Home Beauty & Makeup Nail Care

Canadian Indie Exchange Sign Ups

POST A REPLY

Aug 13, 2012, 10:35am   #1
i
Account Deactivated
*Do you like Indies?
*Do you reside in Canada?
*Do you have the minimum requirement of at least 275 posts within 2 weeks (14 days) from today?
*When you receive the box, can you post a reveal?
*Can you ship the box to the following member from the list in a timely manner?

If your answers are YES then please sign up.

*This Canadian Indie Exchange consists of full and mini Indies.
*Basically however much you take out is the same amount you replace it with.
Example:
1 full bottle= 1 full bottle
1 full bottle = 2 minis
2 minis = 2 minis

*Donations are most welcome (no limit) as long as they all fit securely in the box.
*There is a list inside the box containing all the Indies donated, so please fill out the form stating which ones you took out & which items you have donated.

For anything else regarding this exchange, PM GhstDreamer.

Have fun & let's get this box started for Canadian tPFers!
Last edited Aug 13, 2012 at 11:10am.
Aug 13, 2012, 10:58am   #2
Woohoo! I better get to posting a lot!
Aug 13, 2012, 11:03am   #3
Lady Philosophy
Originally Posted by springmama
Woohoo! I better get to posting a lot!
You can get it in 14 days! Counting today that's only 14 posts per day so you should be able to get in on the exchange!
Aug 13, 2012, 11:39am   #4
polish addict!
OMG, YES. This is amazing. Sign me up!
Aug 13, 2012, 12:00pm   #5
*muah ha ha*
I would love to participate if I have enough posts by then. I work an 80 hour work week so that may be tough.

Not sure if the box keeps going forever, but I would be happy to ship the box to the UK. When we are done if that is an option.
Aug 13, 2012, 1:10pm   #6
Originally Posted by Rhubarb12
I would love to participate if I have enough posts by then. I work an 80 hour work week so that may be tough.

Not sure if the box keeps going forever, but I would be happy to ship the box to the UK. When we are done if that is an option.
I always wondered if this was an option, but i'm sure the shipping would be way high? It would be nice if it was possible, since the main reason I think a lot of people would want to swap in the u.k would be for polishes that don't ship here!

(sorry if this is hijacking the thread!)
Aug 13, 2012, 1:17pm   #7
*muah ha ha*
Originally Posted by kelkoo89

I always wondered if this was an option, but i'm sure the shipping would be way high? It would be nice if it was possible, since the main reason I think a lot of people would want to swap in the u.k would be for polishes that don't ship here!

(sorry if this is hijacking the thread!)
Well if it is insanely expensive I can always send part of the box on. But it would be really nice to include the UK.
Aug 13, 2012, 1:32pm   #8
It's actually THREE minis to a full size since most minis are 5mL and most full size are 15mL.
Aug 13, 2012, 2:04pm   #9
*muah ha ha*
Originally Posted by DivaPlavalaguna
It's actually THREE minis to a full size since most minis are 5mL and most full size are 15mL.
Cost wise it would be more like two minis equal a full. But I haven't participated in a swap like this! Lol
Aug 13, 2012, 2:16pm   #10
*muah ha ha*
Silly question: would some of the less available NP brands like Julep work for the swap?
Aug 13, 2012, 2:18pm   #11
Originally Posted by Rhubarb12
Cost wise it would be more like two minis equal a full. But I haven't participated in a swap like this! Lol
http://forum.purseblog.com/nail-care...l#post21584694
Aug 13, 2012, 2:20pm   #12
Unfortunately I won't even be close to meeting the postings - but I'm excited to read the posts. Maybe next round I wil be at the post requirement!
Aug 13, 2012, 2:26pm   #13
*muah ha ha*
Originally Posted by DivaPlavalaguna

http://forum.purseblog.com/nail-care...l#post21584694
Thanks for the link!
Aug 13, 2012, 2:28pm   #14
I would love to participate, but I'm still such an indie newbie and don't have very many in my collection yet. I do have some on the way, but I don't think I really have enough to swap yet.
Aug 13, 2012, 2:30pm   #15
*muah ha ha*
Originally Posted by kristin.xo
I would love to participate, but I'm still such an indie newbie and don't have very many in my collection yet. I do have some on the way, but I don't think I really have enough to swap yet.
If you plan on getting a few more you could always order one or two extra :)
POST A REPLY
  HOME Beauty & Makeup Nail Care