Home Premier Designers Mulberry

Identify This Mulberry


POST A REPLY
 
Thread Tools
Jul 31, 2012, 5:38am   #751
d
Member
Originally Posted by matickia
that won't help me to learn what to look at when purchasing one really. I am not of a plan to start producing replicas

I already mentioned that, as a new member, I am not allowed to start a new thread yet. Could you pls point me out to the correct thread?

thank you

http://www.maticki.com
^
As JazzyJay has said, the lovely ladies who authenticate items do not disclose details on why an item is or is not genuine because we do not want to help those who make fake items improve their fakes There are plenty of webpages and videos that show you what to look for if you just do a search on a search engine.
Aug 9, 2012, 2:43pm   #752
l
Member
Please help me find out, what the name of this bag is. I think it's vintage....

Thx in advance

Best regards
Louise
Attached Images
     
Aug 9, 2012, 4:06pm   #753
L
Member
Can someone please identify this bag or tell me where I can locate one? A friend of mine had one but it was stolen and I wanted to surprise her by trying to replace it. I just dont know where to start.

Aug 10, 2012, 2:49am   #754
Plemont's Avatar
Member
Originally Posted by LondonUK
Can someone please identify this bag or tell me where I can locate one? A friend of mine had one but it was stolen and I wanted to surprise her by trying to replace it. I just dont know where to start.
These come up on eBay occasionally, I've seen three or four in the last six months. Not a clue what the official name is because I usually find them by searching for 'Mulberry canvas tote'.

Good luck with your search
Aug 10, 2012, 4:09am   #755
JazzyJay's Avatar
Member
Originally Posted by louisethomsen
Please help me find out, what the name of this bag is. I think it's vintage....

Thx in advance

Best regards
Louise
It's a braxton in soft vintage leather and not vintage, but from 2004.
Aug 10, 2012, 6:05am   #756
l
Member
Originally Posted by JazzyJay
It's a braxton in soft vintage leather and not vintage, but from 2004.
Thanks so much!
Aug 19, 2012, 9:53pm   #757
B
Member
does anyone watch revenge? Ashley Madekwe wears the Alexa in a colour i haven't seen before and was searching relentless for!! anyone know it??
Aug 24, 2012, 4:10pm   #758
Ceresia's Avatar
Member
I have the opportunity of purchasing this beautiful Bayswater but before I do I would like to know something about it. Does anyone recognise it? Do you know its name and when it was first made available?

Thank you to anyone who can enlighten me!
Attached Images
 
Aug 24, 2012, 4:32pm   #759
Ondrea's Avatar
Member
It's a chocolate Ivy Bayswater from 2007 I think they were Darwin leather here is a thread below showing one when newly out they come up on eBay every so often a beautiful classic bag with a twist

http://forum.purseblog.com/mulberry/...ed-188784.html
Aug 25, 2012, 10:15am   #760
Ceresia's Avatar
Member
Thank you so much Ondrea for this identification. Yes - I have heard mention of the Ivy Bays in the dim and distant past but for some reason didn't put two and two together. Perhaps not to everyone's taste but I am very much an Autumn girl when it comes to colours so I think I will have to go for it. I just love Darwin leather and Bays in general. Thank you so much for the heads up and the link :)
Aug 26, 2012, 11:19am   #761
Bine's Avatar
Member
Can someone tell me the name of this bag? I have never seen it before.
http://www.ebay.de/itm/Handtasche-vo...item4d042ddd84
Aug 26, 2012, 12:44pm   #762
JazzyJay's Avatar
Member
Originally Posted by Bine
Can someone tell me the name of this bag? I have never seen it before.
http://www.ebay.de/itm/Handtasche-vo...item4d042ddd84
That'll be because it is fake.
Aug 26, 2012, 1:10pm   #763
Bine's Avatar
Member
Originally Posted by JazzyJay
That'll be because it is fake.
Ah,i thought so.
Aug 27, 2012, 10:56am   #764
steph22's Avatar
Member
Originally Posted by BagLady87
does anyone watch revenge? Ashley Madekwe wears the Alexa in a colour i haven't seen before and was searching relentless for!! anyone know it??
I know in real life she has the marshmallow leopard Alexa which looks gorgeous. Is this the one you mean?

Name:  ashhh.jpg
Views: 272
Size:  90.4 KB
Aug 29, 2012, 6:27am   #765
silver925's Avatar
Member
Hello, I have this huge tote and no idea of its name! Its very plain, very similar front and back with the Mulberry label inside and plain cloth lining..

Thank you!!
Attached Images
 
POST A REPLY
  HOME Premier Designers Mulberry  
TOP

Thread Tools