Home > >

So I had a little trip to Harrods today

POST A REPLY

Aug 2, 2012, 5:11pm   #31
C
CPrincessUK
Caribbean Princess
Originally Posted by Sammiantha
I don't dare look at other designers, I've only recently discovered mulberry and I can't afford another expensive habit!
yes it is a very expensive habit but I really think my frenzied collecting habit is coming to an end.
I have my eye on a prada and possibly a wallet and that is it!! I have enough bags to enjoy!

Originally Posted by Somersetlove
Ooh I was going to guess oak printed lily!!!
no :-( oak did nothing for me...... so don't think oak printed would work either. seems like I can't do oak in a small bag!
Aug 2, 2012, 5:16pm   #32
Cupcake2008
Originally Posted by CPrincessUK
yes it is a very expensive habit but I really think my frenzied collecting habit is coming to an end.
I have my eye on a prada and possibly a wallet and that is it!! I have enough bags to enjoy!

...famous last words!!!
Aug 2, 2012, 5:20pm   #33
C
CPrincessUK
Caribbean Princess
Originally Posted by Cupcake2008
...famous last words!!!
hahahaha but I like actually using my bags and any more means some will sit all alone and sad!!

Plus I made a serious promise to DH re ONE MORE BAG.

And with another house purchase a possibility next year.....although I dread being in a chain now. the last time was so easy!

I didn't say anything about SLGs though! hahahaha
Aug 2, 2012, 5:33pm   #34
steph22
You big tease! Fab reveal x
Aug 2, 2012, 6:17pm   #35
cllb
What a lovely new bag! I clicked on your blog link, CPrincess. I can't believe there is another female academic out there obsessed with handbags and stationery! I subscribe to all the stationery blogs you do! Here's to not doing anything by halves ....
Aug 2, 2012, 6:23pm   #36
J.A.N.
Bag Nutter
Loved this reveal kept me in suspense all the way.
Aug 2, 2012, 6:32pm   #37
C
CPrincessUK
Caribbean Princess
Originally Posted by steph22
You big tease! Fab reveal x
thank you!
Originally Posted by cllb
What a lovely new bag! I clicked on your blog link, CPrincess. I can't believe there is another female academic out there obsessed with handbags and stationery! I subscribe to all the stationery blogs you do! Here's to not doing anything by halves ....
Cheers to you too! I am a bit of an odd one out for academia for loving fashion. Do you have a blog? Filofaxes were my addiction before I branched out to handbags.
Originally Posted by J.A.N.
Loved this reveal kept me in suspense all the way.
Hehe!
Aug 3, 2012, 1:17pm   #38
cllb
thank you!

Cheers to you too! I am a bit of an odd one out for academia for loving fashion. Do you have a blog? Filofaxes were my addiction before I branched out to handbags.

Hehe!
I did try a blog for a couple of months but I think I'm better just sticking to my pen and paper style journal! I keep being tempted by filofaxing and do have one but I'll never take it around with me. Prefer pocket diaries that I can slide easily into any bag!
Aug 3, 2012, 4:23pm   #39
a
armcandy3
lab rat
Well done CP and congrats on your new worthy LV rewards. They are have been on my hitlst for ages. I can't get both, I'm dithering over which I need most.
Aug 3, 2012, 5:54pm   #40
C
CPrincessUK
Caribbean Princess
Originally Posted by armcandy3
Well done CP and congrats on your new worthy LV rewards. They are have been on my hitlst for ages. I can't get both, I'm dithering over which I need most.
Well Neverfull is more practical so Neverfull first?
Aug 3, 2012, 7:15pm   #41
Loveheart
Another lovely 2 LV's, well done. I have been tempted by the NF several times but the narrow straps are holding me back. Eva is gorgeous too. I love my Evora and Palermo, they are large and lightweight and very durable.
I feel the same about the black forest, it did not blow me away, I would have loved it in cassis or burgundy and not in soft matte leather. I wasn't impressed with printed Lexie either. I really wanted the flame bays, but another bag crossed my path lol.
Aug 4, 2012, 4:03am   #42
C
CPrincessUK
Caribbean Princess
Originally Posted by Loveheart
Another lovely 2 LV's, well done. I have been tempted by the NF several times but the narrow straps are holding me back. Eva is gorgeous too. I love my Evora and Palermo, they are large and lightweight and very durable.
I feel the same about the black forest, it did not blow me away, I would have loved it in cassis or burgundy and not in soft matte leather. I wasn't impressed with printed Lexie either. I really wanted the flame bays, but another bag crossed my path lol.
Thanks!
Oooh which bag is that? Mulberry or non mulberry? I loved petrol Daria
Aug 4, 2012, 6:13am   #43
R
Roxaholic
CP hun - just found my way back from LV - all this zebedeeing around is thoroughly exhausting - but congrats AGAIN!!!!! (hehe!)...
Aug 4, 2012, 7:04am   #44
C
CPrincessUK
Caribbean Princess
Originally Posted by Roxaholic
CP hun - just found my way back from LV - all this zebedeeing around is thoroughly exhausting - but congrats AGAIN!!!!! (hehe!)...
ahahahahahaha!!!
you need to stay where you belong!On Mulberry!
Aug 4, 2012, 7:06am   #45
R
Roxaholic
ahahahahahaha!!!
you need to stay where you belong!On Mulberry!
...I think you are right.....loonies like me need to stay in their comfort zone!!!!!!
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >