Home Premier Designers Mulberry

Further confessions of handbagahholic!

POST A REPLY

Jul 2, 2014, 2:34pm   #1
So I've still not gone for anything in the sales.....yet but I ordered a few things off evil bay and thought I'd share :)

Name:  ImageUploadedByPurseForum1404329196.487740.jpg
Views: 607
Size:  408.9 KB

Let's start with the box that contains 2 things :)

Name:  ImageUploadedByPurseForum1404329265.221235.jpg
Views: 607
Size:  492.1 KB

From no pouches to two! Really like the size and can see why so many people are drawn to the valentines line! I'd love a clutch

Secondly a bag that I've not see very often on resale sites but I'm glad I persisted on bidding with this one
And won!!
Name:  ImageUploadedByPurseForum1404329579.255592.jpg
Views: 591
Size:  509.0 KB
Jul 2, 2014, 2:44pm   #2
Evil bay not so evil for you!! Love the pouches especially scribbly floral - I wondered if it could be used as a make up bag. And the sbs sooo envious, gorgeous!
Jul 2, 2014, 2:57pm   #3
Wow, what gorgeous buys handbagaholic! The pouches are great - snap on the scribble pouch; mine still looks as good as new and I've had it for a year & a half. Enjoy all your fab buys & love the title of the thread
Jul 2, 2014, 3:01pm   #4
Originally Posted by Gracie12
Evil bay not so evil for you!! Love the pouches especially scribbly floral - I wondered if it could be used as a make up bag. And the sbs sooo envious, gorgeous!

Thank you :) haha no I've learnt to be cautious! the scribbly actually came from a TPFer :) and the cookie bays is something I've looked for for quite some time. Read your thread Gracie have you decided to send willow back? What did you think of the size?
Jul 2, 2014, 3:02pm   #5
AHHHHH I WANT THAT COOKIE IM SO JEALOUS!!!! LOL congrats that's a great find !!
Jul 2, 2014, 3:04pm   #6
Originally Posted by Ria2011
Wow, what gorgeous buys handbagaholic! The pouches are great - snap on the scribble pouch; mine still looks as good as new and I've had it for a year & a half. Enjoy all your fab buys & love the title of the thread

Thanks Ria :) so pleased to have the bays, it's good to hear the scribbly will hold its own :) haha I'm going to have to start numbering them soon :)
Jul 2, 2014, 3:09pm   #7
Originally Posted by jp23
AHHHHH I WANT THAT COOKIE IM SO JEALOUS!!!! LOL congrats that's a great find !!

There's one on NPN at the mo that I had my eye on before this find :)
Jul 2, 2014, 3:19pm   #8
Originally Posted by handbagahholic
There's one on NPN at the mo that I had my eye on before this find :)

It's too big for my sadly I'm looking for a small one :( but I was naughty and bought something during the sale ahahaha
Jul 2, 2014, 3:21pm   #9
Originally Posted by handbagahholic
Thank you :) haha no I've learnt to be cautious! the scribbly actually came from a TPFer :) and the cookie bays is something I've looked for for quite some time. Read your thread Gracie have you decided to send willow back? What did you think of the size?
Yup, willow is going back, it seemed quite big to me, bu then I'm used to smaller bags.
Jul 2, 2014, 3:32pm   #10
Lovely buys, love the Valentine's pouch especially - such a gorgeous shade of red and the little hearts are so cute! We are scribbly floral pouch twins - like Ria I've had mine for quite a while and it is still as good as new enjoy your lovely new trio!
Jul 2, 2014, 3:48pm   #11
Originally Posted by jp23
It's too big for my sadly I'm looking for a small one :( but I was naughty and bought something during the sale ahahaha

There's a sbs in cream on eBay :)

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum
Jul 10, 2014, 11:14am   #12
I've just got back from the post office with this...any guesses Name:  ImageUploadedByPurseForum1405008863.082314.jpg
Views: 416
Size:  549.6 KB

Jul 10, 2014, 11:32am   #13
Jazmine
No idea... But im excited to see quick quick im here!
Jul 10, 2014, 11:34am   #14
oooooh it's the medium lily!!!
Jul 10, 2014, 11:37am   #15
Originally Posted by cobaltblue
oooooh it's the medium lily!!!

Ah cobalt blue that was an amazing guess :) Name:  ImageUploadedByPurseForum1405010229.419272.jpg
Views: 412
Size:  785.2 KBhere she is medium lily in deer brown :)

POST A REPLY
  HOME Premier Designers Mulberry