ASOS

Black Friday 30% Off With Code: TGIBF
Home > >

Get your HARE on here - HAREpolish<3

POST A REPLY

Jun 22, 2012, 7:15pm   #61
MetalliChick
polish addict!
Heehee, love how excited we all are! THIS is what nail polish is supposed to be about - happiness and fun!
Jun 22, 2012, 7:17pm   #62
greentealover
tea & books & polish
Originally Posted by windchimes
I ate almost an entire tin of cinnamon candies.
I can even think right now lol, everything happened so fast! My stomach is all butterflies right now!
Jun 22, 2012, 7:17pm   #63
wohlgie
Elaine
Originally Posted by MetalliChick
Heehee, love how excited we all are! THIS is what nail polish is supposed to be about - happiness and fun!
True Dat!!!!
Jun 22, 2012, 7:18pm   #64
a
aurawn
So I happened to glance over at her sales number just before the restock happened, and she had 365 polishes sold. Now, 17 minutes later, 1404. WHOA. That's... WHOA. Over 1000 polishes in 17 minutes.
Jun 22, 2012, 7:19pm   #65
windchimes
dandywolves
Originally Posted by channh08
She's still adding?
PLEASE don't let me go back for more!!!!!!!

Exactly!!^^

I got one of everything I wanted, and then in my second order I accidentally bought Afterglow a second time (Maybe I was hypnotized by the photos? I'm sure I will find someone to gift it to lol!), and then picked up one for a friend.
Jun 22, 2012, 7:19pm   #66
mpazzo
Wow, I just spent waaay too much. My wallet is crying right now
Every one of them was so cool.
Jun 22, 2012, 7:20pm   #67
Alixis
Lurve my GZ boots! x
Oh crap!!!!!

I did an amazingly quick order on Internet Explorer and stuck about 11 in my cart. And then went thru' Paypal... and then to "confirm" at etsy -- and then it said that there was a problem with my order and it hadn't gone thru...

So I said "crap!" and went straight to firefox and didn't even look at what I was buying and did 2 quick orders - one of 7 and one of 4... No problem, right...? Right?

Well, right - no problem. But then I looked at my purchase history to see what I'd bought - and my original order on internet explorer had gone through after all!!

So now I have 22 Hares coming my way!! I've basically got 2 of everything!!!!!! Except no Midsummers Midnight (must have missed that!) 'only' one Asteroid Turf - and 3 Twilight Savings...

Not sure what to do... message her, apologise and ask to cancel one of the orders? Swap them? (Sell them on ebay. haha!!) Gift them? I'd like to give a few to my cousin...

I know weird problem compared to those who missed out... my PM box is open BTW...!
Jun 22, 2012, 7:20pm   #68
L
Lola69
Exactly!
Jun 22, 2012, 7:22pm   #69
L
Lola69
Originally Posted by greentealover
I can even think right now lol, everything happened so fast! My stomach is all butterflies right now!
Lol that was crazy!!
Jun 22, 2012, 7:22pm   #70
channh08
Originally Posted by windchimes
PLEASE don't let me go back for more!!!!!!!

Exactly!!^^

I got one of everything I wanted, and then in my second order I accidentally bought Afterglow a second time (Maybe I was hypnotized by the photos? I'm sure I will find someone to gift it to lol!), and then picked up one for a friend.
Jun 22, 2012, 7:23pm   #71
s
smurfgirl06
I only got one - Heat Plague. It was the only one that really screamed out to me (this time).
Jun 22, 2012, 7:24pm   #72
DivaPlavalaguna
Originally Posted by Alixis
Oh crap!!!!!

I did an amazingly quick order on Internet Explorer and stuck about 11 in my cart. And then went thru' Paypal... and then to "confirm" at etsy -- and then it said that there was a problem with my order and it hadn't gone thru...

So I said "crap!" and went straight to firefox and didn't even look at what I was buying and did 2 quick orders - one of 7 and one of 4... No problem, right...? Right?

Well, right - no problem. But then I looked at my purchase history to see what I'd bought - and my original order on internet explorer had gone through after all!!

So now I have 22 Hares coming my way!! I've basically got 2 of everything!!!!!! Except no Midsummers Midnight (must have missed that!) 'only' one Asteroid Turf - and 3 Twilight Savings...

Not sure what to do... message her, apologise and ask to cancel one of the orders? Swap them? (Sell them on ebay. haha!!) Gift them? I'd like to give a few to my cousin...

I know weird problem compared to those who missed out... my PM box is open BTW...!
O_O
Jun 22, 2012, 7:24pm   #73
s
sam364
Oh crap!!!!!

Something similar happened to me, too, so I thought my first transaction didn't go through, even though it did. I convo'ed her to ask if she could cancel the second one, which was just one polish.

ETA: Oh, I got Midsummer's Midnight, Supernova Springs, and Dog Day Dream in the first transaction. Can't wait!
Jun 22, 2012, 7:24pm   #74
kenseysimone
Oh crap!!!!!

I didn't get ANY.

XX not allowed
Last edited Jun 22, 2012 at 7:26pm. Reason: WTB
Jun 22, 2012, 7:25pm   #75
kenseysimone
My etsy app showed 12 listed but no listings to click on. Such a waste.
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >