Oak NVT 9 31.03%
Printed 6 20.69%
Union Jack 14 48.28%
Voters: 29. You may not vote on this poll

POST A REPLY

Aug 6, 2012, 5:32am   #1
Somersetlove
Hi all,

I need your help deciding which oak Bayswater to get. I have been dithering about this for weeks and need some help making a decision!!

Choices are:

NVT -
The classic, but everyone seems to have one!

Printed -
Don't see so many of them, but potential to look old fashioned?

Union Jack Bayswater -
Nice twist on the NVT, but I don't like that the Mulberry logo isn't on the front plate, as I think some people may think it's a fake

What would you go for? I would be very happy with any of them, but I cannot choose! Help me ladies
Aug 6, 2012, 5:35am   #2
Sammiantha
Mulberry Mad <3
I vote for the Union Jack! It's Limited Edition so you won't see too many people with them. I'm also feeling particularly patriotic today
Aug 6, 2012, 5:42am   #3
Designpurchaser
Defo the Union Jack. It's Ltd so it will be a collectors item. Great investment and snazzy piece of bling on the front
Aug 6, 2012, 5:59am   #4
gunsandbanjos
Printed for me, definitely not old fashioned unless you are, and I'm sure you're not.

Check out Andy Murrays GF Kim Sears, she carries one and it looks awesome.
Aug 6, 2012, 6:06am   #5
madmadmo
Got a black printed and love it but would def pick Union Jack bays as DP says it is limited. Buy the way which Union Jack bays, the one on .com or the exclusive one on Selfridges website?
Aug 6, 2012, 6:10am   #6
Somersetlove
Originally Posted by madmadmo
Got a black printed and love it but would def pick Union Jack bays as DP says it is limited. Buy the way which Union Jack bays, the one on .com or the exclusive one on Selfridges website?
The one on .com not the Selfridges one. That is too out there for me!

I'm quite surprised the Union Jack one is getting some early love on the poll. I was thinking that as they are still available on .com they must not have been that popular?
Aug 6, 2012, 6:14am   #7
Plemont
Union Jack for me as well - I know I'm going to regret not getting it :)
Aug 6, 2012, 6:23am   #8
madmadmo
Originally Posted by Somersetlove
The one on .com not the Selfridges one. That is too out there for me!

I'm quite surprised the Union Jack one is getting some early love on the poll. I was thinking that as they are still available on .com they must not have been that popular?
As you have put oak or the union jack it seems logical to just buy the union jack one as you get the best of both worlds.
Aug 6, 2012, 7:26am   #9
steph22
Maybe the NVT as you can't go wrong. The traditional bag and will never date.
Aug 6, 2012, 8:06am   #10
MiniMabel
Union Jack bays!
Aug 6, 2012, 8:09am   #11
Designpurchaser
Originally Posted by madmadmo
For me defo the one on Mulberry.com. The Union Jack IMO is classier than the coloured one.
Aug 6, 2012, 10:37am   #12
R
Roxaholic
Oak printed for me I'm afraid - and the best example - a symmetrical one with the small scales at each side getting larger towards the middle.....as the pattern does vary markedly between each bag....
Aug 6, 2012, 11:33am   #13
Onebagtoomany
Oak NVT - it is classic and will never date. Noone shoot me but I'm not keen on the Union Jack one at all and think it will look quite dated and dare I say it perhaps a little tacky after the patriotic fervour around the Jubilee and Olympics has completely died down. Printed is lovely (I used to have the choc version) but I don't think it is as easy to carry off with casual clothes. I dithered between getting NVT and printed when I went for my oak NVT Bays and am really glad I chose this one as it looks good with absolutely everything, I think I would really have regretted not getting it.
Aug 6, 2012, 12:03pm   #14
Somersetlove
Originally Posted by Onebagtoomany
Oak NVT - it is classic and will never date. Noone shoot me but I'm not keen on the Union Jack one at all and think it will look quite dated and dare I say it perhaps a little tacky after the patriotic fervour around the Jubilee and Olympics has completely died down. Printed is lovely (I used to have the choc version) but I don't think it is as easy to carry off with casual clothes. I dithered between getting NVT and printed when I went for my oak NVT Bays and am really glad I chose this one as it looks good with absolutely everything, I think I would really have regretted not getting it.
Hmmm I have to admit that is what I am afraid of with the Union Jack Bays and why I haven't got it already.
Aug 6, 2012, 1:21pm   #15
Miss Mulb
You might want to consider how much slouch you'd be happy with in the bag - I think the printed will be more structured? I personally like structure in a bays as I think it goes with the more sophisticated style
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >