Home Premier Designers Mulberry

Lily vs cookie lily?

POST A REPLY

Aug 1, 2012, 4:26am   #31
Have you thought about the deer brown Lily in grainy print leather? I recently went to buy an oak Lily, but the SA also brought out the deer brown and it had more of a wow factor for me. It may be a good halfway for you between the oak and cookie, because it has shiny gold hardware so is a little fancier than the oak.

I'm new here but have bought a couple of mulberries in the last few months based on the info in this forum - so hi everyone!
Aug 1, 2012, 9:38am   #32
k
Kaz37
I like the oak Lily but went for a black one instead. As I was leaving home the cute horseshoe charm got caught on my bracelet and it took ages to get myself 'unhooked'. I thought about removing the whole thing from the bag but I pushed it up inside the leather and it seems ok now. I quite fancy a mini Lily now!
Aug 2, 2012, 2:49am   #33
Originally Posted by Miss Mulb
Have you thought about the deer brown Lily in grainy print leather? I recently went to buy an oak Lily, but the SA also brought out the deer brown and it had more of a wow factor for me. It may be a good halfway for you between the oak and cookie, because it has shiny gold hardware so is a little fancier than the oak.

I'm new here but have bought a couple of mulberries in the last few months based on the info in this forum - so hi everyone!
Hi and welcome! Please share your Mulberries :)
Aug 2, 2012, 5:53am   #34
Originally Posted by steph22

Hi and welcome! Please share your Mulberries :)
Thanks :) Since this is a Lily thread, here's my lovely Lily which I have only had a few days. It's love! The Lily is such a beautiful bag.

Name:  image-2743380747.jpg
Views: 1618
Size:  430.8 KB
Aug 2, 2012, 8:41am   #35
n

Thanks :) Since this is a Lily thread, here's my lovely Lily which I have only had a few days. It's love! The Lily is such a beautiful bag.
Is this the deer brown? Very pretty! Thanks for the suggestion, will check out when I get a chance!
Aug 2, 2012, 8:54am   #36
Originally Posted by ncch

Is this the deer brown? Very pretty! Thanks for the suggestion, will check out when I get a chance!
It is. I think it will stay more structured than the oak too as the leather is more rigid.
Aug 2, 2012, 8:58am   #37
n

It is. I think it will stay more structured than the oak too as the leather is more rigid.
Nice! Ugh every time I think about what happened with the cookie lily, I get sooo annoyed! Was such a good price too.. Oh well! On to another lily I guess!
Aug 2, 2012, 5:30pm   #38

Attachment 1817682
The deer brown looks gorgeous! I can see why you picked this one, instead of the oak! I love her - she's beautiful! And welcome to Mulberry! This forum is addictive!

Originally Posted by ncch
Nice! Ugh every time I think about what happened with the cookie lily, I get sooo annoyed! Was such a good price too.. Oh well! On to another lily I guess!
I'm so disappointed for you, ncch! I hope one miraculously turns up for you but hopefully another one steals your heart soon
Aug 3, 2012, 3:00am   #39
Thanks Cupcake. It certainly is addictive and has cost me a fair bit so far in convincing me to make my purchases! But they're so worth it :)

I'm sure you'll find the bag for you soon Ncch...it will be worth the wait!
Aug 5, 2012, 11:07pm   #40
i
Lily in Cookie, i don't think it would look childish anyway. once you're all dressed up, it will be fine :)
Aug 6, 2012, 4:39am   #41
I didn't like the Cookie when it first came out at all but as so often with Mulberry bags it has grown on me

I think I will be adding one to my collection at some point

I saw loads in the sale and passed them all over, now of course I regret it and wished I had bought one at a sensible price
Aug 6, 2012, 8:30am   #42
n
Thanks everyone! Im the same - didnt like it when i first saw it but now i think its cute! now I'm debating whether or not I should get the cookie sbs since im not really loving the lily with tassels for next season. (but i guess that might change as did with cookie). What do you ladies think? I really do need some sort of cross body function in my next bag but does this bag look funny that way?
Attached Images

Last edited Aug 6, 2012 at 9:05am.
Aug 7, 2012, 5:38am   #43
Hi ncch! It depends on how much space you need it for. That sbs is heaps bigger than the lily but it's got all the cuteness factor of a cookie!
Aug 7, 2012, 11:12am   #44
M
I have Lily in black and love it. Recommended!
Aug 7, 2012, 1:47pm   #45
Let them eat cake.
I'm not completely sold on the Cookie. I just keep wondering what that scalloped edge going to look like in 10 years.

LOVE your Lily Miss Mulb!
POST A REPLY
  HOME Premier Designers Mulberry