Home Premier Designers Mulberry

Lots of new items in coming soon.

POST A REPLY

Aug 14, 2012, 1:56pm   #31
Hmmm really not impressed...! Good thing really I suppose, can enjoy my recent purchases and save the pennies for something else!

Very weird range though... Snake plaque looks strange, and the turtle...! I quite like the tweed... But wow... Nearly the price of a Chanel!
Aug 14, 2012, 2:03pm   #32
Looks familiar but a much lower price tag :)

http://www.riverisland.com/Online/wo...satchel-621117
Aug 14, 2012, 2:08pm   #33
Originally Posted by Shiny n new
I quite like the tweed... But wow... Nearly the price of a Chanel!
Love it......Guns was planning on making me one from her Grandma's carpet....maybe you could have one too...They may be slightly cheaper
Aug 14, 2012, 2:13pm   #34
Um... whatever happened to Mulberry? It used to be so classy, hard wearing and well designed and this is just so... wrong. Seriously, my wallet is safe unless I decide to plan a trip to one of the outlets for a past season goodie!
Aug 14, 2012, 3:26pm   #35
Originally Posted by Mooshooshoo

Love it......Guns was planning on making me one from her Grandma's carpet....maybe you could have one too...They may be slightly cheaper
Wow.. I'm impressed if guns' carpet looks like flame exotic tweed....!

Put me down for one too please.... d
Aug 14, 2012, 3:36pm   #36
Originally Posted by Shiny n new
Wow.. I'm impressed if guns' carpet looks like flame exotic tweed....!

Put me down for one too please.... d
Not my carpet, my grans My parents definitely had something similar in the 80s too!
Aug 14, 2012, 3:44pm   #37
Originally Posted by gunsandbanjos

Not my carpet, my grans My parents definitely had something similar in the 80s too!
Ha ha sorry guns... Think I'm in the minority here liking the tweed... also just had a proper look and the normal lily
is only 795!!
Aug 14, 2012, 11:26pm   #38
Yeah, nothing there looks nice. The print on those Alexas is terrifying and petrol and flame don't match with anything in my wardrobe.
Aug 15, 2012, 7:06am   #39
How would the zig zag bag open? As far as I can tell it looks as though you'd have to remove the tassel to open it as there's no way it would go through the hole in the Postman's lock... or am I missing something?
Aug 15, 2012, 8:15am   #40
I really like the Taylor mini satchel in the mustard type colour, has anybody seen that colour
in real life?
Aug 15, 2012, 10:11am   #41
Originally Posted by Kazzie
How would the zig zag bag open? As far as I can tell it looks as though you'd have to remove the tassel to open it as there's no way it would go through the hole in the Postman's lock... or am I missing something?
Good question. Maybe it is magnetic.
Aug 15, 2012, 5:18pm   #42
Like the chain strap bracelets and nothing else, surprised not to see Alexa in the lovely Petrol blue colour though?
Aug 15, 2012, 5:34pm   #43
Originally Posted by Kazzie
I think the tassel is above the lock, so you'd need to move the tassel to the side to undo it
Aug 16, 2012, 6:16am   #44
s
Wonder how much the zig zag bag will be reduced at in the sale cant see them selling many of those
POST A REPLY
  HOME Premier Designers Mulberry