Home Premier Designers Mulberry

I'm not even back on the sofa... Im locked in the living room! Another reveal....

POST A REPLY

Jul 15, 2012, 1:26pm   #76
Originally Posted by laura81
Thank you!

I've just moved everything into my purse and I can't stop staring at it!
Jul 15, 2012, 2:32pm   #77
s
Originally Posted by Cupcake2008
Sorry to jump in Laura, but yes sunblock, they are new season...well not new season but a regular to Mulberry now so will always be around :-)

Forgot to mention earlier that I like the new branding and the new boxes. Are these new boxes less prone to scratches like on the old boxes?
What you mean a regular? i know that mulberry pink colour is mulberrys now apprently they bought it so no one can copy, need that iphone case missed out on the pink one last time
Jul 15, 2012, 2:40pm   #78
Originally Posted by sunblock
What you mean a regular? i know that mulberry pink colour is mulberrys now apprently they bought it so no one can copy, need that iphone case missed out on the pink one last time
Sorry sunblock, I wasn't clear. The Mulberry pink is not seasonal so will be part of their usual range that never goes on sale and is always available, like with black, brown and oak.

I didn't know that they can "copyright", as such, a colour! How does that work?
Jul 15, 2012, 2:52pm   #79
Mulberry Mad <3
I knew you could copyright colours as Tiffany's have copyrighted the blue colour of their boxes. I thought that was quite unusual though. Still it's a lovely colour and I'm glad it's become on of the regular ones, copyright or not!
Jul 15, 2012, 4:17pm   #80
s
Sorry sunblock, I wasn't clear. The Mulberry pink is not seasonal so will be part of their usual range that never goes on sale and is always available, like with black, brown and oak.

I didn't know that they can "copyright", as such, a colour! How does that work?
I was told by house of fraser sheff who i know well that mulberry own the colour now so it cant be copied, think they meant the word mulberry pink but who knows
Last edited Jul 15, 2012 at 4:40pm.
Jul 15, 2012, 5:34pm   #81
Originally Posted by sunblock
I was told by house of fraser sheff who i know well that mulberry own the colour now so it cant be copied, think they meant the word mulberry pink but who knows
It is a lovely colour and I'm glad it's here to stay!
Jul 15, 2012, 11:18pm   #82
Ooo, Laura! We are definitely kindred spirits!! Loving the pink!! :-)
Jul 16, 2012, 6:20am   #83
s
It is a lovely colour and I'm glad it's here to stay!
It is indeed I love pink
Jul 22, 2012, 7:16pm   #84
i
love hot pink!!! they are so pretty :)
POST A REPLY
  HOME Premier Designers Mulberry