Home Premier Designers Mulberry

Which Mulberry are you carrying today!?


DISCUSSION CLOSED
 
Thread Tools
Jul 13, 2012, 6:52am   #5881
holleigh's Avatar
Member
Black Hayden messenger, again (love this bag) but why, oh why are they so hard to find out there ? any one know ??? x
Jul 13, 2012, 7:28am   #5882
ipekkeles's Avatar
lil' miss shop-a-lot
Plaster Pink Alexa!
Jul 13, 2012, 8:09am   #5883
salikons's Avatar
Mulberry Baymaniac
no one it is raining too much, I will not even leave the house
Jul 13, 2012, 11:15am   #5884
Plemont's Avatar
Member
Oak Euston again today, because it's been a very long day (last day at school so started VERY early) and I just could not be bothered to change bags this morning.
Jul 13, 2012, 11:47am   #5885
Designpurchaser's Avatar
Member
Originally Posted by Plemont
Oak Euston again today, because it's been a very long day (last day at school so started VERY early) and I just could not be bothered to change bags this morning.
Happy holidays Plemont
Jul 13, 2012, 11:57am   #5886
Loveheart's Avatar
Member
Left my Fuschia Bays home. She is Colonilled, but it was really awful weather.
So I am carrying my other love, a Bal is more weatherproof
Jul 13, 2012, 12:39pm   #5887
Plemont's Avatar
Member
Originally Posted by Designpurchaser
Happy holidays Plemont
Ah thank you DP! I'm finishing a week early because I have an exciting study/work trip planned (and I don't think I'm taking any of my Mulberries with me although one of the old ladies might sneak into my suitcase at the last minute)
Jul 13, 2012, 12:42pm   #5888
Designpurchaser's Avatar
Member
Originally Posted by Plemont
Ah thank you DP! I'm finishing a week early because I have an exciting study/work trip planned (and I don't think I'm taking any of my Mulberries with me although one of the old ladies might sneak into my suitcase at the last minute)
That does sound exciting, I predict there may be a Kipling being packed
Jul 13, 2012, 12:47pm   #5889
Plemont's Avatar
Member
Originally Posted by Designpurchaser
That does sound exciting, I predict there may be a Kipling being packed
How did you guess? Yep, Kipling for hand luggage and day bag.
Jul 13, 2012, 12:56pm   #5890
J.A.N.'s Avatar
Just Flippin' Mental
My conker push polly went to the HOF in High Wycombe.
Jul 13, 2012, 12:56pm   #5891
Designpurchaser's Avatar
Member
Originally Posted by Plemont
How did you guess? Yep, Kipling for hand luggage and day bag.
Haha, it's funny how you "know" someone!! Your trip sounds like an adventure.....
Jul 13, 2012, 1:12pm   #5892
Plemont's Avatar
Member
Originally Posted by Designpurchaser
Haha, it's funny how you "know" someone!! Your trip sounds like an adventure.....
Not so much an adventure, more like stepping outside my comfort zone and grabbing a study opportunity - two weeks at an European university on an Erasmus programme (well it's an adventure to me!) I travel on Sunday - hope there's internet access so I can get my daily tpf fix
Jul 13, 2012, 1:22pm   #5893
R
Member
Originally Posted by Plemont
Not so much an adventure, more like stepping outside my comfort zone and grabbing a study opportunity - two weeks at an European university on an Erasmus programme (well it's an adventure to me!) I travel on Sunday - hope there's internet access so I can get my daily tpf fix
Sounds exciting Plemont - but potentially 14 days without TPF - doesn't really bear thinking about does it!!....but pray, do tell, who IS this Erasmus chappie...medieval scholar??....or maybe a secret cult you're not letting on about!!! (hehe!)
Jul 13, 2012, 1:26pm   #5894
Plemont's Avatar
Member
Originally Posted by Roxaholic
Sounds exciting Plemont - but potentially 14 days without TPF - doesn't really bear thinking about does it!!....but pray, do tell, who IS this Erasmus chappie...medieval scholar??....or maybe a secret cult you're not letting on about!!! (hehe!)
Some nice old bloke who's subsidising most of the trip, so all I need to take is spending money - nah, it's the EU's student exchange programme, which luckily doesn't discriminate against oldies like me
Jul 13, 2012, 1:29pm   #5895
R
Member
By the way - Lady O - she won't go anywhere without me at the moment (well, I tell a lie - she didn't like the idea of Tesco the the recycling the other day so only accompanied me under duress!) - off to Southampton tomorrow and poss. seafood lunch down on the Hamble - so she is very approving of THAT!!!
DISCUSSION CLOSED
  HOME Premier Designers Mulberry  
TOP

Thread Tools