POST A REPLY
 
Thread Tools
Jul 11, 2012, 10:47pm   #1531
kristin.xo's Avatar
Originally Posted by jaztee
I found some swatches of the upcoming Trustafarian - it's holo!

http://www.crushingonclothes.com/201...-trustafarian/
Omg amazing!! Must have it.
Jul 11, 2012, 11:02pm   #1532
audrey11's Avatar
Member
trustafarian looks great! I saw nonie creme hint on twitter (ages ago) that some holos would be coming up soon.

I have the three new ones (scouse, sloane ranger, swinger) on their way to me yay!
Jul 11, 2012, 11:51pm   #1533
jaztee's Avatar
Member
Originally Posted by saira1214
Love! Wonder how it compares to AE dragon?
I'm thinking more Princess Saber (sp? The gold one anyhow) than dragon.. Maybe in between?

Originally Posted by audrey11
trustafarian looks great! I saw nonie creme hint on twitter (ages ago) that some holos would be coming up soon.

I have the three new ones (scouse, sloane ranger, swinger) on their way to me yay!
Yay! Can't wait to see your swatches. If you don't mind me asking, where did you get them from?

Edit: just saw them on Brands Exclusive! Never mind :)
Last edited Jul 12, 2012 at 12:05am.
Jul 12, 2012, 4:07am   #1534
audrey11's Avatar
Member
Originally Posted by jaztee

I'm thinking more Princess Saber (sp? The gold one anyhow) than dragon.. Maybe in between?

Yay! Can't wait to see your swatches. If you don't mind me asking, where did you get them from?

Edit: just saw them on Brands Exclusive! Never mind :)
they're all available on the BL site too :)
Jul 12, 2012, 4:25am   #1535
Mediana's Avatar
~Travelista~
Originally Posted by audrey11
they're all available on the BL site too :)
But they only ship to Canada, UK and US, right?
Jul 12, 2012, 4:42am   #1536
i
Account Deactivated
Originally Posted by Mediana

But they only ship to Canada, UK and US, right?
Yup but they would be delivered free to UK depending on the order & then another charge to yours, so really you can get them lower!
Jul 12, 2012, 4:56am   #1537
audrey11's Avatar
Member
Originally Posted by Mediana

But they only ship to Canada, UK and US, right?
yeah I have a US post box - so I get it delivered to there, then forwarded on to me in Sydney (and that is STILL way cheaper than buying Australian retail!)
Jul 12, 2012, 3:14pm   #1538
knasarae's Avatar
Team Capricorn
Check and check-mate. I must have that.

Originally Posted by saira1214
Love! Wonder how it compares to AE dragon?
I was thinking more like Princess Sabra? Cause it seems to have a lot of gold in it too?

Jul 12, 2012, 4:16pm   #1539
Mediana's Avatar
~Travelista~
Originally Posted by audrey11
yeah I have a US post box - so I get it delivered to there, then forwarded on to me in Sydney (and that is STILL way cheaper than buying Australian retail!)
That explaines it. I thought I missed some way they sent internationally. Now i know its still those same old countries :)
Jul 12, 2012, 5:03pm   #1540
PolishQueen's Avatar
Member
Originally Posted by audrey11
yeah I have a US post box - so I get it delivered to there, then forwarded on to me in Sydney (and that is STILL way cheaper than buying Australian retail!)
Ahh i can finally ask someone about this, ive thought about getting an US post box as well, mind if i ask a couple of questions as these companies offer lots of different options. Do you get packages sent on straight away or do you consolidate them? And if so do you have them repackage your various packages?
Jul 12, 2012, 9:27pm   #1541
audrey11's Avatar
Member
Originally Posted by PolishQueen

Ahh i can finally ask someone about this, ive thought about getting an US post box as well, mind if i ask a couple of questions as these companies offer lots of different options. Do you get packages sent on straight away or do you consolidate them? And if so do you have them repackage your various packages?
I consolidate - the brands I usually buy from overseas are NARS and butter London - so ill wait for both packages to come and get them shipped together.

not really sure what you mean about the packaging?
Jul 12, 2012, 11:41pm   #1542
LucyLuvsHolos's Avatar
Member
I'm ashamed to say i only own one butter london polish <_< The black knight.
Jul 13, 2012, 12:05am   #1543
bunniluver's Avatar
The Short One
Originally Posted by LucyLuvsHolos
I'm ashamed to say i only own one butter london polish <_< The black knight.
Haha me too! I actually popped in here to ask if it was added to regular collection. It was supposed to be limited edition, and I really REALLY wanted it. Saw it at Ulta last month, and MINE.
Jul 13, 2012, 6:20pm   #1544
PolishQueen's Avatar
Member
Originally Posted by audrey11
I consolidate - the brands I usually buy from overseas are NARS and butter London - so ill wait for both packages to come and get them shipped together.

not really sure what you mean about the packaging?
One of these PO Box sites i checked out offered to repackage, i think the meant to take off the excess packing stuff so you dont get charged extra for the weight. Hmmm sound like ill get one some day soon i hate losing out on all types of deals cause i dont have a USA address. Should save me a bundle if i do a few orders a month, though that usually only happens at the end of the year when everyone does great deals.
Jul 13, 2012, 9:30pm   #1545
BeautyBootyBabe's Avatar
Let them eat cake.
Has anyone tried Disco Biscuit, yet? i used it tonight and the finish is very rough, which I'm guessing is due to all the glitter in it. Or maybe my nails are just weird? Did anyone else end up with a rough finish?
POST A REPLY
  HOME Beauty & Makeup Nail Care  
TOP

Thread Tools