Home Premier Designers Mulberry

Mulberry Accessories - Show Us Yours!!

POST A REPLY

Feb 20, 2010, 5:38pm   #31
NotLovinMulberry....
Originally Posted by lola73
What fantastic bits and bobs you have! I really enjoyed that LMM. I've never seen some of your things before or knew that they existed even. You've made me want to go and buy!
Glad you enjoyed it! I would do a group shot .. but Im too lazy tonight

So .. what are you going to go & buy then ...?
Feb 20, 2010, 5:39pm   #32
NotLovinMulberry....
Originally Posted by pollux
Those keyrings really are to cute, think I've gotten so excited I can't sleep, but really have to go to bed now (after all it's one hour later here). Tommorow I will have to come back to look at those pictures again, though !
Thanks for showing us!
Sorry about that! I hope you have a good sleep!
Feb 20, 2010, 5:39pm   #33
viva glasvegas
Originally Posted by LovinMyMulberry
Erm .. some of the things have been used ..
Aye, you put the bus on your mitzy for a WHOLE day, or was it two days? and I'm sure the turquoise pouch has been used & the wee purple one as I have them in my crazy action shots of you opening your grey daria!

Lovely collection missus one!!!
Feb 20, 2010, 5:42pm   #34
NotLovinMulberry....
Originally Posted by orkneydaisy
Aye, you put the bus on your mitzy for a WHOLE day, or was it two days? and I'm sure the turquoise pouch has been used & the wee purple one as I have them in my crazy action shots of you opening your grey daria!

Lovely collection missus one!!!

Stop telling on me YOU!!!

Yes - bus was used for a couple of days but I was absolutely pooping myself that it would drop off without me realising. I was also CONVINCED that everyone walking behind me was a mad bus thief!!!

The turquoise pouch & the wee purple pouch have been used every day since I got them in .. was it Oct we did the mad York/CO run??
Feb 20, 2010, 5:44pm   #35
viva glasvegas
Originally Posted by LovinMyMulberry

Stop telling on me YOU!!!

Yes - bus was used for a couple of days but I was absolutely pooping myself that it would drop off without me realising. I was also CONVINCED that everyone walking behind me was a mad bus thief!!!

The turquoise pouch & the wee purple pouch have been used every day since I got them in .. was it Oct we did the mad York/CO run??

I can't actually remember! I thought it was september!

I still rue the day you introduced me to the beauty of a Macdonalds brekkie you strumpet!
Feb 20, 2010, 5:47pm   #36
NotLovinMulberry....
That's going to annoy me now! Im sure it was Oct .. cos the other one was in Nov & there wasnt THAT much time between them.

You are prob right tho .. I think I may be losing the plot! (Mind you, dont you have to have the plot in the first place in order to be able to lose it!?!)

Yum yum yum .. McD's brekkie.

(TMI I know .. but I did throw one up when I was ill last week .. it was not pleasant!!)
Feb 20, 2010, 5:52pm   #37
viva glasvegas
I'm sure it was sept as I took my antony to centerparcs and we went there the 1st week in October, so it may have been the last weekend in september we took that fateful trip!!

I just started giggling (a rare sound just now!) and saying "god I could go a macdonalds brekkie!" OH just turned around and said "are you speaking to Alison on there?"
Feb 20, 2010, 6:03pm   #38
NotLovinMulberry....
Originally Posted by orkneydaisy
I'm sure it was sept as I took my antony to centerparcs and we went there the 1st week in October, so it may have been the last weekend in september we took that fateful trip!!

I just started giggling (a rare sound just now!) and saying "god I could go a macdonalds brekkie!" OH just turned around and said "are you speaking to Alison on there?"
God love him!!
Feb 20, 2010, 6:05pm   #39
Hi LMM & OD
Just catching up on todays threads after getting home after work tonight!
Love all your accessories LMM!! Can't remember them all - love the rouge noir purse & pouch, keyrings, & wow the scarves!!!
Feb 20, 2010, 6:08pm   #40
NotLovinMulberry....
Originally Posted by blueberryuk
Hi LMM & OD
Just catching up on todays threads after getting home after work tonight!
Love all your accessories LMM!! Can't remember them all - love the rouge noir purse & pouch, keyrings, & wow the scarves!!!
Hello lovey ... hope work wasnt too stressful!!

Oh & thank you!!

Now everyone else needs to add their lovely accessories too!!!!
Feb 20, 2010, 6:10pm   #41
Aww I know its hard to use them, but you know the leather on Mulberry is exceptional, and everything is going to look even better if you use them.

I popped my bus on immediately, and no way can it come off! that hook is as solid as a rock, and no way could somebody get it off lol without you knowing about it

There is one of those gorgeous little bays on eBay at the mo in black !
Feb 20, 2010, 6:11pm   #42
Lovely to see you here OD, missed ya lately xxx :)
Feb 20, 2010, 6:12pm   #43
NotLovinMulberry....
I know .. I should be more brave!

I promise to try to be .. just for you!!

If I can get my act together .. & get into town tomorrow .. I will pop into Mulberry & see what they have to offer ...
Feb 20, 2010, 6:13pm   #44
NotLovinMulberry....
Originally Posted by chloe-babe
Lovely to see you here OD, missed ya lately xxx :)
She is stalking me ..
Feb 20, 2010, 6:19pm   #45
^ its your crazy personality honey, attracts all the other crazies

ok, here are the little ones that I already have loaded on photobucket coming up!
POST A REPLY
  HOME Premier Designers Mulberry