Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > >

Show us your NON Mulberry purchases!

DISCUSSION CLOSED

Mar 4, 2012, 4:10pm   #7111
mamabenny
I don't know where my Pug love comes from TBH- we had labs and setters growing up and my DH's had springer spaniels and labs. He'd agree with you on the drooling and heavy breathing annaswe-I think it adds to their charm
Mar 4, 2012, 5:50pm   #7112
chloe-babe
Originally Posted by annaswe
Now googling this mix, wow how cute are they!?!

I must be the onle one not feeling the pug love, to much heavy breathing & drooling going on lol
I always thought that A, but honestly Pooky doesn't snuffle or drool or even heavy breathe ............ our little Chihuahua however snores like a huge old man x
Mar 4, 2012, 6:31pm   #7113
smally
Wow, some Lovely purchases here from everybody.

Glad to see you made the right decision with your bal mamab. You were so right to get the g21 before it's gone forever.

I've got a hankering for something else but still banned
Mar 5, 2012, 2:27am   #7114
Cupcake2008
Originally Posted by mamabenny
And this is the Chloe Marcie in Vermillion I was luck enough to track down a few weeks ago!
Mamabenny, your Chloe Marcie is BEAUTIFUL! Love, love, love the Marcie!
Mar 5, 2012, 4:28am   #7115
Indiana
Originally Posted by mamabenny
Presenting my new Balenciaga City in Black with RGGH
Mamab that is one heavenly Bal! Welcome to the groovy side!
Mar 5, 2012, 4:52am   #7116
B
Bagstar
Originally Posted by chloe-babe
I always thought that A, but honestly Pooky doesn't snuffle or drool or even heavy breathe ............ our little Chihuahua however snores like a huge old man x
I agree our little x one does not snuffle or drool, however he does snort & sneeze all over you & sheds all the time, he is very fussy (among other things). Likes to watch TV but barks every time a dog appears, so so irritating but never a dull moment with a Pug & we love him to bits.
Mar 5, 2012, 2:48pm   #7117
designerdiva40
Yay got the Alexander McQueen scarf I've wanted for a while, my sweet DH bought it for me as an early Mothers day present, it looks great with my new Prada bag
Mar 5, 2012, 3:23pm   #7118
steph22
Love it! x
Mar 5, 2012, 3:36pm   #7119
designerdiva40
Originally Posted by steph22
Love it! x
Thanks sweetie & I think this will get worn a lot, I love a bit of leopard print
Mar 5, 2012, 3:39pm   #7120
ratrat
Ratatat!
Ohh lovely scarf DD, very good combo with your new Prada! Congrats... (what a lovely DH you have, can't you ask him to call mine and lecture!?)
Mar 5, 2012, 3:50pm   #7121
smally
Lovely scarf DD, what a nice DH you have
Mar 5, 2012, 3:51pm   #7122
Onebagtoomany
I haven't been in this thread for a while as just got back from holiday - some lovely purchases from everyone, just catching up!

Its my birthday on Sunday (32 - eeeek!) and I bought myself this Tiffany pendant as a pressie from me to me I love the Victorian look of it and thought it would look nice layered on a longer chain either with a little diamond key charm I also have from Tiffany's or my DBTY necklace.

http://www.tiffany.co.uk/Shopping/It...+6-ri+-ni+0-t+

No significant purchases on holiday but my dad gave me an Apple MacAir which I am so chuffed with (first Apple laptop and I love it).. managed to stay away from bag buying at the airport which was hard!
Mar 5, 2012, 4:20pm   #7123
designerdiva40
Originally Posted by ratrat
Ohh lovely scarf DD, very good combo with your new Prada! Congrats... (what a lovely DH you have, can't you ask him to call mine and lecture!?)
Ha ha Ratrat although there is probably a reason he's being so generous.... He must want something
Mar 5, 2012, 4:22pm   #7124
designerdiva40
Originally Posted by smally
Lovely scarf DD, what a nice DH you have
Hmmm I keep wondering what he must be after
Mar 5, 2012, 4:24pm   #7125
designerdiva40
Originally Posted by Onebagtoomany
I haven't been in this thread for a while as just got back from holiday - some lovely purchases from everyone, just catching up!

Its my birthday on Sunday (32 - eeeek!) and I bought myself this Tiffany pendant as a pressie from me to me I love the Victorian look of it and thought it would look nice layered on a longer chain either with a little diamond key charm I also have from Tiffany's or my DBTY necklace.

http://www.tiffany.co.uk/Shopping/It...+6-ri+-ni+0-t+

No significant purchases on holiday but my dad gave me an Apple MacAir which I am so chuffed with (first Apple laptop and I love it).. managed to stay away from bag buying at the airport which was hard!
Lovely necklace, I got back into YG just over a year ago & have since been selling all my silver jewellery, I think YG is such a warm colour, this will look fab layered & I do this with a couple of Tiffany Key pendants that I have & they look cute
DISCUSSION CLOSED
  HOME > >