Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > >

Mulberry suede leather

POST A REPLY

Jun 25, 2012, 5:00pm   #16
Designpurchaser
Originally Posted by Somersetlove
Has anyone used the suede collonil products on the suede interior of a bag? I know you can get bag liners to protect the inside, but wondered whether I should use the suede products too?
Haven't used it on the inside but might do from now on....
Jun 25, 2012, 5:00pm   #17
Designpurchaser
Originally Posted by Jacquel1ne
Yes, I always treat the inside of my bags even though I have a liner.

I don't ever use the zipped pocket and find the liner not only keeps the bag clean & organised it makes changing bags a breeze and you never forget anything
I must invest in a couple of liners, it's so laborious changing bags!! What sort do you have?
Jun 25, 2012, 5:23pm   #18
Shiny n new
Originally Posted by Designpurchaser
I must invest in a couple of liners, it's so laborious changing bags!! What sort do you have?
I keep looking at liners...l think it's such a good idea just wish I could try them out in a shop!! Too much effort working out with dimensions if it will fit right!!!
Jun 25, 2012, 6:08pm   #19
Designpurchaser
Originally Posted by Shiny n new
I keep looking at liners...l think it's such a good idea just wish I could try them out in a shop!! Too much effort working out with dimensions if it will fit right!!!
I agree on sizing....maybe there is a thread somewhere that could save the work for us!!
Jun 26, 2012, 2:25am   #20
J
Jacquel1ne
Account Deactivated
Yes it can be a real pain changing bags

I use the Tintamar VIP large, they are quite pricey but you can usually pick them up on EBay at a sensible price.

I have tried others but these are very flexible yet still hold their shape. I canít get on with the rigid ones, canít squash them into a Lexy. They also wash really easy & dry overnight.
Jun 26, 2012, 2:35am   #21
J
Jacquel1ne
Account Deactivated
Originally Posted by Shiny n new
The Tintamar VIP ONE is smaller and would fit your Postmans lock satchel comfortably with room also for a pouch.

The VIP TWO is larger and as they are squashy it still fits into my SBS or Lexy. When I put it into a Bayswater I just let it expand

They also come in lots of colours

Hope that helps
Last edited Jun 26, 2012 at 2:44am.
Jun 26, 2012, 3:11am   #22
Designpurchaser
Yes it can be a real pain changing bags

I use the Tintamar VIP large, they are quite pricey but you can usually pick them up on EBay at a sensible price.

I have tried others but these are very flexible yet still hold their shape. I canít get on with the rigid ones, canít squash them into a Lexy. They also wash really easy & dry overnight.
Oh great, thank you.
Jun 26, 2012, 3:46am   #23
Loveheart
I got this liner from primark, only £4 and fits perfectly in Lexie, Bays, Roxy etc

Jun 26, 2012, 4:02am   #24
Designpurchaser
Originally Posted by Loveheart
I got this liner from primark, only £4 and fits perfectly in Lexie, Bays, Roxy etc

Haven't ever thought of looking in there.....perfect!!!
Jun 26, 2012, 7:10am   #25
Shiny n new
The Tintamar VIP ONE is smaller and would fit your Postmans lock satchel comfortably with room also for a pouch.

The VIP TWO is larger and as they are squashy it still fits into my SBS or Lexy. When I put it into a Bayswater I just let it expand

They also come in lots of colours

Hope that helps
that does help a lot and i think if i expand it for my Neely it would fit the same as in your bays

off to have a look at the lovely colours
Jun 27, 2012, 6:00am   #26
R
Roxaholic

Good ol' Primani!! - comes up trumps!!.....
Jun 27, 2012, 6:13am   #27
R
Roxaholic
I agree on sizing....maybe there is a thread somewhere that could save the work for us!!
Hi hon - these look interesting, so I just popped on ebay and they seem to have 2 sizes of these at the moment: 26cm x 19cm x 8cm and 22 x 15 x 6 - so they are oblong and look nice and tough - prob best for more structured bags (Bays, Roxy, Alexa) rather than slouchier styles?!...
Jun 27, 2012, 6:16am   #28
J.A.N.
Bag Nutter

My sis is always in there i cant wait to get out ha ha ha which really gets her going but this looks good actually the colours are nice i might buy one next time im in town as well. Thanks for sharing
Jun 27, 2012, 12:18pm   #29
Designpurchaser
Originally Posted by Roxaholic
Hi hon - these look interesting, so I just popped on ebay and they seem to have 2 sizes of these at the moment: 26cm x 19cm x 8cm and 22 x 15 x 6 - so they are oblong and look nice and tough - prob best for more structured bags (Bays, Roxy, Alexa) rather than slouchier styles?!...
Thanks, I'll take a look
Jun 28, 2012, 8:54pm   #30
vesna
Hi, does anyone have any experience with suede leather? Do you own a suede bag or know anyone with a suede bag, what has been your experience with it? Opinions please......
Originally Posted by Somersetlove
Has anyone used the suede collonil products on the suede interior of a bag? I know you can get bag liners to protect the inside, but wondered whether I should use the suede products too?
I have suede grey Bays and suede grey large bays (like a carry-on size). I sprayed both with Collonil spray for suede, both are holdign excellent, love them to death. I use suede a lot and love it. I also spray interior of the bag if it has suede. It reduces staining, or catching dark film where you hold the bag the most - handles, flap near the lock...all looks as new on both bags

POST A REPLY
  HOME > >