Home > >

I wanna see your Dior nail polish swatches!

POST A REPLY

Jun 15, 2012, 10:16pm   #6391
bluejinx
~~Shayna~~
Originally Posted by nessquik
Ah! I was like nahhh don't need Lago-sees photo-SO PRETTTTY.
i was afraid it would be too similar to other dior blues but nope!
Jun 16, 2012, 2:21am   #6392
*MJ*
Living the dream...
I just got Acapulco...and here it is. Gorgeous color, but a pain to apply. It's streaky, and never leveled properly, even after three carefully applied coats. Oh, and even with three layers, there's still VNL. Overall, a hot mess.

Name:  image-3300801428.jpg
Views: 787
Size:  88.8 KB

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum
Jun 16, 2012, 2:37am   #6393
Mediana
~Travelista~
Originally Posted by *MJ*
I just got Acapulco...and here it is. Gorgeous color, but a pain to apply. It's streaky, and never leveled properly, even after three carefully applied coats. Oh, and even with three layers, there's still VNL. Overall, a hot mess.
But it looks beautiful!
Jun 16, 2012, 2:48am   #6394
*MJ*
Living the dream...
Originally Posted by Mediana

But it looks beautiful!
Thank you Mediana! You are very kind!! :)
Jun 16, 2012, 5:39am   #6395
hunniesochic
Dream.A.Little.Dream

Attachment 1759234

It looks so beautiful on, I would of never guessed it was such a pain to apply.
Jun 16, 2012, 7:08am   #6396
knasarae
Team Capricorn

Aw I'm so sorry to hear that cause that's the one I've been waiting for! Lol. Well the good news is as difficult as you say it was it looks really good in your picture. I wouldn't have known otherwise.
Jun 16, 2012, 9:03am   #6397
greentealover
tea & books & polish
Originally Posted by bluejinx

TOTAL DROOL WORTHY! I must have Lagoon!!

Attachment 1759234

Yikesss, it looks gorgeous though! Yellow and me never mixed well, I guess I'll pass on this one. However...the other Summer colors? NEED!
Jun 16, 2012, 1:08pm   #6398
L
Lae
Can someone please PM me the e-mail address of an SA at Palazzo? I can't believe that after all this waiting I miss the launch of les Violets due to my move to Canada...
Or does the boutique in NY carry polishes? I'll be there next week, so any advice on where to find les Violets is welcome!
Jun 16, 2012, 1:29pm   #6399
bluejinx
~~Shayna~~
Originally Posted by Lae
Can someone please PM me the e-mail address of an SA at Palazzo? I can't believe that after all this waiting I miss the launch of les Violets due to my move to Canada...
Or does the boutique in NY carry polishes? I'll be there next week, so any advice on where to find les Violets is welcome!
If you are in Canada Vegas won't ship it to you. No store in the USA will. Dior won't allow their polish to be sent here.
Jun 16, 2012, 1:31pm   #6400
L
Lae
If you are in Canada Vegas won't ship it to you. No store in the USA will. Dior won't allow their polish to be sent here.
I know, but I can have them shipped to the hotel in NY .
Jun 16, 2012, 2:01pm   #6401
greentealover
tea & books & polish
Originally Posted by Lae
You can find Dior at Bloomingdales. Online they have Lagoon and Acapulco, I'm not sure about in stores as I haven't checked it out yet. I will soon though
Jun 16, 2012, 2:03pm   #6402
L
Lae
Originally Posted by greentealover
You can find Dior at Bloomingdales. Online they have Lagoon and Acapulco, I'm not sure about in stores as I haven't checked it out yet. I will soon though
Thanks, I am looking for les Violets in particular, which are somewhat more difficult to find than the Summer Mix colors. I would very much appreciate it if you could let me know after your store visit.
Jun 16, 2012, 2:18pm   #6403
bluejinx
~~Shayna~~
Originally Posted by Lae
I know, but I can have them shipped to the hotel in NY .
Ahh! Yes! And other than Vegas, violets will be a Nordstrom aniv. sale exclusive
Jun 16, 2012, 2:28pm   #6404
greentealover
tea & books & polish
Ahh! Yes! And other than Vegas, violets will be a Nordstrom aniv. sale exclusive
REALLY? When will that be? Must mark this on my calendar!
Jun 16, 2012, 3:53pm   #6405
k
kbkaybee
Originally Posted by Lae
The Violets will be at the bay shortly.
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >