Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > >

Which Oak Bayswater did I get!

POST A REPLY
 
Thread Tools
Aug 13, 2012, 4:15pm   #16
Sammiantha's Avatar
Sammiantha
Mulberry Mad <3
Yay I'm so glad you went for this one!! She looks amazing :) Great modelling piccies too.
Aug 13, 2012, 4:29pm   #17
kerplunk's Avatar
kerplunk
Member
Love this! I don't think she's touristy at all, just a more special twist on a classic
Aug 13, 2012, 4:47pm   #18
J.A.N.'s Avatar
J.A.N.
Bag Nutter
Originally Posted by Somersetlove
couple of mod pics, to finish off. Thanks for your help with the poll ladies! The Union Jack did actually come out on top!
Oh it looks fabulous even though i voted for the printed as i love that leather more than the nvt.
The union jack looks stunning on you and it was the right choice for you. CONGRATS!!!!
I love the union jack anyway and have had numerous cheaper designer bags in it until i bought the oak ostrich union jack lily the bag of my dreams.
Aug 13, 2012, 5:17pm   #19
Cupcake2008's Avatar
Cupcake2008
Member
Somersetlove, she is beautiful!! Absolutely love her and your modelling shots are great. I don't think she's touristy at all, she's a classic with a twist. And like you say, it's a reminder of a great time in Great Britain

I really want something with the Union Jack now!
Aug 13, 2012, 5:23pm   #20
Designpurchaser's Avatar
Designpurchaser
Member
I voted the Union Jack, so pleased you went for it and I want it now too!!
Aug 13, 2012, 5:27pm   #21
Somersetlove's Avatar
Thread Starter
Somersetlove
Member
Originally Posted by J.A.N.

Oh it looks fabulous even though i voted for the printed as i love that leather more than the nvt.
The union jack looks stunning on you and it was the right choice for you. CONGRATS!!!!
I love the union jack anyway and have had numerous cheaper designer bags in it until i bought the oak ostrich union jack lily the bag of my dreams.
Thanks JAN :-). I did really like the printed, but (and this is going to sound ridiculous) the print going from large squares to small really bothered me! It must have awakened some weird OCD in me! When I tried on the oak printed Alexa the other week, the print was lovely and even and looked fab, so I was a bit surprised the Bays i saw in the store had a stripe of small squares sort of slight off centre and I just couldn't cope with it.

... God I've just read that back, I really sound like a nutcase LOL!
Aug 13, 2012, 5:30pm   #22
Somersetlove's Avatar
Thread Starter
Somersetlove
Member
Originally Posted by Cupcake2008
Somersetlove, she is beautiful!! Absolutely love her and your modelling shots are great. I don't think she's touristy at all, she's a classic with a twist. And like you say, it's a reminder of a great time in Great Britain

I really want something with the Union Jack now!
Thanks so much, I keep getting her out of the dust bag just to look at the leather and admire her!
Aug 13, 2012, 5:32pm   #23
Somersetlove's Avatar
Thread Starter
Somersetlove
Member
Originally Posted by Designpurchaser
I voted the Union Jack, so pleased you went for it and I want it now too!!
Yay! Sounds like you'd need to be quick if you wanted one direct from M, it was Rebecca Groom who told me that they only made 300 and there weren't that many left!
Aug 13, 2012, 5:34pm   #24
Somersetlove's Avatar
Thread Starter
Somersetlove
Member
Originally Posted by Sammiantha
Yay I'm so glad you went for this one!! She looks amazing :) Great modelling piccies too.
Thank you, that's really nice of you!
Aug 13, 2012, 5:38pm   #25
Designpurchaser's Avatar
Designpurchaser
Member
Originally Posted by Somersetlove
Yay! Sounds like you'd need to be quick if you wanted one direct from M, it was Rebecca Groom who told me that they only made 300 and there weren't that many left!
OK thanks.
Aug 13, 2012, 5:39pm   #26
Somersetlove's Avatar
Thread Starter
Somersetlove
Member
Originally Posted by kerplunk
Love this! I don't think she's touristy at all, just a more special twist on a classic
Thank you! I think I'm probably going to have to explain the plate each time I carry the bag, but she's worth it!
Aug 13, 2012, 5:58pm   #27
Sofie@Bxl's Avatar
Sofie@Bxl
Member
Beautiful bag love your dress too
Aug 13, 2012, 6:00pm   #28
Somersetlove's Avatar
Thread Starter
Somersetlove
Member
Originally Posted by Sofie@Bxl
Beautiful bag love your dress too
Thank you! The dress is actually deep purple, but for some reason it looks blue in the pics!
Aug 14, 2012, 3:06am   #29
kaitydid's Avatar
kaitydid
Member
Beautiful! I love the look of the Union Jack collection, and this reveal makes me want to get one too. You look great carrying it! Congrats on your lovely new Bays!
Aug 14, 2012, 3:29am   #30
elvisfan4life's Avatar
elvisfan4life
Member
Originally Posted by Somersetlove
Thank you!! I hope I made the right choice :-)
Imo DEFINATELY!!! The union jack is subtle- unlike the coloured one from Selfridges- and lifts this bays to a new level- it is superb!! Congrats- and even better it was a freebie- how fab is that!!!
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >  
TOP

Thread Tools