Home > >

Which Mulberry are you carrying today?

POST A REPLY
 
Thread Tools
Jan 13, 2014, 6:05am   #121
GemmaLouise's Avatar
GemmaLouise
Member
Os black alexa today and yesterday.

This is her first trip to the office!
Jan 13, 2014, 6:22am   #122
gilson854's Avatar
gilson854
Member
Originally Posted by GemmaLouise
Os black alexa today and yesterday.

This is her first trip to the office!

ooo lovely - do you have a photo of her in action? Would love to see - was so tempted to buy recently! Xx
Jan 13, 2014, 6:30am   #123
handbagahholic's Avatar
handbagahholic
Member
Still Have my oak leopard Mitzy :) from disliking this style to loving it!!
Jan 13, 2014, 7:25am   #124
Loveheart's Avatar
Loveheart
Member
Oxblood shrunken calf Alexa. She looks & smells divine!
Jan 13, 2014, 12:17pm   #125
Ria2011's Avatar
Ria2011
Member
Emerald mabel today
Attached Images
 
Jan 13, 2014, 12:25pm   #126
elvisfan4life's Avatar
elvisfan4life
Member
Originally Posted by Ria2011
Emerald mabel today
Lusting here....I so adore that bag
Jan 13, 2014, 12:58pm   #127
b
batfish
Member
Originally Posted by Ria2011
Emerald mabel today
Lovely bag and it is amazing condition (especially considering Mulberry stopped making them a while back). I think the Mabel is a very under rated style. I lost out on an emerald Mabel on eBay about a year ago and haven't seen one on there since.
Jan 13, 2014, 1:00pm   #128
Ria2011's Avatar
Ria2011
Member
Originally Posted by CPrincessUK
Gorgeous. I never tire of Oxblood daria. So pretty!
Cheers CP, I love it too whether dressed smart or casually it just works.
Jan 13, 2014, 1:02pm   #129
Ria2011's Avatar
Ria2011
Member
Originally Posted by elvisfan4life
Lusting here....I so adore that bag
Cheers Elvis, I love it too!
Jan 13, 2014, 1:04pm   #130
Ria2011's Avatar
Ria2011
Member
Originally Posted by batfish
Lovely bag and it is amazing condition (especially considering Mulberry stopped making them a while back). I think the Mabel is a very under rated style. I lost out on an emerald Mabel on eBay about a year ago and haven't seen one on there since.
Thanks batfish, it was a preloved one I foundon ebay last year which was barely used. It's one of my favourite style mulberry bags & what drew me to the brand in the first place.
Jan 13, 2014, 1:10pm   #131
Fommom's Avatar
Fommom
Member
Originally Posted by Ria2011
Emerald mabel today
That's so pretty! Lovely colour and a lovely bag! I really like the Mabel- they are such a practical looking bag!
Jan 13, 2014, 1:12pm   #132
b
batfish
Member
Originally Posted by Ria2011
Thanks batfish, it was a preloved one I foundon ebay last year which was barely used. It's one of my favourite style mulberry bags & what drew me to the brand in the first place.
Mine too, my first Mulberry was a chocolate Mabel. The prices they go for on eBay are crazy, as in crazy low.
Jan 13, 2014, 1:16pm   #133
elvisfan4life's Avatar
elvisfan4life
Member
Originally Posted by batfish
Mine too, my first Mulberry was a chocolate Mabel. The prices they go for on eBay are crazy, as in crazy low.
I know but on the plus side I will never sell mine as they go for so little...the mabel purses were the best they have ever made imo
Jan 13, 2014, 1:33pm   #134
Louliu71's Avatar
Louliu71
Member
Trusted black effie satchel in this d@nm miserable wet weather! Still waiting for the bus.

Glad I used her for work, tubes were heaving today and she was squashed/had other direct human contact quite a bit today

New Del Rey not left the bedroom yet although I'm guessing grainy leather is pretty hardy.

Name:  ImageUploadedByPurseForum1389637927.196255.jpg
Views: 468
Size:  97.8 KB
Jan 13, 2014, 1:38pm   #135
Ria2011's Avatar
Ria2011
Member
Originally Posted by Fommom
That's so pretty! Lovely colour and a lovely bag! I really like the Mabel- they are such a practical looking bag!
Thank you Fommom, it's such a great style & is very practical with the outer compartments!
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >  
TOP

Thread Tools