Home > >

She's here!!

POST A REPLY
 
Thread Tools
Jun 30, 2012, 9:56am   #16
Sammiantha's Avatar
Thread Starter
Sammiantha
Mulberry Mad <3
Thanks both, I'm really pleased with it. I was worried the strap would be too long but I think it sits the slightly slouchy style of the bag. Helps that I'm not too worried about babying her because of her dark colour. I just need the weather to turn now so I can wear my new scarf!
Jun 30, 2012, 9:57am   #17
Cupcake2008's Avatar
Cupcake2008
Member
Lily is beautiful! Love her!! :)
Jun 30, 2012, 9:58am   #18
Designpurchaser's Avatar
Designpurchaser
Member
Originally Posted by Sammiantha
Thanks both, I'm really pleased with it. I was worried the strap would be too long but I think it sits the slightly slouchy style of the bag. Helps that I'm not too worried about babying her because of her dark colour. I just need the weather to turn now so I can wear my new scarf!
Which scarf did you get?
Jun 30, 2012, 9:58am   #19
Sammiantha's Avatar
Thread Starter
Sammiantha
Mulberry Mad <3
I got Tamara in Nightshade when the sale first started. It hasn't been cold enough to wear it yet though as it's quite a large scarf. I think it'll be a staple come the colder months for sure :)
Jun 30, 2012, 10:05am   #20
Designpurchaser's Avatar
Designpurchaser
Member
Originally Posted by Sammiantha
I got Tamara in Nightshade when the sale first started. It hasn't been cold enough to wear it yet though as it's quite a large scarf. I think it'll be a staple come the colder months for sure :)
Was that the one that was a plain colour all over with the embossed tree on it?
Jun 30, 2012, 10:06am   #21
MiniMabel's Avatar
MiniMabel
Member
A lovely duo, Sammiantha, and a fabulous start to your Mulberry collection!
Jun 30, 2012, 10:06am   #22
Sammiantha's Avatar
Thread Starter
Sammiantha
Mulberry Mad <3
With the tree on it, I revealed her here: http://forum.purseblog.com/mulberry/...al-757707.html
Jun 30, 2012, 10:07am   #23
Sammiantha's Avatar
Thread Starter
Sammiantha
Mulberry Mad <3
Originally Posted by MiniMabel
A lovely duo, Sammiantha, and a fabulous start to your Mulberry collection!
Thank you :) I have the bug now - 2 bags and a scarf in the space of a month! I think I need to curb my spending until later in the year.
Jun 30, 2012, 10:08am   #24
Designpurchaser's Avatar
Designpurchaser
Member
Originally Posted by Sammiantha
With the tree on it, I revealed her here: http://forum.purseblog.com/mulberry/...al-757707.html
Ahhh yes I remember now. Lovely shade that scarf. Enjoy your purchases
Jun 30, 2012, 10:09am   #25
Sammiantha's Avatar
Thread Starter
Sammiantha
Mulberry Mad <3
Thank you :)
Jun 30, 2012, 10:14am   #26
Daisylou's Avatar
Daisylou
Member
Lovely new Lily....these bags are certainly addictive
Jun 30, 2012, 10:16am   #27
Onebagtoomany's Avatar
Onebagtoomany
Member
Lovely Lily and we are Alexa hobo twinnies! I love the colour and hardware on yours, gorgeous!
Jun 30, 2012, 10:23am   #28
R
Roxaholic
Member
Originally Posted by Sammiantha
Sorry I poofed, issues with the boiler - such fun!



Here she is! My beautiful black oversized Lily. I'm in love <3
Ahh - Sammiantha - well done - a lovely, classic and practical bag!!!!
Jun 30, 2012, 10:29am   #29
jadebythesea's Avatar
jadebythesea
Member
Stunning! I would love an oversized lily, I am asking for one for Christmas! :)
Jun 30, 2012, 11:17am   #30
laura81's Avatar
laura81
Member
Absolutely gorgeous bag!
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >  
TOP

Thread Tools