Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > >

Flowers & Snowflakes Secret Exchange Daily Questions

POST A REPLY

Jun 30, 2012, 4:42pm   #871
OMG3kids
Lives with a circus
My packaging may be less than spectacular, but what's inside is cool! :)

Forgive any typos, I'm on my iPhone!
Jun 30, 2012, 4:47pm   #872
l
lvdreamer
Looking for Winter
Originally Posted by lvdreamer
My top 3 lemmings change probably every day. Today's top three are: (1) Elevation Polish Yushan; (2) Elixir Lacquers A Mermaid's Tale; and (3) all 4 of the Dior Summer Mix collection -- if I have to pick just one, then Lagoon.
I'm so sorry, secret flower, but I saw the Dior Summer Mix collection at Macy's this afternoon and I just couldn't resist getting all 4 of them. If you already got me something from this collection, please be reassured that since I LOVE jellies, backups are definitely welcome.

My third lemming is now Dior Shadow.
Jun 30, 2012, 6:21pm   #873
GhstDreamer
Lady Philosophy
Originally Posted by OMG3kids
My packaging may be less than spectacular, but what's inside is cool! :)

The inside is always the most important thing and I'm sure what you got for your secret buddy will be spectacular!!!
Jun 30, 2012, 6:32pm   #874
kezza30
I got all my packaging in today, not very creative but it will be cute and pretty My stuff is coming in drips and drabs now for packing
Jun 30, 2012, 6:34pm   #875
OMG3kids
Lives with a circus
Originally Posted by GhstDreamer

The inside is always the most important thing and I'm sure what you got for your secret buddy will be spectacular!!!
Aw, you're a sweetie.

Jun 30, 2012, 6:52pm   #876
windchimes
dandywolves
OOO Skyline! That's big one for me, too.
I think I have a few major lemmings listed in my signature. I'm sure I will love anything I get. I'm trying not to shop my own wish list, just in case-- It's hard, right??

I was trying to think about characters, but for some reason I am blanking. There are quite a few I like, and not many that I dislike!
Jul 1, 2012, 6:43am   #877
Kittie LaRoche
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Originally Posted by princessofmuch
Yay, all finished shopping for my flowers! I can't wait for all my orders to arrive and get these babies packed to go. What is the earliest we can send, July 7th or thereabouts?
I'm done shopping as well but some of my orders are international. Let's hope they get here asap.

Originally Posted by amyveg
6-28 Secret Exchange Question:
Do you really like any characters? Not necessarily collecting, but like things with characters on them? Hello Kitty? Disney? Princesses? Looney Tunes? Betty Boop?
I'm a Hello Kitty fan. :) But that's about it when it comes to characters. I love Doctor Who, The Avengers, True Blood, etc. Who I don't like is Donald Duck. *g*

Originally Posted by syd3
I have a questions since a lot of people don't have any kind of ranking on their WL (mine are just stars that I sort of switch around sometimes haha). What are you top 3 lemmings, whether they are crazycrazy HTF or not?
My top 3 Lemmings right now would be

1) Chanel Delight
2) Chanel Vertigo
3) Deborah Lippmann Sweet Dreams

However I didn't put them in my Survey as I of course don't want my buddy to think I expect high end polishes. I just love trying anything and love being surprised!
Jul 1, 2012, 7:21am   #878
ShkBass
Just another member
Same -waiting on some international packages too :)
Jul 1, 2012, 10:10am   #879
KimmyAnne
I don't feel like finding the posts to quote but I know I missed a few Q's...

Characters - I'm not a big character person, I do like the Nightmare Before Christmas though but I don't really collect NBC stuff or anything.

Top 3 Lemming -
Estee Lauder Surreal Violet
Verity Deep Violet
Girly Bits Shift Happens
Jul 1, 2012, 10:37am   #880
Iluvbags
The original Iluvbags
Originally Posted by syd3
I have a questions since a lot of people don't have any kind of ranking on their WL (mine are just stars that I sort of switch around sometimes haha). What are you top 3 lemmings, whether they are crazycrazy HTF or not?
Omg such a hard question. I think I'd have to cheat and name 4

1. Rescue Beauty Lounge Piu Mosso
2. Chanel kaleidoscope
3. Rescue beauty lounge Cuprum
4. Chanel Fire

Ps. I don't expect any of these from my buddy. I would happy with anything. But you asked for top 3 no matter how crazy. Lol. 2 of mine are super duper hard to find and super crazy. Lol!!!!!
Jul 1, 2012, 10:33pm   #881
amyveg
Longing...
7-1 Secret Exchange Question:

Are there any books, movies, or music you would love to have as an "extra"?
Jul 1, 2012, 10:54pm   #882
miszgenevieve

Nope, I have everything I could ever need book, music & movie wise lol. UNLESS my buddy happens to find one of those nail magazines w/ nail art or acrylic nails, I've never found one of those & it would be pretty fun to look through one of those
Jul 1, 2012, 11:23pm   #883
joy&lv
Obsessed

I am a secret (or maybe not so secret now ) Twilight Saga lover... I used to be solid Team Jacob... Now, I am not so sure. I could use a book mark. Lost my metal Harry Potter one, darn it!
Jul 2, 2012, 12:09am   #884
OMG3kids
Lives with a circus

I'm not in need of any of it. But children's books from overseas would be really wonderful, if I get an international buddy. My kids love books from other countries, even if they can't always read the language. :)
Really, even just one single np would make me overwhelmed with joy. I love getting surprises in the mail. LOL

Jul 2, 2012, 2:46am   #885
joy&lv
Obsessed
Yahoo! Just got an email saying my order is on the way! I will start packing when it gets here.
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >