Home Premier Designers Mulberry

I may have just captured an endangered species...


POST A REPLY
 
Thread Tools
Mar 2, 2014, 8:26am   #1
m
Thread Starter
Member
I couldn't believe it when I suddenly saw her, so pulled the trigger immediately!

She is on her way to me now, so I can check her condition and authenticity when she arrives (our lovely authenticator say she looks fine, but want one final pic to be certain).

I'm very excited as this is probably my HG mulberry and I never thought I would find her in the wild (and for a decent price, too!). If her condition is good as it seems, I will be a VERY happy girl

I had a horrible week last week, so deserve a good surprise now.

Any guesses?
Mar 2, 2014, 8:28am   #2
m
Thread Starter
Member
I think I put this thread in the wrong place. If so, please can Addy move it for me? Thanks.
Mar 2, 2014, 8:30am   #3
elvisfan4life's Avatar
Member
Originally Posted by mary79
I couldn't believe it when I suddenly saw her, so pulled the trigger immediately!

She is on her way to me now, so I can check her condition and authenticity when she arrives (our lovely authenticator say she looks fine, but want one final pic to be certain).

I'm very excited as this is probably my HG mulberry and I never thought I would find her in the wild (and for a decent price, too!). If her condition is good as it seems, I will be a VERY happy girl

I had a horrible week last week, so deserve a good surprise now.

Any guesses?
Oak leopard Lexie!!!!!!! Bag twin!!!!
Mar 2, 2014, 8:39am   #4
m
Thread Starter
Member
Gosh, that was quick!

Do you have the regular or the OS, Elvis? I really wanted the regular, since it's a perfect size for me (my black regular lexie is my most used bag), and I already have the OS in oak...

Is she one of your favourites? How does the leather compare to the other lexies? So many questions, sorry! I'm super excited and I've never seen one of these beauties except on the gorgeous photos on TPF.
Mar 2, 2014, 9:23am   #5
elvisfan4life's Avatar
Member
Originally Posted by mary79
Gosh, that was quick!

Do you have the regular or the OS, Elvis? I really wanted the regular, since it's a perfect size for me (my black regular lexie is my most used bag), and I already have the OS in oak...

Is she one of your favourites? How does the leather compare to the other lexies? So many questions, sorry! I'm super excited and I've never seen one of these beauties except on the gorgeous photos on TPF.
I have the regular.....she was my first Lexie!!!! And she will never go...OH bought her me when I was in hospital as a surprise.....we,had seen it in store and he hated it!!! I love her she is like,having the best of oak choc and black in one bag....she is hardier than you would think too...here is mine
Attached Images
 
Last edited Mar 2, 2014 at 10:19am.
Mar 2, 2014, 9:34am   #6
m
Thread Starter
Member
Stunning! And what a lovely story. I can see why you will never let her go.

I hope mine is nice too when she arrives
Mar 2, 2014, 9:39am   #7
handbagahholic's Avatar
Member
This is my HG Alexa I love it! I've got the Mitzy and the leather if great, holds up in the rain perfectly!! Enjoy can't wait for your pics
Mar 2, 2014, 3:32pm   #8
Addy's Avatar
The Odd Mod
Originally Posted by mary79
I think I put this thread in the wrong place. If so, please can Addy move it for me? Thanks.
Done!
Mar 3, 2014, 4:28am   #9
J.A.N.'s Avatar
Just Flippin' Mental
Originally Posted by elvisfan4life
I have the regular.....she was my first Lexie!!!! And she will never go...OH bought her me when I was in hospital as a surprise.....we,had seen it in store and he hated it!!! I love her she is like,having the best of oak choc and black in one bag....she is hardier than you would think too...here is mine
Always wanted this beauty but kept missing it in the regular and ended up with the o/s which has now left the nest lol

Congrats on a beautiful lexi def a fav of mine xxx
Mar 3, 2014, 5:03pm   #10
m
Thread Starter
Member
I have just received an email saying she is on her way.
Mar 4, 2014, 12:36am   #11
s
Member
Originally Posted by mary79
I have just received an email saying she is on her way.
Oooh, can only imagine your excitement!!!

Beautiful bag you lucky ladies who own this supermodel!



PS - sorry for being an ignoramus but what does HG mean?!?

Last edited Mar 4, 2014 at 12:38am. Reason: Added PS
Mar 4, 2014, 12:54am   #12
elvisfan4life's Avatar
Member
Originally Posted by saleofcentury
Oooh, can only imagine your excitement!!!

Beautiful bag you lucky ladies who own this supermodel!



PS - sorry for being an ignoramus but what does HG mean?!?

Holy grail.....lol...we are mad
Mar 4, 2014, 1:21am   #13
vicky's Avatar
Member
Congrats on a beautiful bag - I'm sure you'll love her when she arrives. I'm not normally a big fan of leopard print, but this one is truly stunning - a perfect blend of black and brown, so lovely... And a Mulberry classic too
Mar 4, 2014, 1:35am   #14
elvisfan4life's Avatar
Member
My OH hated this bag when I showed it to him ...I was deflated as I wanted one...then a few months later when I was ill in hospital he turned up with one.....he still isn't keen on it though....he loves my oak one best ....I think he thinks I'm too old for this one lol....mutton but I don't care
Mar 4, 2014, 3:16am   #15
Mayfly285's Avatar
Member
Originally Posted by mary79
I have just received an email saying she is on her way.
Oooh - fantastic, mary!! I can't wait to see your reveal! I hope you have a fab week, to make up for your grotty last week! This should go some way to making it all much better! XX
POST A REPLY
  HOME Premier Designers Mulberry  
TOP

Thread Tools