Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > >

My Large Lilly Reveal

POST A REPLY

Jun 14, 2011, 4:00pm   #31
figarogirl
Originally Posted by elvisfan4life
lovely figaro-very ew and edie influenced but in a very good way- hope the eye gets better soon!!
thanks elvis!
Jun 14, 2011, 4:05pm   #32
hannahjayne
Originally Posted by figarogirl
thank you, Oh, I am having a bit of a rough time at the moment with my contacts as I also have dry eyes! I would love laser eye surgery but I am petrified!
Having dry eyes was what eventually pushed me into laser surgery - I couldn't wear my contact lenses and was sick of wearing my glasses. I still have dry eyes now, but it's so much more bearable.

I was equally petrified. The morning of my surgery I was shaky, and actually cried in relief afterwards because I could see - worried a few people in the waiting room I think! I've worn glasses since I was 7, and never expected instant results. In fact, I was cleared to drive the next morning with better than 20/20 vision. Best decision I've made, and it was 'only' the cost of a few handbags!!
Jun 14, 2011, 4:11pm   #33
figarogirl
Originally Posted by hannahjayne
Having dry eyes was what eventually pushed me into laser surgery - I couldn't wear my contact lenses and was sick of wearing my glasses. I still have dry eyes now, but it's so much more bearable.

I was equally petrified. The morning of my surgery I was shaky, and actually cried in relief afterwards because I could see - worried a few people in the waiting room I think! I've worn glasses since I was 7, and never expected instant results. In fact, I was cleared to drive the next morning with better than 20/20 vision. Best decision I've made, and it was 'only' the cost of a few handbags!!
That is so good to hear that you are so pleased with the results. your situations sounds really similar to mine. I have worn glasses since about age 7 as well and I love my contacts - I have a lovely pair of glasses too but I can not bear more than 2 days of wearing them. I have loads of eye drops, creams to keep my eyes moist during the day, but I have a feeling I am going to have to end up having laser treatment like you. Thank you for telling me - the more positives I hear the better it makes me feel about it in the future or near future! x
Jun 14, 2011, 4:54pm   #34
nlichtman
Wow it looks beautiful, and so much more useable then little Lily x
Jun 14, 2011, 4:58pm   #35
nlichtman
If they brought it out in pebble leather I could hold out on the Chanel 2.55 x
Jun 14, 2011, 5:01pm   #36
Luxe Diva
LVOE 4 DESIGNER BAGS
Lovely bag and nice modeling pics.........congrats!!!!
Jun 14, 2011, 5:02pm   #37
figarogirl
Thanks girls! Yes, one in pebbled leather would be amazing!
Jun 14, 2011, 6:13pm   #38
tortoiseperson
ReMember
Congrats - tres chic!
Jun 14, 2011, 6:24pm   #39
nlichtman
TP Where is your reveal of your bow from my theresa? x
Jun 14, 2011, 6:31pm   #40
Midlands lass
In the dark........
Lily looks lovely figarogirl. Really suits you. Chic and understated. Congrats.
Hope your eye feels better. I have really dry eyes and gave up on contacts long ago after having similar scratching incidents so I sympathize with that horrid 'gritty' feeling.
Jun 14, 2011, 6:39pm   #41
tortoiseperson
ReMember
Originally Posted by nlichtman
TP Where is your reveal of your bow from my theresa? x
Er still on my mental "to do" list ... was a bit thrown today by the cat puking massively on the carpet and somehow after I'd finished cleaning it all up, didn't get in the mood for taking nice pics! It's definitely a keeper though, showed it to Himself last night and he pronounced it "elegant".
Jun 14, 2011, 6:40pm   #42
nlichtman
Originally Posted by tortoiseperson
Er still on my mental "to do" list ... was a bit thrown today by the cat puking massively on the carpet and somehow after I'd finished cleaning it all up, didn't get in the mood for taking nice pics! It's definitely a keeper though, showed it to Himself last night and he pronounced it "elegant".
Oh it is so elegant, I cannot wait to see it xxx
Jun 14, 2011, 11:49pm   #43
twishie
wow.. it's a beauty. mulberry has really got the Lily DNA down pat. congrats on the purchase!
Jun 15, 2011, 12:40am   #44
DoubleDutch
Very chique and elegant Figarogirl, looks perfect on you. Many congrats!
Jun 15, 2011, 3:42am   #45
Nic75
That is a gorgeous posh bag. I'm extremely jealous! Lovely modelling pics too xx
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >