Home > >

The saddest, most revolting Mabel.. :(

POST A REPLY

Aug 17, 2012, 6:12am   #46
farmy
Newbie but learning
ew, I mean just ew. We've all had bags that we've worn and used to death but any bag that I've ever sold or donated on have been emptied, cleaned and packaged neatly. I mean if the bag is really trashed it gets binned not passed on to someone else. It's really just common sense and manners. I had a look at her ebay ad and noticed that she didn't post pic's of the inside of the bag. Perhaps she knew that it wouldn't sell if anyone saw the bag in that state.....EWWWWWWWWW
Aug 17, 2012, 7:17pm   #47
_lili_
Originally Posted by Murphy47
People can be so gross!! Looks like the inside of a diaper bag after vacation. :(
People who treat bags like that should only be allowed to shop at target.
Agree!
Aug 17, 2012, 7:27pm   #48
_lili_
I recently had a similar experience, but in my case the bag was listed as brand new with tags but it was clearly worn. The seller insisted it was brand new and paypal ruled in her favor stating 'listing was accurately described'

When I called paypal to discuss, they said that as the bag is still wearable, I.e. Doesn't have holes in it, it is not 'significantly different than described' which is why I lost the claim. I could not believe paypal could do that.
I felt sick, I was so upset.
Last edited Aug 17, 2012 at 7:34pm. Reason: Added
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >