Home Premier Designers Mulberry

Who's going to get what!?

POST A REPLY

Jun 2, 2012, 8:14am   #46
Originally Posted by adominguez
i got my first mulberry!

the sale has already started in sydney and after stalking the bag since it came out, i finally got my cookie bayswater in oak! it was a close call between the bayswater and the bayswater satchel (both in cookie oak) but since this is my first, i decided to stick with the classic (regular bayswater size) but with a twist (cookie)!

the sale price came out to be the regular price in the uk but i really couldn't complain. duties and taxes are just too high to get it imported.
Congrats and I can't wait to see your reveal. I wish the UK sales would start as early as overseas.
Jun 2, 2012, 1:15pm   #47
t
In my current wish-list I have:

Fold-up tote in green
Doodle scarf
Harriet satchel
Foggy mini-Alexa
Holiday Bays in blue
Ice cream pin

Now I write this the list does seem large! These are all things I have considered but didn't buy at the time as they were at prices I was not prepared to pay for bags that would just be for leisure and not for work!
Jun 6, 2012, 3:09am   #48
O
Looking out for grass green or plaster pink lily (or maybe both DH feels like splashing out for my sort-of-soon birthday ha ha). Also got me eye on the cookie bunnie keyring. So sweet 
Jun 6, 2012, 4:02am   #49
http://s1188.photobucket.com/albums/...view=slideshow

Jun 6, 2012, 4:14am   #50
Originally Posted by Mooshooshoo

Hahahahaha!!!! Love it ;-)
Jun 6, 2012, 4:56am   #51

NOOOOO, crazy lady! Apparently Edinburgh M actually sold one of these beauties full price
Jun 6, 2012, 7:58am   #52
Originally Posted by gunsandbanjos

NOOOOO, crazy lady! Apparently Edinburgh M actually sold one of these beauties full price
Crikey! Only in Edinburgh eh!!
Jun 6, 2012, 8:27am   #53
I did tell you all I liked it - I didn't buy the full price one though....

I'm thinking of pre-ordering the one like your Granny's carpet too.....
Last edited Jun 6, 2012 at 10:15am.
Jun 6, 2012, 10:11am   #54
I did tell you all I liked it - I didn't buy the full price one though....

I'm thinking or pre-ordering the one like your Granny's carpet too.....
My grans quite nifty with the old Singer, could knock you one up from the off cuts of her carpet?
Jun 6, 2012, 10:14am   #55
My grans quite nifty with the old Singer, could knock you one up from the off cuts of her carpet?
Deal - Mulberry have said they won't make bespoke any more - your Gran could do a roaring trade.....
Jun 6, 2012, 10:17am   #56
I'm sure she could - they couldnt be any worse than the hideous rubber/yeti concoctions M are offering this season! Please tell me you don't like the look of them too?
Jun 6, 2012, 10:26am   #57
I'm sure she could - they couldnt be any worse than the hideous rubber/yeti concoctions M are offering this season! Please tell me you don't like the look of them too?
Fantastic, please put me down for one....I do draw the line at rubber bags...though I'm sure someone will love them!
Jun 6, 2012, 1:07pm   #58
do bays ever go sale?
Jun 6, 2012, 1:12pm   #59
Originally Posted by emmajayne
do bays ever go sale?
Seasonal ones will if there is remaining stock, so this time will be the hot fuchsia, foggy and grass green.....
Jun 6, 2012, 1:47pm   #60
s
Seasonal ones will if there is remaining stock, so this time will be the hot fuchsia, foggy and grass green.....
what about plaster pink/fudge glossy buffalo/beige glossy goat?

the beige glossy goat is really beautiful but it looks like color transfer could be an issue..
POST A REPLY
  HOME Premier Designers Mulberry