Home > >

falling in love with mabel hobo - oh dear

POST A REPLY

Feb 9, 2009, 12:09pm   #1
l
lovemymulberry
I am on the sofa, considering selling bags to lighten up the credit card a bit, then find myself drawn to the mabel hobo in black. Have any of you actually tried it on anywhere (it's still 'coming soon' online) and if so, what did you think? I really should stay on the sofa but... and I'm in London next weekend... help help!
Feb 9, 2009, 12:52pm   #2
ratrat
Ratatat!
^^ I'm interested in Champagne leather (hobo, new Mabel or Bays!!)- but when I asked Bond St if any of them would be in this weekend (14/15 Feb) they said call again on Thursday but unlikely...
Black hobo is that new 'spongy' leather isn't it, I'm looking forward to seeing that as well in pink with new small Mabel... Come on Mulberry how long should we wait!?
Feb 9, 2009, 1:50pm   #3
b
bagcrazy123
Haven't seen one IRL yet, but it looks very fabulous in the pictures!
Feb 10, 2009, 8:29am   #4
chloe-babe
I thought it was lush in the brochure piccies so can completely understand why you want it :)
Feb 10, 2009, 8:48am   #5
m
maplecottage
Looking forward to seeing it too, curious about spongy leather, sounds very unusual.
Feb 10, 2009, 9:42am   #6
J
JJB
I contacted Customer Services regarding a more defined expected date for 'coming soon' items, they were not very helpful, appears they have no information on expected date.
Feb 10, 2009, 9:53am   #7
shopaholicmum
I'm going to the Bond St store on Sat, so if i see one will test it out (purely for research purposes ) Am hoping to try on the shoes too!
Feb 10, 2009, 11:27am   #8
Candydog
I also love it online. Felt the spongy leather in hof on Saturday, and it is just as it says.... slightly spongy almost pebbled leather, lovely jubbly....they didnt have the mabel hobo in yet their either
Feb 10, 2009, 1:31pm   #9
b
bagcrazy123
Originally Posted by shopaholicmum
I'm going to the Bond St store on Sat, so if i see one will test it out (purely for research purposes ) Am hoping to try on the shoes too!
If you buy one, please post lots of modelling pics! Could you also ask in what colours it will be available?
Feb 10, 2009, 1:41pm   #10
grinningsoul
I am absolutely in love with it too! I suspect I'll be grabbing one as soon as it is for sale.
Feb 10, 2009, 2:40pm   #11
l
lovemymulberry
Shpaholicmum, I'm going to Bond St Saturday afternoon too, so if you see a slightly overwrought woman with a dark brown bob and a black coat, come and say hello as it may be me!
Feb 10, 2009, 3:54pm   #12
shopaholicmum
Originally Posted by lovemymulberry
Shpaholicmum, I'm going to Bond St Saturday afternoon too, so if you see a slightly overwrought woman with a dark brown bob and a black coat, come and say hello as it may be me!

I'm taking my daughter birthday present shopping, and am going to plan a route that takes us via the Mulberry shop (of course) Will probably be there around 10 am so if you see a curly haired women drooling on all the bags with a very embaressed looking child, that's me!
Feb 10, 2009, 3:56pm   #13
shopaholicmum
Originally Posted by bagcrazy123
If you buy one, please post lots of modelling pics! Could you also ask in what colours it will be available?
Sadly, i won't be buying one, i'm trying not to buy any new bags at the moment - but i really want to go there to see all the new style handbags.
Feb 11, 2009, 9:53am   #14
b
bagcrazy123
Originally Posted by shopaholicmum
Sadly, i won't be buying one, i'm trying not to buy any new bags at the moment - but i really want to go there to see all the new style handbags.
Could you still please ask about the colours?
Feb 11, 2009, 11:33am   #15
shopaholicmum
Originally Posted by bagcrazy123
Could you still please ask about the colours?
Yes will do , no problem (it would be nice in oak )
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >