Home Premier Designers Mulberry

Would you be tempted to buy a fake Mulberry?

DISCUSSION CLOSED

Aug 4, 2012, 1:10pm   #31
C
How do you spot a fake mulberry agyness. Some tips are welcome
Thankx, chrissy
Aug 4, 2012, 2:33pm   #32
R
Nooooo - fake (anything!) is bad bad bad in my book - and for all the valid reasons already discussed here - but don't be put off fleabay/preowned sellers - there can be many bargains to be had with perfectly genuine and very good condition Mulberrys - if you know what you are looking for - and of course we have our most helpful authentication thread as extra peace of mind when considering a potential purchase....
Aug 4, 2012, 5:45pm   #33
Just Flippin' Mental
My 1st designer purchases were fake all those years back and i was so gullible that i didnt even know until someone pointed it out and i was ab. gutted. A fake can never replace the real thing and its a very disappointing feeling inside when you carry a fake. It is very expensive and sometimes people compensate by buying the replicas and even if you did i wouldnt judge you as long as you didnt sell it on. Some people are quit happy carrying fakes. Not me im afraid.
Having said that its better to buy a well made leather bag by a high street designer than buying a fake bag. Or save up and grab a bargain on eBay there are many around as ive found some gr8 items. Good luck and i hope that you find a bag that you are happy with.
Aug 4, 2012, 6:57pm   #34
Originally Posted by Chrissy68
How do you spot a fake mulberry agyness. Some tips are welcome
Thankx, chrissy
Things like this aren't usually given because it might aid someone in creating a 'better' counterfeit item. The authentication thread will help you determine authenticity if you're considering buying a bag off of eBay etc.
Aug 4, 2012, 7:47pm   #35
The Odd Mod
Closing as we don't tolerate fakes on tPF.
DISCUSSION CLOSED
  HOME Premier Designers Mulberry