Home Premier Designers Mulberry

Which Mulberry are you carrying today!?

DISCUSSION CLOSED

Jul 13, 2012, 6:52am   #5881
Black Hayden messenger, again (love this bag) but why, oh why are they so hard to find out there ? any one know ??? x
Jul 13, 2012, 7:28am   #5882
lil' miss shop-a-lot
Plaster Pink Alexa!
Jul 13, 2012, 8:09am   #5883
Mulberry Baymaniac
no one it is raining too much, I will not even leave the house
Jul 13, 2012, 11:15am   #5884
Oak Euston again today, because it's been a very long day (last day at school so started VERY early) and I just could not be bothered to change bags this morning.
Jul 13, 2012, 11:47am   #5885
Originally Posted by Plemont
Oak Euston again today, because it's been a very long day (last day at school so started VERY early) and I just could not be bothered to change bags this morning.
Happy holidays Plemont
Jul 13, 2012, 11:57am   #5886
Left my Fuschia Bays home. She is Colonilled, but it was really awful weather.
So I am carrying my other love, a Bal is more weatherproof
Jul 13, 2012, 12:39pm   #5887
Originally Posted by Designpurchaser
Happy holidays Plemont
Ah thank you DP! I'm finishing a week early because I have an exciting study/work trip planned (and I don't think I'm taking any of my Mulberries with me although one of the old ladies might sneak into my suitcase at the last minute)
Jul 13, 2012, 12:42pm   #5888
Ah thank you DP! I'm finishing a week early because I have an exciting study/work trip planned (and I don't think I'm taking any of my Mulberries with me although one of the old ladies might sneak into my suitcase at the last minute)
That does sound exciting, I predict there may be a Kipling being packed
Jul 13, 2012, 12:47pm   #5889
That does sound exciting, I predict there may be a Kipling being packed
How did you guess? Yep, Kipling for hand luggage and day bag.
Jul 13, 2012, 12:56pm   #5890
Just Flippin' Mental
My conker push polly went to the HOF in High Wycombe.
Jul 13, 2012, 12:56pm   #5891
How did you guess? Yep, Kipling for hand luggage and day bag.
Haha, it's funny how you "know" someone!! Your trip sounds like an adventure.....
Jul 13, 2012, 1:12pm   #5892
Haha, it's funny how you "know" someone!! Your trip sounds like an adventure.....
Not so much an adventure, more like stepping outside my comfort zone and grabbing a study opportunity - two weeks at an European university on an Erasmus programme (well it's an adventure to me!) I travel on Sunday - hope there's internet access so I can get my daily tpf fix
Jul 13, 2012, 1:22pm   #5893
R
Not so much an adventure, more like stepping outside my comfort zone and grabbing a study opportunity - two weeks at an European university on an Erasmus programme (well it's an adventure to me!) I travel on Sunday - hope there's internet access so I can get my daily tpf fix
Sounds exciting Plemont - but potentially 14 days without TPF - doesn't really bear thinking about does it!!....but pray, do tell, who IS this Erasmus chappie...medieval scholar??....or maybe a secret cult you're not letting on about!!! (hehe!)
Jul 13, 2012, 1:26pm   #5894
Originally Posted by Roxaholic
Sounds exciting Plemont - but potentially 14 days without TPF - doesn't really bear thinking about does it!!....but pray, do tell, who IS this Erasmus chappie...medieval scholar??....or maybe a secret cult you're not letting on about!!! (hehe!)
Some nice old bloke who's subsidising most of the trip, so all I need to take is spending money - nah, it's the EU's student exchange programme, which luckily doesn't discriminate against oldies like me
Jul 13, 2012, 1:29pm   #5895
R
By the way - Lady O - she won't go anywhere without me at the moment (well, I tell a lie - she didn't like the idea of Tesco the the recycling the other day so only accompanied me under duress!) - off to Southampton tomorrow and poss. seafood lunch down on the Hamble - so she is very approving of THAT!!!
DISCUSSION CLOSED
  HOME Premier Designers Mulberry