Home Premier Designers Mulberry

Reveal: small Bayswater in flame shiny grain

POST A REPLY

Aug 17, 2012, 2:31am   #31
Congrats on your beautiful Flame sbs!! Enjoy her

I'm loving this colour! I have seen the flame in the Bryn and the Bays.....I have to say the Bays stopped me in my tracks, it is stunning!
Aug 17, 2012, 7:36pm   #32
a
Originally Posted by ClaireL
Having whinged about a oddly-sitting top flap in another thread, I've come around to the charms of my new beauty, though I still have to tug this flap straight.

I spotted her here: http://www.net-a-porter.com/product/310980 and was won over by her smaller size, useful strap and arresting colour. I was also won over by NET-A-PORTER's tax-free prices for Australia and by their brief free shipping window. I was operating on the theory that this bag might sell out and thus never make it to sale time.

At first I was startled by the colour which can be a bit retina-scorching. But I've come around to that too - it's lovely, it's vivid, it's a deeply-saturated orange-red that appears more red in some lights and more orange in others.

The shiny grain is marvellous to stroke - soft, smooth and with a slight sheen. I also like its promise of being "hard-wearing", as M.com describes it.

The size is terrific for all I need for day. It's a wonderful little bag, a real favourite and I hope she and I go the distance and stay friends for our lifespans.
Congrats! She is totally a beauty!
Aug 19, 2012, 2:14pm   #33
Hi, it was your lovely bayswater pic that made me go and pick up a flame bayswater today and I agree t is a stunning colour! Can't wait to take her out tomorrow!!
Oct 6, 2012, 1:21pm   #34
O
Mother of 2
Hi I have just purchases this bag only had it a hour and unsure is ther any pros and cons xxx
Oct 7, 2012, 3:48pm   #35
Loving member
Haha, even my bf walked over to me and pointed out what an awesome colour it was!!! Def loving it!
Oct 8, 2012, 9:10am   #36
I Love Mulberry!
Oh my!!!! What a colour!!
Oct 8, 2012, 11:55am   #37
What a nice pop of color, enjoy!!!
Oct 8, 2012, 1:10pm   #38
Chocolate Heaven
Wow! Love the colour!! Congrats
Oct 8, 2012, 2:14pm   #39
Beautiful color, congratulations!!!
Oct 8, 2012, 7:16pm   #40
Love the color What a fabulous bag - many congrats!
Dec 1, 2012, 2:43pm   #41
t
Originally Posted by ClaireL
Having whinged about a oddly-sitting top flap in another thread, I've come around to the charms of my new beauty, though I still have to tug this flap straight.

I spotted her here: http://www.net-a-porter.com/product/310980 and was won over by her smaller size, useful strap and arresting colour. I was also won over by NET-A-PORTER's tax-free prices for Australia and by their brief free shipping window. I was operating on the theory that this bag might sell out and thus never make it to sale time.

At first I was startled by the colour which can be a bit retina-scorching. But I've come around to that too - it's lovely, it's vivid, it's a deeply-saturated orange-red that appears more red in some lights and more orange in others.

The shiny grain is marvellous to stroke - soft, smooth and with a slight sheen. I also like its promise of being "hard-wearing", as M.com describes it.

The size is terrific for all I need for day. It's a wonderful little bag, a real favourite and I hope she and I go the distance and stay friends for our lifespans.
I recently bought this and LOVE it and guess what? we both have a piece from the grass green lizard family, i own the travel bag.
yours truely,
mulberry sister
POST A REPLY
  HOME Premier Designers Mulberry