Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > >

My first new to me reveal!

POST A REPLY
 
Thread Tools
Sep 12, 2013, 1:43pm   #1
H
Thread Starter
HRHtcs
Member
Name:  ImageUploadedByPurseForum1379007550.736174.jpg
Views: 413
Size:  119.3 KBName:  ImageUploadedByPurseForum1379007584.392556.jpg
Views: 417
Size:  143.3 KB

Hello! first time mulberry poster...i usually participate in the tjx/nordstrom rack finds section :) This is my first mulberry and definitely not my last! Bought her from Anns.. Came with a sweet little thank you note and packed up nicely. I'm in love..thanks for letting me share!
Sep 12, 2013, 1:43pm   #2
H
Thread Starter
HRHtcs
Member
Oh forgot to mention, this is the oversized Alexa!
Sep 12, 2013, 2:06pm   #3
Sofie@Bxl's Avatar
Sofie@Bxl
Member
Beautiful! Congrats on your first Mulberry!
Sep 12, 2013, 2:21pm   #4
C
CPrincessUK
Caribbean Princess
Congrats on your first mulberry and welcome to the club!
Sep 12, 2013, 2:31pm   #5
Summer sunshine's Avatar
Summer sunshine
Spent too much......
Gorgeous! A Mulberry classic and the best colour...enjoy and thanks for sharing!
Sep 12, 2013, 2:41pm   #6
steph22's Avatar
steph22
Member
Congrats and welcome, fab first purchase!
Sep 12, 2013, 2:42pm   #7
H
Thread Starter
HRHtcs
Member
Thank you everyone!!
Sep 12, 2013, 3:06pm   #8
Ser's Avatar
Ser
Member
Congrats on your first mulberry. She's lovely. I have the regular alexa in oak and love using her :)
Sep 12, 2013, 3:12pm   #9
coffeebean_1's Avatar
coffeebean_1
Coffeebean
Congratulations on your first mulberry. Your oak Alexa looks lovely. Enjoy using her!
Sep 12, 2013, 3:40pm   #10
Bine's Avatar
Bine
Member
Congrats on your first Mulberry.Your Alexa is beautiful!
Sep 12, 2013, 4:08pm   #11
beaver232's Avatar
beaver232
Member
Originally Posted by HRHtcs
Attachment 2330577Attachment 2330579

Hello! first time mulberry poster...i usually participate in the tjx/nordstrom rack finds section :) This is my first mulberry and definitely not my last! Bought her from Anns.. Came with a sweet little thank you note and packed up nicely. I'm in love..thanks for letting me share!
Thank you for sharing! She's wonderful. The leather looks lush x
Sep 12, 2013, 4:33pm   #12
Ria2011's Avatar
Ria2011
Member
Originally Posted by HRHtcs
Attachment 2330577Attachment 2330579

Hello! first time mulberry poster...i usually participate in the tjx/nordstrom rack finds section :) This is my first mulberry and definitely not my last! Bought her from Anns.. Came with a sweet little thank you note and packed up nicely. I'm in love..thanks for letting me share!
Congrats HRHtcs on your gorgeous oak lexie & welcome to the forum
Sep 12, 2013, 4:53pm   #13
Louliu71's Avatar
Louliu71
Member
Lovely bag and looks lik new, love your rug too!
Sep 12, 2013, 5:17pm   #14
H
Thread Starter
HRHtcs
Member
Originally Posted by beaver232
Thank you for sharing! She's wonderful. The leather looks lush x
Thanks! I was nervous about the leather after reading some reviews on here but I'm so happy with the leather on mine. I was hoping for a mostly smooth Alexa!
Sep 12, 2013, 5:18pm   #15
H
Thread Starter
HRHtcs
Member
Originally Posted by Louliu71
Lovely bag and looks lik new, love your rug too!
Thank you, I know Im so impressed! Whoever had this bag before me must have never used it I can't find anything wrong with her :) :)
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >  
TOP

Thread Tools