Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > >

Ultimate Amazing Collonil Pics!!!!!!!

POST A REPLY

Jul 29, 2012, 2:27pm   #181
R
Roxaholic
Originally Posted by ceestar
This might sound ridiculous, but how do you know which kind of leather your Mulberry is?! I've just bought an oversized Alexa, it's cream and I am a bit scared of spraying it because it's such a light colour... And I'm at a boss as to what to rub any grubbiness off with as well, with it being cream it marks up fairly easily but so far so good....
Hi ceestar - maybe an idea to open a specific thread with a piccie of your bag so we can see, as your question may well be overlooked in this thread! - there is also a reference thread for all the different Mulberry leathers which could be of interest to you?....
Jul 29, 2012, 3:15pm   #182
c
ceestar
Originally Posted by Roxaholic
Hi ceestar - maybe an idea to open a specific thread with a piccie of your bag so we can see, as your question may well be overlooked in this thread! - there is also a reference thread for all the different Mulberry leathers which could be of interest to you?....
I can't make new threads yet as I haven't enough posts I don't think, I wanted to post my first bag as everybody here was so helpful with their advice. I will certainly have a look for the reference thread though so thank you for that
Jul 29, 2012, 3:37pm   #183
R
Roxaholic
Originally Posted by ceestar
I can't make new threads yet as I haven't enough posts I don't think, I wanted to post my first bag as everybody here was so helpful with their advice. I will certainly have a look for the reference thread though so thank you for that
Look forward to seeing your lovely bag in due course!! - but in the meantime that other reference thread for leathers may give you some pointers! Welcome to Mulberry!...
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >