POST A REPLY
 
Thread Tools
Jun 16, 2012, 12:19pm   #16
Gabs's Avatar
Member
Such a cutie!
Jun 16, 2012, 12:20pm   #17
Designpurchaser's Avatar
Member
Originally Posted by BECCAMULBERRY
Small bayswater satchel in crinkle patent in plaster pink.

Attachment 1759597
Very pretty, congrats and o you haha on the extra 10% ;-)
Jun 16, 2012, 12:21pm   #18
Designpurchaser's Avatar
Member
Originally Posted by Plemont
I think that's just lovely Becca. I'm a fan of SBS as well (I have the patent Red Onion - when I say I have it, it's still in a cupboard awaiting our 25th wedding anniversary next month)
What a lovely pressie ;-)
Jun 16, 2012, 12:51pm   #19
s
Member
Bags twins love it :)
Jun 16, 2012, 1:17pm   #20
Cupcake2008's Avatar
Member
That's such a cute colour! Love it! Enjoy using her. I'm the same about patent but you're right about the crinkled patent, it makes such an interesting texture....I will be paying more attention to crinkled patent now!
Jun 16, 2012, 1:32pm   #21
derpina's Avatar
Member
Originally Posted by BECCAMULBERRY
This is my first sbs & I love it. So easy to use. And I just love the rose gold hardware. I always said I wasn't a lover of patent bags but j just love this crinkle patent! I blagged an extra 10% discount from Fenwicks as there were a couple of dirty marks underneath. Which I have now rubbed off anyway!
Beautiful! I love patent leather. Anyway, may I ask how did you clean the dirty marks? I have a dirt mark which looks like ink but its not really noticable on my Bays. I try wipe it off using wet tissue but doesnt work. TIA. and enjoy ur new purchase.
Jun 16, 2012, 3:04pm   #22
BECCAMULBERRY's Avatar
Thread Starter
Member
Originally Posted by derpina

Beautiful! I love patent leather. Anyway, may I ask how did you clean the dirty marks? I have a dirt mark which looks like ink but its not really noticable on my Bays. I try wipe it off using wet tissue but doesnt work. TIA. and enjoy ur new purchase.
Hi, the SA used the colonil rubber gum. I intercepted half way through to negotiate my extra 10% discount! Then just rubbed the marks off with my finger. I think they were just ingrained dust marks though. Nothing severe.
Jun 16, 2012, 7:28pm   #23
r
Member
beautiful one!
Jun 17, 2012, 1:02am   #24
a
lab rat
Lovely sbs in plaster pink. Hadn't seen it in this colour before, it's gorgeous, congrats! :)
Jun 17, 2012, 7:40am   #25
greenshanks's Avatar
Member
Ooh how gorgeous I love the plaster pink but didn't know there was a plaster pink version

I shop online and never knew she existed or I would have moved heaven & earth to find her

I adore the plaster pink but feel the Bayswater was too much and not shiny, the Lily.....gorgeous but too small and I have too many Alexas. This variation would have been perfect

She is FABULOUS but I have spent all my pennies now

Where did you get her
Jun 17, 2012, 8:00am   #26
gunsandbanjos's Avatar
Member
That's beautiful, haven't seen one IRL, was it even on the M website? Didnt know they did the SBS in PP!
Jun 17, 2012, 10:09am   #27
BECCAMULBERRY's Avatar
Thread Starter
Member
Originally Posted by greenshanks
Ooh how gorgeous I love the plaster pink but didn't know there was a plaster pink version

I shop online and never knew she existed or I would have moved heaven & earth to find her

I adore the plaster pink but feel the Bayswater was too much and not shiny, the Lily.....gorgeous but too small and I have too many Alexas. This variation would have been perfect

She is FABULOUS but I have spent all my pennies now

Where did you get her
I got her from fenwicks in York. It was the last one but they may have in another store. Ive just got a slight colour transfer on the back of it from my jeans! Don't know what to do in case I make it worse!
Jun 17, 2012, 10:12am   #28
ALP713's Avatar
Member
Lovely!! Love the rose gold hardware!
Jun 17, 2012, 10:13am   #29
BECCAMULBERRY's Avatar
Thread Starter
Member
Originally Posted by gunsandbanjos
That's beautiful, haven't seen one IRL, was it even on the M website? Didnt know they did the SBS in PP!
Thankyou. I hadn't seen it before either.
Jun 17, 2012, 10:27am   #30
greenshanks's Avatar
Member
I check the website regularly and have never seen it on there. How strange that Mulberry made such a gorgeous bag and it passed us by.

How can we have missed it?


I would have bought one for sure.................even at full price


POST A REPLY
  HOME Premier Designers Mulberry  
TOP

Thread Tools