Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > >

Question about pouch in dorset tote???

POST A REPLY

Aug 12, 2012, 10:31am   #1
allyloupuppy
Does anyone know if the pouch inside the Dorset tote would be the size of a wallet ? Or is it bigger like to hold cosmetics ? The website does not show measurements. TIA!
Aug 12, 2012, 4:49pm   #2
Aisuhimeriae
Aisu loves LV!
Originally Posted by allyloupuppy
Does anyone know if the pouch inside the Dorset tote would be the size of a wallet ? Or is it bigger like to hold cosmetics ? The website does not show measurements. TIA!
Hi Ally, I recently tried on the smaller Dorset tote to scout for Designpurchaser when me and a friend recently visited M. It's a bit bigger than a wallet, I think the closest thing I could think of size-wise is between a Mini Pochette and Pochette from LV... Sorry if that wasn't too helpful
Aug 12, 2012, 11:59pm   #3
m
morejunkny
I have the Black Forest Dorset-the inside pouch is approximately 4.25 inches high by 7 inches wide. It is very flat.
Aug 14, 2012, 12:00am   #4
allyloupuppy
Originally Posted by Aisuhimeriae

Hi Ally, I recently tried on the smaller Dorset tote to scout for Designpurchaser when me and a friend recently visited M. It's a bit bigger than a wallet, I think the closest thing I could think of size-wise is between a Mini Pochette and Pochette from LV... Sorry if that wasn't too helpful
Thanks, I am familiar w/these so that helps !
Aug 14, 2012, 12:01am   #5
allyloupuppy
Originally Posted by morejunkny
I have the Black Forest Dorset-the inside pouch is approximately 4.25 inches high by 7 inches wide. It is very flat.
Thanks for the measurements! Are you happy with your Dorset?
Aug 14, 2012, 6:38pm   #6
m
morejunkny
I have not used it yet, as I am trying to use my light colored bags in this 100 degree weather we are having. But I do love the super soft leather and look forward to using it in a month.

Are you going to get it?
Aug 14, 2012, 7:54pm   #7
allyloupuppy
Originally Posted by morejunkny
I have not used it yet, as I am trying to use my light colored bags in this 100 degree weather we are having. But I do love the super soft leather and look forward to using it in a month.

Are you going to get it?
Yes I hope so but have to wait a month or two ! I've exceeded my accessories limit for the year already ! :)
Aug 17, 2012, 1:09pm   #8
figarogirl
Oh I can't blinking wait to get my hands on an oak medium Dorset! The pouch thing looks fab!
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >