Home > >

Mulberry Sightings!!


POST A REPLY
 
Thread Tools
Nov 15, 2008, 2:18pm   #76
tiffanystar's Avatar
tiffanystar
Member
Originally Posted by Flossie
Today I saw a woman with a choc Anthony in Old Town , Edinburgh . Also I saw a very bad fake black Mabel !

I was wearing my bag du jour ... LV Epi Speedy 25 in Cassis !
I tried this bag on yesterday Flossie (you have great taste). I thought it was so ladylike & loved the 25 size. Please can I ask what you wear it with? I found it on me to be more handheld as I couldn't get it on my arm over my coat comfortably. Spotted some Mulberries (the walk from Bond st station to Bond st is the best place to spot handbags) Bays & a Maggie.
Nov 15, 2008, 2:34pm   #77
A
Thread Starter
Ali-bagpuss
Member
Originally Posted by flyvetjo
Yes, and if it sort of hugs the body it would be great. Think it would really suit you Ali!!!!

Will you be phoning the outlets Monday!???
I think I might!!
Nov 15, 2008, 3:13pm   #78
sarajane's Avatar
sarajane
Member
Ali, I'm sure I saw a Barnaby at Shepton but I can't remember what colour. I did have a rummage through the messengers and remember seeing that name.
Nov 15, 2008, 3:43pm   #79
A
Thread Starter
Ali-bagpuss
Member
Originally Posted by flyvetjo
Yes, and if it sort of hugs the body it would be great. Think it would really suit you Ali!!!!

Will you be phoning the outlets Monday!???
Jo, I found the photos of TropicalGal's Choco Barnaby (when her daughter modelled it) - this is the one I saw today and I WANT ONE!!!!!!

TG - I hope you don't mind me posting this link.

http://forum.purseblog.com/mulberry/...by-309894.html

(I also hope I don't start Barnaby Fever now!!!)
Nov 15, 2008, 4:51pm   #80
F
Flossie
Member
Originally Posted by tiffanystar
I tried this bag on yesterday Flossie (you have great taste). I thought it was so ladylike & loved the 25 size. Please can I ask what you wear it with? I found it on me to be more handheld as I couldn't get it on my arm over my coat comfortably. Spotted some Mulberries (the walk from Bond st station to Bond st is the best place to spot handbags) Bays & a Maggie.
I think it goes with most colours , grey , black , purples , plums .
Nov 15, 2008, 5:05pm   #81
tireebabe's Avatar
tireebabe
Member
That's wierd, I've just this minute searched Barnaby's on ebay and there is one choc one on.
Nov 15, 2008, 5:07pm   #82
tireebabe's Avatar
tireebabe
Member
the woman in the queue in front of me at Tesco yesterday has a choc somerset. I kept nudging my OH and using my eyes to try and get him to look at it. I couldn't say anything or she would have heard me. lol
Nov 15, 2008, 5:15pm   #83
flyvetjo's Avatar
flyvetjo
Jo
Originally Posted by Ali-bagpuss
Jo, I found the photos of TropicalGal's Choco Barnaby (when her daughter modelled it) - this is the one I saw today and I WANT ONE!!!!!!

TG - I hope you don't mind me posting this link.

http://forum.purseblog.com/mulberry/...by-309894.html

(I also hope I don't start Barnaby Fever now!!!)
looks great and really user friendly Ali. Don't know what it would be like or how it would hang if you put loads of stuff in it though!
Nov 15, 2008, 5:51pm   #84
sarajane's Avatar
sarajane
Member
Ali-B, I definitely saw the Barnaby but the one I picked up was a mocha colour not a chocolate. There were a lot of messengers all stacked up together so they seemed to have a good stock in. Good luck!
Nov 15, 2008, 6:42pm   #85
A
Thread Starter
Ali-bagpuss
Member
Originally Posted by tireebabe
That's wierd, I've just this minute searched Barnaby's on ebay and there is one choc one on.
Its Black Tireebabe, but thanks anyway. I'd rather pay full price than buy from eBay anyway to be honest.

I'm amazed at how many Mulberry bags I have seen in my little town now although I must admit I think I see the same people, just with different bags!
Nov 16, 2008, 8:10am   #86
sarajane's Avatar
sarajane
Member
I saw a woman with an oak Bayswater yesterday with a socking great water stain across the front. Poor Bays.
Nov 16, 2008, 8:27am   #87
flyvetjo's Avatar
flyvetjo
Jo
Today in sainsbury's I saw a lady with a chocolate brynmore, and another woman with an oak Antony (the small one)
Nov 19, 2008, 7:31am   #88
A
Thread Starter
Ali-bagpuss
Member
I saw my usual lady at the gym this morning with her Chocolate Roxanne.

The thing I find amazing about this lady is that for somebody who has some very lovely handbags - she is very miserable!!!
Nov 19, 2008, 9:14am   #89
Stefy's Avatar
Stefy
Team Edward
Not sure if this counts, but on Sunday I was in Selfridges London and walked past the Mulberry stand and spotted the Champagne (or w/e colour we are calling it now) Bays and ladies she is a beaut I tell you. Saw a few people toting Roxys and walked by a lady carrying a Patent Red Roxy.
Nov 19, 2008, 5:42pm   #90
zooba's Avatar
zooba
Member
I had somebody recognize my bag as being Mulberry. For me, that's about as good as it gets. Sorry, but I was excited and my husband just rolled his eyes and groaned.

US is Mulberry deprived.
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >  
TOP

Thread Tools