Home Premier Designers Mulberry

I'm still waiting ...

POST A REPLY

Jun 26, 2012, 5:34pm   #61
Originally Posted by Designpurchaser
I currently have something ongoing with Rebecca, her email is rebeccag@mulberry.com
oooops just seen previous post
Jun 27, 2012, 6:54am   #62
Okay, finally an update after 5 days of total silence...
The refund is now back in my account plus this email:

"I am so sorry for this situation and obviously completely understand your frustrations. I am doing everything I can to source the Large Evelina Satchel in Black for you. Please bear with me for a couple of days because I am trying to see if I can locate stock in one of our Asian stores and try and do a stock transfer to the Sydney store who can then deliver to you and take payment from you. We are just trying to see if we can transfer stock from one of our Club 21 stores to the Westfield store in Sydney but the agent has to come back to let us know if this is possible. I did speak to Sydney and am aware that they have no stock. I have tried calling using the dialling code but canít get through to your number on your order. I will come back to you later this morning or tomorrow."

Good attempt to placate me, I thought. It would be really good if they can scour one for me but I won't be holding my breath for it...
Jun 27, 2012, 7:12am   #63
l
Hmm I say you get a discount code for something from AW12!
POST A REPLY
  HOME Premier Designers Mulberry