Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > >

Red Onion!....

POST A REPLY

Jul 3, 2012, 11:13am   #31
w
woollyboots
Just looked at the one you like on naughtipidginsnest - that is absolutely gorgeous. I love the grain on it- think it adds character.
Don't wait too long to decide as I think that will be snapped up
Jul 3, 2012, 12:44pm   #32
t
thelittlestar
Originally Posted by Roxaholic
Oh Cupcake - what should I doooo!! - I keep coming back to NP's stunning example - she really does seem the best - but I am getting rather stressed out about all this (all over a blinkin bag!) - as I REALLY want RO Bays now - but they ARE a little cheaper on the bay (and I am a cheapskate!) - BUT - and this is really what will swing it for me - IS the colour consistent between all RO BAYS? If not I think I'm going to plump for NP. If it is, then I may go the ebay route......but as to the grain, I know that really can vary considerably - and it's back to NP again as it looks so pebbly and textured and I LOVE that.....
I think the colour is consistent between bags however the grain is not. If you really love the NP one then you should go for it. Okay it maybe a bit more than the bay BUT you know with NP you get great service and no worries...

*not enabling or anything of course*
Jul 3, 2012, 1:00pm   #33
Somersetlove
it's sold, who bought it!!
Jul 3, 2012, 1:06pm   #34
R
Roxaholic
Originally Posted by Somersetlove
it's sold, who bought it!!
he he he! - have a guess!!!!
Jul 3, 2012, 1:08pm   #35
Somersetlove
I was hoping that was you

Would have been awful if someone had swept it at the last minute!
Jul 3, 2012, 1:12pm   #36
R
Roxaholic
Woolly and littlestar - thanks for your input at a really crucial time - your comments finally reinforced my resolve to go for her!!! - yes, the grain is stunning, and I think she is the best example around at the moment - my dilemma was that there were some contenders on ebay (a little cheaper!) - but I just wasn't as drawn to them as NP's one, and just kept going round in circles - and eventually kept coming back to her. It's the classic, the first thing you see, you invariably end up going back to it!!!

But many thanks for your input and advice
Jul 3, 2012, 1:13pm   #37
Designpurchaser
Jul 3, 2012, 1:16pm   #38
R
Roxaholic
Originally Posted by Somersetlove
I was hoping that was you

Would have been awful if someone had swept it at the last minute!
Crikey Somerset, it was all getting a tad stressy this last half hour or so - was asking NP some final questions, and also queries to sellers of the same bag on ebay - all the time thinking I should just quit the faffing around and go for my first love!!!! - which I thankfully did (eventually! - phew - relax!!....
Jul 3, 2012, 1:20pm   #39
R
Roxaholic
Originally Posted by Designpurchaser
DP - I wouldn't blame you for becoming more and more exasperated with my dillying and dallying - I was actually becoming increasingly irritated by myself!! - but thankfully it's now all in the bag (hehe!) - so excited about her and can't wait for her arrival!..
Jul 3, 2012, 1:39pm   #40
t
thelittlestar
Yay! Looking forward to the reveal!
Jul 3, 2012, 2:03pm   #41
R
Roxaholic
Just a little extra! - Shian called me just after I bought her and we had a lovely chat - as you can imagine - usual mad exchange between two like-minded Mulberry-holics! - and I mentioned how RO had started a bit of an obsession with us over the last few days and she said she had been on TPF and checked this thread and found our exchanges most amusing!!!....
Jul 3, 2012, 2:03pm   #42
Designpurchaser
DP - I wouldn't blame you for becoming more and more exasperated with my dillying and dallying - I was actually becoming increasingly irritated by myself!! - but thankfully it's now all in the bag (hehe!) - so excited about her and can't wait for her arrival!..
Rox it was fun being part of you making your decision
Jul 3, 2012, 2:07pm   #43
Designpurchaser
Just a little extra! - Shian called me just after I bought her and we had a lovely chat - as you can imagine - usual mad exchange between two like-minded Mulberry-holics! - and I mentioned how RO had started a bit of an obsession with us over the last few days and she said she had been on TPF and checked this thread and found our exchanges most amusing!!!....
I thought we were being deadly serious.....I cannot imagine what she found amusing ....

On a selfish note I think I may have found my RO piece too, watch ths space.....
Jul 3, 2012, 2:09pm   #44
R
Roxaholic
Rox it was fun being part of you making your decision
Yes, what larks we have had!!.....just thinking, some of those bag tassel keyrings (like yours!) would look spiffing on RO, don't you think!!!?
Jul 3, 2012, 2:10pm   #45
R
Roxaholic
I thought we were being deadly serious.....I cannot imagine what she found amusing ....

On a selfish note I think I may have found my RO piece too, watch ths space.....
DP - have I missed something here - probably as I've been sooo wrapped up in Red Onion skins of late!!!! Doooo tell!...
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >