Home > >

By popular request

POST A REPLY

May 31, 2009, 10:40am   #16
shellylovesshop
Your collection is FAB! If you could only choose to keep 1 colour - which would it be???
May 31, 2009, 11:16am   #17
klp0213
Wow Teddies, they are all so beautiful and together they really do look like a rainbow of Roxannes!

Thanks for taking the time to photograph them. It's so nice to drool over other people's bags!
May 31, 2009, 11:36am   #18
Mulberry Ellie
'Ells Bells!!!
Oh TeddiesC, your roxy en famille is so wonderful - and I love the white-tummied furry ones that are guarding them!

I think my favourite is still your lemon lovely - and so happy that she cleaned up so perfectly.

Right, Im off for some more sunshine

xx
May 31, 2009, 11:37am   #19
mssw157
Holy Moly - what a collection teddies! Absolutely fabulous! I better busy myself with something else now or my credit card will get a beating....
May 31, 2009, 11:42am   #20
L
Linnea
I love your Roxy collection! You have beautiful colours there, all seasons covered.
May 31, 2009, 12:24pm   #21
b
bagcrazy123
What a beautiful colection! The emerald really stand out! The stone looks great! Could you post a close up of the stone??
May 31, 2009, 12:47pm   #22
blueberryuk
Hi teddies, thank you for the pics & I have to say what a lovely collection of roxys!!!!!
The emerald looks great in the line up, gorgeous colour, though I guess it's best to wear neutral clothes with her. I'm another one wondering which is your favourite / which would be *the one* if you had only one???
May 31, 2009, 1:07pm   #23
hulahoop
Hula O'Hoop
Wow! What a collection Teddies! Love it! The emerald is gorgeous there....
May 31, 2009, 1:20pm   #24
Jenova
What an amazing group of bags. I really like your choice of colours - very subtle.
May 31, 2009, 1:59pm   #25
Minimouse
Oh Teddies, they are ALL stunning. I agree that lipstick Roxy would make a wonderful addition to your collection.

FABULOUS pics, I can't stop drooling. I love the Roxy/Rosy look.
May 31, 2009, 2:03pm   #26
teddiescorner
Originally Posted by bagcrazy123
What a beautiful colection! The emerald really stand out! The stone looks great! Could you post a close up of the stone??
Thanks so much everyone for all the lovely comments. I must say I enjoyed getting out all my bags and having a rummage through to find the Roxys. When you see them altogether though it is rather sobering There are individual pics in an album in my profile Bagcrazy if you want to take a peek. I think anyone can view them.

If I could keep only one it would be a very tough decision to have to make. I think it would either be Choco or Oak. Choco is very special because she was the first one I bought. her leather is gorgeous and her studs are a sort of antique bronzy colour. She was bought from SM mail order a few years ago, back in the days when they had a waiting list. She was further reduced as she was a sub. From that day to this I don't know why. I've never been able to find anything wrong with her. Oak Roxanne is the only oak bag I have now and there has to be at least one oak bag in everyone's collection doesn't there? For that reason I may possibly choose her. Maybe I would be allowed to keep two!
May 31, 2009, 2:41pm   #27
p
pollyp79
What a lush collection of roxys u have - very lucky indeed
My favourite would have to be the emerald roxy - it really stands out - Just stunning!!!
May 31, 2009, 4:19pm   #28
mymlan
Fabulous Roxy-collection!
May 31, 2009, 4:26pm   #29
riffraff
Sofa King Blonde!
Wow Teddie, they all look gorgeous together.
May 31, 2009, 4:29pm   #30
F
Flossie
Fabulous Roxys!
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >