Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
POST A REPLY

Jan 22, 2009, 8:32am   #1
jackie1
Has anyone seen this irl the measurements seem very large I may get one if they have it in black as I am off to London next week
Jan 22, 2009, 8:45am   #2
ditab
Mulberryaholic
There are some pics on the mannequin on NetaPorter
Jan 22, 2009, 8:46am   #3
jackie1
Thanks ditab I will go and look
Jan 22, 2009, 10:58am   #4
shopaholicmum
Tried this bag on today, i really liked it but felt it was a little too big.
I would say though you'd have to try it on yourself, it is really delicious !
Jan 22, 2009, 11:24am   #5
jackie1
^^^^ Thanks will try it in Bond St next week
Jan 22, 2009, 11:24am   #6
vicky
It looks rather big, but beautifully soft and slouchy - I imagine it will be very comfortable to carry!
Jan 22, 2009, 11:33am   #7
L
Linnea
Do you think it will be difficult to find stuff on the bottom of the bag...? It seems so deep when looking at the measurements.

I definitely need to see the Mitzies IRL.
Jan 22, 2009, 11:36am   #8
b
bagcrazy123
It looks great. Only problem with large bags is that I fill them, so that give a bit of a weight problem!
Jan 22, 2009, 11:56am   #9
sarajane
I made a template & it was enormous. I'm 5ft 3 so I just don't think I could carry off such a big bag. I love that style though, wish they'd done the hobo in two sizes.
Jan 22, 2009, 12:49pm   #10
flyvetjo
Jo
maybe they will SJ!!
Jan 22, 2009, 1:20pm   #11
Jenova
Originally Posted by sarajane
I made a template & it was enormous. I'm 5ft 3 so I just don't think I could carry off such a big bag. I love that style though, wish they'd done the hobo in two sizes.
Gracious - a template - you are so professional (............in your bag lust).
Jan 22, 2009, 1:24pm   #12
sarajane
^^Obsessive I think! It was actually a suggestion from another tpf'er. I felt v Blue Peter!
Jan 22, 2009, 1:49pm   #13
ditab
Mulberryaholic
Originally Posted by sarajane
^^Obsessive I think! It was actually a suggestion from another tpf'er. I felt v Blue Peter!

I'm now seriously thinking about the oak Mitzy hobo and attaching my cream messenger strap

I just can't decide between the hobo, tote and messenger I don't really need another messenger (I've got Joni, Milton & Martha) and I guess I've got the Elgin and Roxanne as a totes (as Roxy doesn't fit over my shoulder). I love the sound of the size of the hobo.

Oooh, I can't wait to get to a store to try some out IRL. Is it awful that I was seriously thinking of ordering the Mitzy hobo from NAP, just to check it out, and then returning it (as there's free shipping atm) Don't worry - I won't. The temptation to keep it might be too strong
Jan 22, 2009, 1:55pm   #14
flyvetjo
Jo
ooh go on Ditab- you can review it for us!!!!
Jan 22, 2009, 2:02pm   #15
F
Flossie
Go on Dita , it's seriously fabby. I would be very tempted with this one , they just didn't have it in store . I saw the white so I know the shapes good. I did like it more as a tote rather than zipped up like a pouch though.
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >