Home Premier Designers Mulberry

I Came, I Saw, I ………? (Reveal)

POST A REPLY

Jun 4, 2011, 8:32am   #76
Hula O'Hoop
REALLY love this colour, its so rich, congratulations Corries! Off to have a look at .com....
Jun 4, 2011, 9:30am   #77
In honour of your new acquisition, I went and checked out the new season leather samples at HoF today. REALLY LOVELY. And that was only the sample. Can't wait to see it IRL.
Jun 4, 2011, 9:37am   #78
OMG GORGEOUS GORGEOUS!! I think I'll be buying my first Mulberry very soon
Jun 4, 2011, 9:41am   #79
ReMember
Originally Posted by corries2
This was taken at the 40th Party in Glasgow. I'm dog rough from having been on my feet for 12 hours but grinning like a lunatic because of the double whammy of Conker Alexa and wine. All the guests got a Mulberry Pic if they wanted
http://i675.photobucket.com/albums/v...2/4fa0539d.jpg
Originally Posted by juliewoo
Hi Corries, I think you look amazing in the mulberry pic, you should smile more in your reveals. You look truly happy, then I would if I was there too

The conker alexa is stunning, I am drooling. I'd get one, but I've my eye on a polly

Thanks for all the piccies

xx
Quoted for truth - you have a lovely smile!
Jun 4, 2011, 9:56am   #80
Corries - I am late to this but had to say your new Alexa is stunning! I love that colour Congrats!!
Jun 4, 2011, 2:06pm   #81
Corries - My Granny said 'theres more fun at a Glasgow funeral than an Edinburgh wedding, Amazing colour, was having a wee look at the Marcie's in Frasers the other day, tried on the most gorgeous Cream Large one and had to tear myself away as i've bought a 2 other bags recently
Jun 4, 2011, 2:35pm   #82
Saor Alba
Originally Posted by honeypye1
Corries - My Granny said 'theres more fun at a Glasgow funeral than an Edinburgh wedding, Amazing colour, was having a wee look at the Marcie's in Frasers the other day, tried on the most gorgeous Cream Large one and had to tear myself away as i've bought a 2 other bags recently
I'm morphing into my grannie hen! Poor old Embra!

Hopefuly that large Cream will go in the Sale, it is such a seasonal colour
Jun 4, 2011, 2:41pm   #83
Saor Alba
Originally Posted by juliewoo
Hi Corries, I think you look amazing in the mulberry pic, you should smile more in your reveals. You look truly happy, then I would if I was there too

The conker alexa is stunning, I am drooling. I'd get one, but I've my eye on a polly

Thanks for all the piccies

xx
Wine was kicking in juliewoo and stroking the Conker helped! I don't think I could take a pic of myself smiling in a mirror!

Originally Posted by hulahoop
REALLY love this colour, its so rich, congratulations Corries! Off to have a look at .com....
Thanks Hula1

Originally Posted by fionarcat
In honour of your new acquisition, I went and checked out the new season leather samples at HoF today. REALLY LOVELY. And that was only the sample. Can't wait to see it IRL.
ITA fionarat, the new leathers look a big improvement on the last couple of seasons

Originally Posted by ayanna
OMG GORGEOUS GORGEOUS!! I think I'll be buying my first Mulberry very soon
Thank you, Good luck when you do ayanna

Originally Posted by pamster
Corries - I am late to this but had to say your new Alexa is stunning! I love that colour Congrats!!
Thank you pamster xxx
Jun 4, 2011, 4:06pm   #84
Gorgeous Corries. This colour looks so much nicer in your pics than on the websites.
I saw the Bays on NAP and was seriously tempted but it looks even nicer on the Alexa
Jun 4, 2011, 4:19pm   #85
Came back for another drool- over Becky I love all her modelling pics- I wish my Benny was so well behaved!!!
Jun 4, 2011, 4:27pm   #86
Saor Alba
Originally Posted by rachiem
Gorgeous Corries. This colour looks so much nicer in your pics than on the websites.
I saw the Bays on NAP and was seriously tempted but it looks even nicer on the Alexa
The Alexa is certainly glossier Rach but the large Nappa grain is glorious. Wait till you see IRL.x

Originally Posted by mamabenny
Came back for another drool- over Becky I love all her modelling pics- I wish my Benny was so well behaved!!!
She is a docile big lamb I have to admit. Except with bees. She chases them relentlessly and it looks downright silly.
Jun 4, 2011, 7:59pm   #87
sticky rice
The leather looks great!
Jun 5, 2011, 12:48am   #88
Originally Posted by corries2

She is a docile big lamb I have to admit. Except with bees. She chases them relentlessly and it looks downright silly.
My rough collie Maxie used to do that- even when he got stung the dope!
Jun 5, 2011, 3:38am   #89
oooh, the conker is stunning! Haven't seen it IRL yet, may have to see if they have any instore.
Jun 5, 2011, 3:40am   #90
You look stunning, Hun, with a fantastic smile! Conker looks good too!
POST A REPLY
  HOME Premier Designers Mulberry