Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > >

Ultimate Amazing Collonil Pics!!!!!!!

POST A REPLY

Mar 12, 2008, 7:56pm   #61
chaz
Superstar DJ
And this is after fully dried,and with my Elgin which is about 7 months old,so you can see the difference,my Elgin has been sprayed and buffed a couple of times,and used and is getting a really nice patina.But this shows really how much the collinil does'nt affect the color when you do it.Its use and age that change the color.
Attached Images

Mar 13, 2008, 5:19am   #62
c
clooneyismine
Kroquet, looking at these pics I wish, oh how I wish, I had bought an Annie whilst I still could..
Mar 13, 2008, 5:28am   #63
agirlinwinter
Mulberry bag lady
The Annie is in oak. I love my black one, but I could be tempted with an oak one as well I wonder if they still have them in the outlets? I'll be swinging by one of them over the summer.
Mar 13, 2008, 2:16pm   #64
hulahoop
Hula O'Hoop
Originally Posted by agirlinwinter
The Annie is in oak. I love my black one, but I could be tempted with an oak one as well I wonder if they still have them in the outlets? I'll be swinging by one of them over the summer.
I'd love one in Oak too
Mar 24, 2008, 6:14am   #65
chaz
Superstar DJ

Cheep cheep bump!!!
Mar 24, 2008, 9:15am   #66
J
JARMOM
You are so funny...love the little birdies.

Originally Posted by chaz

Cheep cheep bump!!!
Apr 2, 2008, 3:17pm   #67
J
JARMOM
This is a bump...for any of the new girls.
Apr 2, 2008, 4:16pm   #68
goldenflower
Originally Posted by JARMOM
This is a bump...for any of the new girls.
Thank you for bumping this thread - this new girl appreciates it!

Chaz - amazing photos! I can't believe you were crazy/brave enough to do that! I'm not sure I would have had the guts.
Apr 2, 2008, 4:30pm   #69
k
kroquet
Account Deactivated
Chaz is nuts!! She inhales the stuff and then start spraying wildly!!!!!

Sorry Chaz, couldn't resist!!!
Apr 3, 2008, 5:41am   #70
chaz
Superstar DJ
^^^^^^^^^^ and then I stick my head in the bag afterwards for a full on hit!! Hahahhaha!! I actually quite like the smell of collinil,thats not a good thing really is it??!!
Apr 3, 2008, 9:00am   #71
J
JARMOM
No it is not a good thing...actually I thought I was high after spray my bag...and I'm not talking just about the new bag high. LOL

Chaz...I don't know if you read it in the other thread...but I used a full can and a half of other one on my handbag. Once I started spraying...it was addicting...I couldn't stop and wanted to be sure it was protected..............................
(wanted to be sure it wasn't going to have any little bays)...LOL

Originally Posted by chaz
^^^^^^^^^^ and then I stick my head in the bag afterwards for a full on hit!! Hahahhaha!! I actually quite like the smell of collinil,thats not a good thing really is it??!!
Apr 3, 2008, 10:44am   #72
riffraff
Sofa King Blonde!
I did that too JARMOM, I'd seen this thread and thought I'd do a Chaz. I put a whole can of collonil on my Antony - I love the smell too.
Apr 3, 2008, 8:11pm   #73
dcblam
Originally Posted by kroquet
Chaz is nuts!! She inhales the stuff and then start spraying wildly!!!!!

Sorry Chaz, couldn't resist!!!

She's "OOC-CC".....OUT OF CONTROL COLLONIL CHAZ.......
Apr 4, 2008, 9:43am   #74
chaz
Superstar DJ
Originally Posted by JARMOM
No it is not a good thing...actually I thought I was high after spray my bag...and I'm not talking just about the new bag high. LOL

Chaz...I don't know if you read it in the other thread...but I used a full can and a half of other one on my handbag. Once I started spraying...it was addicting...I couldn't stop and wanted to be sure it was protected..............................
(wanted to be sure it wasn't going to have any little bays)...LOL
Hahahaha!! Have you seen the mini Bays keyrings? Lil tiny leather ones,just gorgeous!!
But yes I read on the other thread how much you used and though well if there is a Noahs Ark tpye of flood soon,you'd be ok,you could float to safety in your Bays!!
But good to know my boredom experiments have been useful to everyone else,nice to think there will be less heartbreaking rain damage incidents!
Apr 4, 2008, 1:32pm   #75
sarajane
I've just Collonil'd Mabel - god that stuff stinks! Little son came up & asked if I'd been spraying my perfume again!!!!
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >