lacquistry - Jenna deserves huge props for what she's doing.

Quote:
Well...I was going to do a Status Update about my shop reopening, but I have something else that is weighing on my mind.
I am going to be completely honest- when I first started doing this I didn’t know what I was doing. Glitters I have used in the past have bled, and I am now aware of it and it is not ok. I have over the last 4 months slowly and methodically replaced each and every potential bleeding glitter with solvent resistant ones. So for the next few weeks I will be focusing solely on sending out replacements of every nail polish that I am aware of that has had any issues. This will be a huge undertaking and will delay the opening of my shop, but it is a decision I feel very, very strongly about. You gave me your hard earned money and you deserve to get exactly what I promised you. I intend on being around for a long time, and I function on integrity. So what will happen is if you were a purchaser of one of the “bleeders” you will find a “surprise” replacement package in your mailbox over the next few weeks/month. Please note that the reformulation might look a bit different because I have had to switch out any bleeders for solvent resistant glitters so colors and sizes could differ, but it will be as close to the original as I can make it.
There has been so many negative issues and problems, and lets face it- straight up drama in our world lately that it is important to me to do things right, and correct my mistakes. I have learned so much and will continue to learn, and I want you to know how much I genuinely value your business- and even you just being interested in what I do. I strive to give you what you deserve, which is good customer service and honesty.
♥ Jenna
Jul 23, 2012, 8:51am   #366
c
cherrhys
That is admirable indeed. Props to her.
Jul 23, 2012, 9:02am   #367
wohlgie
Elaine
Originally Posted by nicciwo
Felt I should share this status update from Lacquistry - Jenna deserves huge props for what she's doing.
Jul 23, 2012, 12:15pm   #368
mothbeast
Oh wow. That is amazing CS. I have kind of stopped indie chasing but she'll definitely be on my list to buy from later.
Jul 23, 2012, 12:24pm   #369
Passionail
I got some Lacquistry not thru her directly because she's still working on her custom orders but the ones I got I loooove :) She messaged me that once the custom orders are done that she will have time to focus on her collection or items which people can purchase. :)
Jul 23, 2012, 12:34pm   #370
h
hokukoroku
Originally Posted by mothbeast
Oh wow. That is amazing CS. I have kind of stopped indie chasing but she'll definitely be on my list to buy from later.
ITA. I only have a few indie sellers that i buy from, but she was on my wish list. I've never ordered from her before but now i know that i can buy with confidence. She gets serious props from me for doing this.
Jul 23, 2012, 3:12pm   #371
DivaPlavalaguna
That is really amazing of her, way to be!
Jul 23, 2012, 3:23pm   #372
princessofmuch
Patron of Indie Arts
ITA! That is EXACTLY the way an indie should handle these kinds of things. I've never purchased from Jenna before, but this makes me really want to buy from and support her. It's a headache now, but in the long run, this is really good for her business. Besides that, it shows integrity.

On a similar note, check out this blog post from CrowsToes:

"in the last couple days i found out that little miss morticia has recently run out of my shop without her proper clothes on. please accept my sincere apologies if you have purchased a more purple/magenta version., it seems as though i got a little *glitter happy* in that batch. i really try to keep these batches consistent., totally TOTALLY my fault. *smacks self in head*

with that said and my sincerest apologies made -

both kim at overallbeauty.com and leah anne llarowe are aware of this issue with morticias' clothes and will be provided with replacement bottles that are the correct mix when requested.
so., please., if you have the magenta/purple version and you are not happy with it, please contact who you purchased it from and it will be replaced.

if you purchased from llarowe please contact llarowe for a replacement & if you purchased yours from overallbeauty contact them and they'll be happy to get a new one to you. they will not be replacing each others bottles., they will only be replacing the morticias they have sold.

please do not feel like you can't send them an email and have the situation corrected., i don't do drama., never have., never will., i do whats right. period. you guys know that., thats' how i was brought up and i have absolutely no intention of changing now. :)

once again guys., you are the best, thanks so much <3

HUUUGS
lauri"

That's the way to handle it! Jenna and Lauri both rock it in the CS and taking responsibility for mistakes department!
Jul 23, 2012, 3:50pm   #373
kelkoo89
ITA! That is EXACTLY the way an indie should handle these kinds of things. I've never purchased from Jenna before, but this makes me really want to buy from and support her. It's a headache now, but in the long run, this is really good for her business. Besides that, it shows integrity.

"in the last couple days i found out that little miss morticia has recently run out of my shop without her proper clothes on. please accept my sincere apologies if you have purchased a more purple/magenta version., it seems as though i got a little *glitter happy* in that batch. i really try to keep these batches consistent., totally TOTALLY my fault. *smacks self in head*

both kim at overallbeauty.com and leah anne llarowe are aware of this issue with morticias' clothes and will be provided with replacement bottles that are the correct mix when requested.
so., please., if you have the magenta/purple version and you are not happy with it, please contact who you purchased it from and it will be replaced.

if you purchased from llarowe please contact llarowe for a replacement & if you purchased yours from overallbeauty contact them and they'll be happy to get a new one to you. they will not be replacing each others bottles., they will only be replacing the morticias they have sold.

please do not feel like you can't send them an email and have the situation corrected., i don't do drama., never have., never will., i do whats right. period. you guys know that., thats' how i was brought up and i have absolutely no intention of changing now. :)

HUUUGS
lauri"

That's the way to handle it! Jenna and Lauri both rock it in the CS and taking responsibility for mistakes department!
WOW, I am so impressed by these two indie creators. That is some seriously decent customer service right there. Kudos to both of them
Jul 23, 2012, 3:59pm   #374
wohlgie
Elaine

HUUUGS
lauri"

Well done, Lauri! Happy to own a full collection of her polishes - I lucked out with a red Morticia. :-)
Jul 23, 2012, 4:07pm   #375
princessofmuch
Patron of Indie Arts
Originally Posted by wohlgie
Well done, Lauri! Happy to own a full collection of her polishes - I lucked out with a red Morticia. :-)

I got a more purple/magenta one, but I love it anyway! So I'm gonna keep it and just order the red one next time she restocks. But good for her for doing the right thing! It's so refreshing to see that after some of the recent drama.
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >