POST A REPLY
 
Thread Tools
Jul 1, 2012, 1:25pm   #46
bry_dee's Avatar
Sofa King Pissed
More than the bag, congrats on giving up smoking! You have a sweet husband!
Jul 1, 2012, 1:25pm   #47
l
Member
Oooh lovely Alexa, thats the bag I want next! and well done for stopping smoking too!
Jul 1, 2012, 2:06pm   #48
C
Caribbean Princess
Originally Posted by Mumofthree
Thank you
I'll have more money to buy more mulberrys I'm saving for a purse. It's surprising how much I've saved already!
Yay! What are you looking for next?
Jul 1, 2012, 2:57pm   #49
M
Thread Starter
Member
Originally Posted by bry_dee
More than the bag, congrats on giving up smoking! You have a sweet husband!
Thank you very much
Jul 1, 2012, 2:59pm   #50
M
Thread Starter
Member
Originally Posted by lauren_t
Oooh lovely Alexa, thats the bag I want next! and well done for stopping smoking too!
Thank you
I used it today, I'm so pleased with it
Jul 1, 2012, 3:00pm   #51
M
Thread Starter
Member
Originally Posted by CPrincessUK
Yay! What are you looking for next?
I've got my eye on the Effie purse in oak
Jul 1, 2012, 3:01pm   #52
figarogirl's Avatar
Member
Whow what lovely new treats! Lucky girl! Love them both.
Jul 1, 2012, 3:07pm   #53
M
Thread Starter
Member
Originally Posted by figarogirl
Whow what lovely new treats! Lucky girl! Love them both.
Thank you
Jul 5, 2012, 8:41am   #54
t
Member
Nice :)
POST A REPLY
  HOME Premier Designers Mulberry  
TOP

Thread Tools