Home > >

Mulberry Sightings!!

POST A REPLY

Nov 5, 2008, 5:08am   #46
sarajane
Originally Posted by watchthestars
I saw a fuschia Hanover today - quite a rare sighting!

I've got this bag and I've never seen another one so good to hear there are others around!
Nov 5, 2008, 7:50pm   #47
Taz
...get a life..TPF !
Originally Posted by watchthestars
I saw a fuschia Hanover today - quite a rare sighting!
I`ve got one too !!

Great bag.....and they were cheap !!"
Nov 6, 2008, 3:16am   #48
Taz
...get a life..TPF !
Originally Posted by Taz
I`ve got one too !!

Great bag.....and they were cheap !!"
Should of said got it half price in the christmas sales

Appartently these bags were not big sellers.....

I love mine
Nov 6, 2008, 3:34am   #49
flyvetjo
Jo
I loved Sj's magenta hanover when I saw it!!!! Glad you're loving yours too Taz!
Nov 6, 2008, 3:51am   #50
Snowshoe
Sexy Lexy .

is this one in oak?

i quite like this style
Nov 6, 2008, 6:26am   #51
A
Ali-bagpuss
^ Yeah that the Oak one - you can see SJ's Magenta one in her new Family Photo.

I didn't see any Mulberry today except my own Oak Bays!
Nov 6, 2008, 8:35am   #52
flyvetjo
Jo
I v rarely see Mulberry around here in the sticks. Might see some in Cambridge......
Nov 7, 2008, 4:22am   #53
sarajane
I missed getting my magenta in the Christmas sale when it went down to £312 and ended up scouring the country for one. I got mine for £357 & bagged the last one in a store somewhere up north. I love it & wish they'd done the Hanover in glove leather in a range of colours as it's a great shaped bag.
Nov 7, 2008, 4:50am   #54
AudreyII
Quite contrary
I lost count of how many Bays and Roxys I saw over the last couple of days shopping in Oxford St. Crazy how popular Mulberry is.
Nov 7, 2008, 4:59am   #55
vicky
I saw a woman with a black brooke yesterday, and another oak brooke a few days go - funny, since I haven't seen any brookes around for ages. And they both looked beautiful, and well loved!
Nov 7, 2008, 5:10am   #56
ruusu
Saw a black roxanne yesterday at the train station. The woman carrying it had a very casual look going on, don't mean to be rude, but she was sort of really scruffy, but the bag was real :s Maybe she was having a bad day or something, even I probably don't look like I should be carrying a mulberry half of the time
Nov 7, 2008, 5:12am   #57
watchthestars
Originally Posted by AudreyII
I lost count of how many Bays and Roxys I saw over the last couple of days shopping in Oxford St. Crazy how popular Mulberry is.
I was mooching around Oxford St with my black Bays the other day, you might have seen me

Bays and Roxys are my most spotted in London full stop. I can never quite work out which ones are fake though.
Nov 7, 2008, 11:38am   #58
samina
I never see any on Oxford street...but Waterloo always gets my muberry lust going...When I was looking for an OAK Antony I saw a choco one....when I wanted the Red Mabel ....I saw a choco one........When I wanted the Choco/black bays I saw a Black Bays...!
I saw a woman in M&S on Tuesday and she had a Black Somerset in the same style as Jo's Plum one.... they are sooooooo nice!
Nov 9, 2008, 10:49am   #59
A
Ali-bagpuss
I quite like the fact that I don't see a lot of Mulberries actually. It makes me feel exclusive!!! Ha ha!
Nov 9, 2008, 5:22pm   #60
sarajane
I'm off to Marlborough tomorrow & expect to see quite a few Mulberries. There's always an older chap in mustard coloured cord trousers too - seems to be obligatory male uniform in Marlborough!
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >