POST A REPLY

Apr 26, 2013, 7:48am   #1
Hi guys

I am just wondering does any one have the Gecko Floral scarf http://www.mulberry.com/#/storefront...910/moreviews/

or anything in this print?

I would love to see more pics if so!

Or has anyone seen it in real life what do you think?

I might buy it !
Apr 28, 2013, 6:06am   #2
t
Hi

I bought the navy floral gecko scarf yesterday in Harrods (taking advantage of 10% off).
Wore it today and it is a lovely light scarf and rather large too. I just loved the print, tried to buy the Del Ray but the quality issues were bad so settled for the scarf which I am very pleased with :-)
Apr 28, 2013, 6:51am   #3
Originally Posted by thelittlestar
Hi

I bought the navy floral gecko scarf yesterday in Harrods (taking advantage of 10% off).
Wore it today and it is a lovely light scarf and rather large too. I just loved the print, tried to buy the Del Ray but the quality issues were bad so settled for the scarf which I am very pleased with :-)
Pics?
Apr 28, 2013, 6:57am   #4
Hi

Hi thanks for the response, thinking about it all week - please can you post pics! It's in my shopping basket now seriously debating!!!

:):)
Apr 28, 2013, 7:12am   #5
t
Quick pic in my Sunday 'lounging' gear!
Attached Images

Apr 28, 2013, 7:13am   #6
Thanks for posting!
Apr 28, 2013, 7:15am   #7
oh my it is really beautiful - I think I will have to get it!!! congrats!!! The colours are just stunning

thanks so much :)
Apr 28, 2013, 7:25am   #8
t
Originally Posted by emmajayne
oh my it is really beautiful - I think I will have to get it!!! congrats!!! The colours are just stunning

thanks so much :)
Go for it!
I had debated buying this one for ages. I really wanted it and am certainly glad I got it now (plus the extra 10% off helps )
Apr 28, 2013, 8:20am   #9
ReMember
Hi

I got the smaller patterned 140cm silk wrap from there yesterday, too! we could almost have bumped into each other.

I got the Mint (more like Pistachio than mint IMHO) the Mint has navy border with offwhite body and navy large geckos whereas the coral (Light berry) is the reverse: pale border and pale feature geckos on a navy body.

It's so much nicer IRL than it looks online! the geckos are adorable but in a quite discreet way for those of us not in the first flush of youth.
Apr 28, 2013, 9:06am   #10
This scarf is lovely! Looks lovely on you!
Apr 28, 2013, 10:28am   #11
Originally Posted by tortoiseperson
i got the smaller patterned 140cm silk wrap from there yesterday, too! We could almost have bumped into each other.

I got the mint (more like pistachio than mint imho) the mint has navy border with offwhite body and navy large geckos whereas the coral (light berry) is the reverse: Pale border and pale feature geckos on a navy body.

It's so much nicer irl than it looks online! The geckos are adorable but in a quite discreet way for those of us not in the first flush of youth.
pic ??:):)
May 1, 2013, 12:12pm   #12
ReMember
Originally Posted by emmajayne
pic ??:):)

there are four navy geckos like this:

close up of the tiny spotted geckos:

May 1, 2013, 2:41pm   #13
Originally Posted by tortoiseperson
http://imageshack.us/a/img13/5674/mulbgeckodraped.jpg

there are four navy geckos like this:

http://imageshack.us/a/img850/9374/mulbgeckodetail.jpg

close up of the tiny spotted geckos:

http://imageshack.us/a/img96/2808/mulbgeckomacro.jpg
oh my!!! thanks so much!!! the purple in the scarf is beautiful! congrats , beautiful piece :)thanks for sharing!
May 2, 2013, 8:01pm   #14
I love these!!!
POST A REPLY
  HOME Premier Designers Mulberry