Home Premier Designers Mulberry

Pre loved beauty

POST A REPLY

Jun 27, 2012, 3:00pm   #1
I received a while ago a preloved beauty that I wanted for ages.

Presenting suede sludge Bays

Jun 27, 2012, 3:01pm   #2
Mulberry Mad <3
What a beautiful bag! Such an unusual colour as well, very nice!

Also - I really like your cardigan/jacket, I've wanted one like that for ages :)
Jun 27, 2012, 3:04pm   #3
The lemon and grey look lovely together. I never used to like grey but now I absolutely love it. It's such an easy colour that goes with everything.
Jun 27, 2012, 3:04pm   #4
Originally Posted by Sammiantha
What a beautiful bag! Such an unusual colour as well, very nice!

Also - I really like your cardigan/jacket, I've wanted one like that for ages :)
Thank you!
It is a mousey grey suede and really gorgeous.
Jacket is from Zara
Jun 27, 2012, 3:06pm   #5
Gorgeous K & a great find....... Congrats honey xx
Jun 27, 2012, 3:08pm   #6
That is lovely, Loveheart! She suits you so well! Gorgeous
Jun 27, 2012, 3:14pm   #7
Mulberry Baymaniac
I did have a bays clutch in that leather and color before and it was really great. Sold it though a few years ago, but that is one of the few bags I regrett to have sold.
Jun 27, 2012, 3:17pm   #8
Originally Posted by designerdiva40
Gorgeous K & a great find....... Congrats honey xx
Tx, another bag in my ever growing collection.
Downsizing my bags to get more Bals doesn't always work lol
Bayswater is such an iconic bag. I fell inlove with it again 3 months ago, after being bored with it for a while.
Jun 27, 2012, 3:19pm   #9
Originally Posted by Loveheart
suede sludge
Originally Posted by Loveheart
It is a mousey grey suede
Hmmmmm. Mulberry usually think of lovely names for their colours (rouge noir is my favourite - red onion's so evocative - who could resist flame?) but they have let themselves down a bit by describing a colour as 'sludge' I think mousey grey is much nicer!

That's a beautiful bag Loveheart, how cool to have a Bays that is out of the ordinary. Is it light to carry? - it looks as if it might be
Jun 27, 2012, 3:27pm   #10
Originally Posted by Plemont
Hmmmmm. Mulberry usually think of lovely names for their colours (rouge noir is my favourite - red onion's so evocative - who could resist flame?) but they have let themselves down a bit by describing a colour as 'sludge' I think mousey grey is much nicer!

That's a beautiful bag Loveheart, how cool to have a Bays that is out of the ordinary. Is it light to carry? - it looks as if it might be
She is indeed a little lighter than my oak printed bays, and more slouchy too
Sludge is indeed not a name for such a beauty
Jun 27, 2012, 3:45pm   #11
R
Originally Posted by Plemont

Yep - that description almost makes Farrow & Balls "Drab" sound appealing!!... - what a lovely bag, and that shade of grey (iffy description aside) is absolutely gorgeous and so luxe - love it Loveheart!!!
Jun 27, 2012, 3:48pm   #12
R
By the way, on the subject of colour, has anyone checked out the Red Onion Bays(Plemont, are you still there!!) that naughtypidgins nest has for sale at the moment - it is amazing.....
Jun 27, 2012, 8:33pm   #13
Lovely Bays! Looks great on you!
Jun 27, 2012, 9:14pm   #14
Beautiful bag, it's gorgeous, and such a versatile colour I'm lusting after the emerald green suede Bays clutch from the same season on eBay, but it's a bit exxy
Jun 28, 2012, 1:21am   #15
What possessed them to call such a beautiful bag....Sludge!?

Gorgeous LH....carry it in good health

POST A REPLY
  HOME Premier Designers Mulberry